Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trying to simplify how the ETERNAL Grace of God is manifested is always my goal regarding all who find me. I only want a believer to come to the revelation of the Glorious simplicity that is found by being": "in Christ" .

So, lets talk about Discipleship.

Discipleship : is a religious work that can't pay for your sin, or its deeds committed as a holy lifestyle by a Christian BECAUSE God has saved them for FREE.

Always remember reader..... that God saved YOU using a CROSS, and He does not save you or KEEP YOU SAVED, because of your behavior.

"Born again" Discipleship is really just Giving God your Life, in appreciation for the Fact that God has Given you HIS. = (Jesus.. the resurrection and THE LIFE)

Prior to this......If you could be accepted by God by being a good person, a clean living person, a holy person, ...then why did Jesus have to DIE for you on a horrible Cross?
-
Some of you have an idea that you made a covenant with God. But you didnt. What you did is receive His Blood Covenant as a Gift of Salvation, by your FAITH.

And what about that "sinning" and living in sin"...

Ok, well, sinners sin, and the born again do not.

And how does that work? Its because SIN is recognized by the LAW as long as you are under the law and it has dominion over you.

If the Law loses its authority to declare that you are a "Sinner" then you can no longer be declared to be one.....by the Law & Commandments.

""Jesus has redeemed the born again from the curse of the Law". ..... which means the Law has no more authority to declare you to BE a SINNER, IF you are BORN AGAIN.

Romans 4:8 says that , after you are born again, if you do things that were previously judged to be SIN........God does no longer recognize it. And that is because there is no authority of the Law being held against you anymore that would define you in God's eyes, as a sinner. And why is that? Its because Jesus not only bore your sin, He BECAME your sin......ALL of it. And by shedding His Blood and dying, He has gained for you "eternal redemption" from the eternal judgement of the Law that was coming to you, after you were dead. This is why an unbeliever who is still judged by the law, will meet God as JUDGE, and YOU< if you are born again, will meet God not at Judge, but as FATHER.

God can't judge you in Eternity, for what Christ has already been Judged for on Earth. = ALL YOUR SIN. = THE CROSS.

So, when you read in the NT....>"As JESUS IS,..so are the BORN AGAIN.....IN THIS WORLD"......>IT means it. IT MEANS that you have "the righteousness of CHRIST" as YOURS.....This is your "new birth".. this is "new Creation IN CHRIST".......So, when God looks at you, He does not see the Law judging you as a sinner ever again.... ..>He sees ONLY the Blood Atonement, the Blood of JESUS that has made you as righeous as Jesus is Himself, and for all eternity.

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟825,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Trying to simplify how the ETERNAL Grace of God is manifested is always my goal regarding all who find me. I only want a believer to come to the revelation of the Glorious simplicity that is found by being": "in Christ" .

Discipleship : is a religious work that can't pay for your sin, or its deeds committed as a holy lifestyle by a Christian BECAUSE God has saved them for FREE.

Always remember reader..... that God saved YOU using a CROSS, and He does not save you or KEEP YOU SAVED, because of your behavior.

"Born again" Discipleship is really just Giving God your Life, in appreciation for the Fact that God has Given you HIS. = (Jesus.. the resurrection and THE LIFE)

Prior to this......If you could be accepted by God by being a good person, a clean living person, a holy person, ...then why did Jesus have to DIE for you on a horrible Cross?
-
Some of you have an idea that you made a covenant with God. But you didnt. What you did is receive His Blood Covenant as a Gift of Salvation, by your FAITH.

And how does that work? Its because SIN is recognized by the LAW as long as you are under the law and it has dominion over you.

If the Law loses its authority to declare that you are a "Sinner" then you can no longer be declared to be one.....by the Law & Commandments.

""Jesus has redeemed the born again from the curse of the Law". ..... which means the Law has no more authority to declare you to BE a SINNER, IF you are BORN AGAIN.

