Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Again, thanks all. I will update you from time to time. Meanwhile still waiting to hear back from VA. Thanks.

:heart: Thank you for the update. Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know where you're coming from. It takes grace and strength to care for a loved one. God bless you, and your dear husband. In Heaven, you'll look at each other and the past years will seem like a dream.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband is in the middle stages of Alzheimer's. Taking care of him has become too difficult for me alone and I do need to get VA and other assistance. We have been in the application process for months now. Please pray that we can get the help we need. Thanks so much and God bless you today~
Father, I pray that You will send the help this one needs, medically, financially, emotionally, socially, spiritually, and what other ways they need. You understand all the details in all these various areas. It is not difficult for You, Almighty God, to handle this prayer request. Thank You for what You are already doing, have done, and will done on behalf of these people. Amen.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My husband is in the middle stages of Alzheimer's. Taking care of him has become too difficult for me alone and I do need to get VA and other assistance. We have been in the application process for months now. Please pray that we can get the help we need. Thanks so much and God bless you today~

Father, I pray that You will send the help this one needs, medically, financially, emotionally, socially, spiritually, and what other ways they need. You understand all the details in all these various areas. It is not difficult for You, Almighty God, to handle this prayer request. Thank You for what You are already doing, have done, and will done on behalf of these people. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Ralf624

Jul 15, 2017
Hawthorne
✟11,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I am really glad your there for your husband. I noticed that the post is from a few months back but I m also glad you mention your situation improve. I ask God in this very moment as I type this to send you strength, patience, and the resources you seek and need.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0