✟143,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen!

BTW, that's even more correct if the BF is the father: if he's not up to marrying you and thus taking responsibility, he's not someone you want to rely on for help.
Well we broke up. He was willing to marry me but.. God warned me against living with him and being with him. I've taken care of our daughter while he was 15minutes away from me. I did it all. Setting up daycare, I went through the sleepless nights, I taught her how to feed herself, how to walk and he thinks since she's not 2 yet I should've been more patient and worked with him even though he's 43.

Anyway. I made a wrong choice choosing him.

Court is in 10 days for him.

He told me I can't handle 2 kids and wants fulld custody even though he hasn't had her more than 3 days since she been born.

Just please keep me in your prayers. Please pray some how I get stable and independent for my kids. I don't want anyone taking them from me.

I'd rather be dead right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,759.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Back again..So I'm a single mom in every sense. I do everything on my own for my kids.

I don't burden my parents with them, they don't offer to watch them anyway. I do it all.

Now to the point. So I took my kids to the trunk or treat no one wanted to come or would help. Ok cool so I got them and went myself and got them loads of candy in their little pail.

But now when I was in the kitchen my mom took it.. (the pail full my kid's candy)
And passed it around to everyone and they all ate it.. only a few peices are left.

I told her I got that for the kids. She even had her own bowl of candy..but still ate Mt kid's candy.

She laughed it off and said there's more but it's the simple fact ..that was my kid's candy. They barely ate any of it.

Am I over reacting for being mad?

I'm truly trying to hold my tongue.
Nope. That was for the kids- not your mum or anyone else. I would tell your kids that granny was wrong and it won’t happen again.

Btw: hats off to the job you do as a single mum; it must be a tough job. My wife and I have one kid so you being a single mum who obviously cares gets my admiration.

• Useful
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0