Washington
✟15,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm not your secretary.... if you truly wanted to know you'd find out.
If we're going to discuss the issue then give me a run down about what you believe. I didn't think I was your secretary when I had to dig up info disproving that comment you made about Trump lowering the black employment rate. It seems to me you just know that this white genocide is nonexistent.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My question for you is this. When you say "diversity isn't our strength" you're talking about races correct? If so, how is this in any way biblical. Paul strongly warned the Jews to not disallow the gentile Christians and we are all in the same body of Christ.
No, I'm talking about ideology.
If your message is diversity isn't our strong suit what are you saying to people who aren't considered the typical average everyday American? Also, if diversity isn't our strong suit which Americans are considered diverse?
It is a fact that we are diverse, but that's not necessarily a good thing. But take a look at the military-a picture of diversity, but they all work together for the same purpose. Protecting us. That's what I mean as a reverse example of diversity in ideology. Or look at any good sports team.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
...so this guy doesn't seem like he may tend toward white supremacy?:

:scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :sorry:
I don't know. I probably wouldn't vote for him. We're not to judge people until we have completely convicted ourselves, but we do judge when we vote.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. I probably wouldn't vote for him. We're not to judge people until we have completely convicted ourselves, but we do judge when we vote.
fair enough. :wave:
tulc(tends to side with the Blues Brothers when it comes to voting about Illinois Nazi's) :cool:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because the term "white supremacist" always gets thrown around whenever a white conservative takes a stand for the interests of his ethnic group. Meanwhile, liberals are okay with the NAACP and La Raza (the race).
Ahhh! ok I see your point...I'm not sure of the people listed in the article there's much doubt in my mind about those who're still running if they are or not. :wave:
tulc(thanks you for explaining) :)

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
fair enough. :wave:
tulc(tends to side with the Blues Brothers when it comes to voting about Illinois Nazi's) :cool:
I believe, in this country, any white supremist would never make into office, these days. I know some did make it to Congress back in the 50's and stayed until recently, but now, if they show themselves, their campaign will surely die out.

Upvote 0