Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
My husband is in the middle stages of Alzheimer's. Taking care of him has become too difficult for me alone and I do need to get VA and other assistance. We have been in the application process for months now. Please pray that we can get the help we need. Thanks so much and God bless you today~

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, help with the husband, and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Bless you for being in service of your husband. I truly believe such things earn you rewards in heaven. I hope and pray that God shall help ease your burdens and bring you joy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m praying for you and your husband, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about. You might find this book helpful, When Someone You Love Has Alzheimer's, by Cecil B. Murphey. May the Lord bless you as you trust in Him.

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟20,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
thanks so much for your prayers. Our situation has improved as God has given me the grace and strength needed to continue caring for him here at home. We still hope for his 24/7 care in a good memory care home for adults with his disease. So far that has not come about because we didn't get the finances needed. bless you for your prayers. If so led please continue. In Jesus Name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your husband. May Father have mercy and heal your husband's mind and body, bless and provide for you and your family i pray in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

God bless you and your family, sister in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ray that we can get the help we need
Agreeing with you and also lifting you up as this is a rough thing to go through. Lean on HIS everlasting arms in Jesus name :prayer::prayer::prayer:

458a06d68716cca6881720b595682fd8.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
thanks so much for your prayers. Our situation has improved as God has given me the grace and strength needed to continue caring for him here at home. We still hope for his 24/7 care in a good memory care home for adults with his disease. So far that has not come about because we didn't get the finances needed. bless you for your prayers. If so led please continue. In Jesus Name.

:heart: Thank you for the update. Continuing to pray for your precious husband, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My husband is in the middle stages of Alzheimer's. Taking care of him has become too difficult for me alone and I do need to get VA and other assistance. We have been in the application process for months now. Please pray that we can get the help we need. Thanks so much and God bless you today~
Praying that your husband will receive the assistance he needs.

Upvote 0