Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've had a lot of what unbelievers would call "bad luck" lately. Not only that problem with my computer that I mentioned in another request, but many other problems and worries.
Does this mean that I'm under a demonic curse or something? :confused:

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
No it doesn't Susan. I am surprised a space rock hasn't fell from the sky and zonked me in the head with my luck or whatever you want to call it. It is just life. Just keep praying and looking up. From what I know trials only make us stronger. God Bless You! You are in my prayers. :)

Upvote 0

joyfulnoise

Jer 29:11
Apr 26, 2002
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I do not believe that you are under a curse. You're going through a testing phase. The last 4 months have been very trying (actually, the last 3 years, but who's counting...) financially, spiritually, the whole 9 yards. But through it all, God has been faithful. He will not allow you to go through more than you can bear. He allows trials in our lives to strengthen our faith. I have seen more of God in the last few years than almost at any other time in my life. Continue to seek Him & when you come through these trials, you'll be able to look back & see the wonders He has done! Hang in there! :clap:

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Susan
I've had a lot of what unbelievers would call "bad luck" lately. Not only that problem with my computer that I mentioned in another request, but many other problems and worries.
Does this mean that I'm under a demonic curse or something? :confused:

My instinct is to say "no". First off, I've never seen a curse. Secondly, although I don't know that there's more than one or two points of religious debate I agree with you on, you are clearly a faithful and devout Christian. No curse would survive sincere faith. Keep praying, keep seeking, and don't let a string of bad luck get you down.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.