Romans 4:8 says that , after you are born again, if you do things that were previously judged to be SIN........God does no longer recognize it. And that is because there is no authority of the Law being held against you anymore that would define you in God's eyes, as a sinner. And why is that? Its because Jesus not only bore your sin, He BECAME your sin......ALL of it. And by shedding His Blood and dying, He has gained for you "eternal redemption" from the eternal judgement of the Law that was coming to you, after you were dead. This is why an unbeliever who is still judged by the law, will meet God as JUDGE, and YOU< if you are born again, will meet God not at Judge, but as FATHER.

God can't judge you in Eternity, for what Christ has already been Judged for on Earth. = ALL YOUR SIN. = THE CROSS.

So, when you read in the NT....>"As JESUS IS,..so are the BORN AGAIN.....IN THIS WORLD"......>IT means it. IT MEANS that you have "the righteousness of CHRIST" as YOURS.....This is your "new birth".. this is "new Creation IN CHRIST".......So, when God looks at you, He does not see the Law judging you as a sinner ever again.... ..>He sees ONLY the Blood Atonement, the Blood of JESUS that has made you as righeous as Jesus is Himself, and for all eternity.
Are you saying a Christian can no longer be displeasing to God?

In Rev. there are seven churches five have some real problems with God threating to take away their candle stick, but if they are not sinning why remove the candle stick?

• Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

-

1 John 1:8
King James Version
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

God’s plan for our salvation has three parts in this order: Justification, Sanctification, and Glorification.

Justification:

Each one of us have broken God’s Law. This is sin. The wages of sin is (eternal) death (cease to exist forever). This price is more than we can ever repay–it is impossible. Because of God the father’s unconditional love for the us, he gave his only begotten Son Jesus to pay for our debt of eternal death on the cross. This one time event was done by Jesus. Only Jesus is worthy to pay the price for each one of us because he never sinned. He has not broken God’s Law. Jesus (in the form of a man) died a physical death, giving His life willingly and was raised back to life; thus conquering eternal death.

sanctification.

It’s the reciprocation of our love toward God. We are sanctified with the help of the Holy Spirit (Comforter) that Jesus gives us. Sanctification means to set a part or to make holy. His Holy Spirit helps us in this process to become more like Christ. This is not a one time event; it’s a life long process (we stumble (sin) here and there). The process of sanctifying and purifying us (the works that Jesus does in the believer, and is not of ourselves) ... it is HIM working in us and through us. We are separated from the world. We are in the physical world but not of the world spiritually. Our mind (thinking) changes over time and therefore our actions also change. Our faith increases more and more as He faithfully works in us. Hebrews 12:2

The third stage in the plan of salvation is our glorification.

We won’t be glorified until after Jesus returns. John writes of this in his first letter when he states that “when he shall appear we shall be like him (1 John 3:2). Paul refers to this stage frequently. For example: “For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality (1 Corinthians 15:53). He also refers to a time when “we shall all be changed in a moment in in a twinkling of an eye at the last trump” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52). Paul speaks further of the doctrine of glorification when he says in Romans 8:18, “For the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” We receive glorified spiritual bodies. Receiving eternal life and being with Him forevermore. Those saved (justification + sanctification) will be glorified when Christ returns at the first resurrection.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying a Christian can no longer be displeasing to God?

In Rev. there are seven churches five have some real problems with God threating to take away their candle stick, but if they are not sinning why remove the candle stick?

Did you ever consider that the person who taught you to believe that a SYMBOLIC "candlestick" is Salvation, and that it can mean YOU< before the Great Tribulation starts, just might be teaching you a lot of nonsense?

So, you asked me if a person can be "displeasing" to God.
Yes, if you are a Christ Rejecting Unbeliever.

Can a Christian be a displeasure to God?
Well, your NT says that "God is a respecter of NO Person"..
It says that "all have fallen short of the Glory of God".
Your NT says that all your works on your best day, are still "filthy rags".
That is all your self effort to be "good", no matter if you are saved or not, = filthy rag.

So, all of that is... as compared to JESUS.

How do you compare to the sinless Son of God?
Are you anywhere near that, ever, of yourself?
No you are not.
Noone is...
That is why Christ had to give you HIS Righteousness, as "the gift of Righteousness", so that you would have ANY, and lucky for us all who are born again, now we have HIS.

So, really, who is able to be a pleasure to God, unless we do it, by FAITH IN CHRIST" ?

Finally, the NT says that the only way to please God....to PLEASE HIM, is not by your being good..
Its by giving Him your FAITH.
That pleases Him, so, if you have not done that, then you are a Christ Rejector, and that would displease Him.

We can HONOR God by giving Him our Praise and our Lives..
But to please Him, you give Him your Faith.
Hebrews 11:6
""""But without faith it is impossible to please GOD """""

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟825,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever consider that the person who taught you to believe that a SYMBOLIC "candlestick" is Salvation, and that it can mean YOU< before the Great Tribulation starts, just might be teaching you a lot of nonsense?

So, you asked me if a person can be "displeasing" to God.
Yes, if you are a Christ Rejecting Unbeliever.

Can a Christian be a displeasure to God?
Well, your NT says that "God is a respecter of NO Person"..
It says that "all have fallen short of the Glory of God".
Your NT says that all your works on your best day, are still "filthy rags".
That is all your self effort to be "good", no matter if you are saved or not, = filthy rag.

So, all of that is... as compared to JESUS.

How do you compare to the sinless Son of God?
Are you anywhere near that, ever, of yourself?
No you are not.
Noone is...
That is why Christ had to give you HIS Righteousness, as "the gift of Righteousness", so that you would have ANY, and lucky for us all who are born again, now we have HIS.

So, really, who is able to be a pleasure to God, unless we do it, by FAITH IN CHRIST" ?

Finally, the NT says that the only way to please God....to PLEASE HIM, is not by your being good..
Its by giving Him your FAITH.
That pleases Him, so, if you have not done that, then you are a Christ Rejector, and that would displease Him.

We can HONOR God by giving Him our Praise and our Lives..
But to please Him, you give Him your Faith.
Hebrews 11:6
""""But without faith it is impossible to please GOD """""
I truly allow the Holy Spirit to teach me and trust no one else.
You did not address my question: Can a Christian do stuff which is displeasing to God?

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I truly allow the Holy Spirit to teach me and trust no one else.
You did not address my question: Can a Christian do stuff which is displeasing to God?

You just said you are not going to trust me, even if i answer you.
This means i just wasted my time for nothing, here.
So, when you are open to trusting me, so that you can hear me, then try me again.

B

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟825,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You just said you are not going to trust me, even if i answer you.
This means i just wasted my time for nothing, here.
So, when you are open to trusting me, so that you can hear me, then try me again.

B
Scripture is the Spirit's teaching.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture is the Spirit's teaching.

Yes, the bible is a living book.
The NT is written with the pen of the Spirit, and the ink used, is the blood of Jesus.

I dont blame you for being skeptical regarding people who show up on forums to try to teach or preach.
There are a lot of deceivers on this one, as this is just how it works out on Christian forums.
If the Devil was not real then he would not have his people on Forums like these, but, as he is SO REAL, so are his agent of deceit.
I'm not one of them, but i can certainly spot them in seconds.

Im here and there, im on a few forums, usually as "Behold", so, check me out.
Im always crystal clear.

B

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You sound pretty sure of yourself on that one.

Of course.
Heretics are easy to spot.
All you have to do is ask them if they can lose their salvation.
This defines them as a heretic, if they say..>"yep".
And why?
Because only a heretic has refused to accept that Salvation is a GIFT.
They reject .. "the gift of Righteousness".
They oppose "Justification by faith" Alone.
They in fact, want to deny the grace of God, and replace it with self effort, and a list of Do's to do to try to keep themselves saved.

So, if you want to spot the heretic, all you have to do is realizes all that i just told you, or you can just nail them down with this one question.
Its 100$ accurate, every time.

Ask...."Do you believe that Jesus KEEPS you SAVED".

If they say..>"well, ummmm, but........
If they can't say YES, then they can't be trusting in Christ alone for anything, = "fallen from Grace", = Legalist, = Cross rejecting = Heretic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That seems a bit rash and hasty to me.

When God looks at a "christian" on a forum like this one, He notices something, ...He notices if you are on it giving Christ all the Credit for keeping you saved, or if you are trying to take some of the credit for yourself by proclaiming that you have to do ANYTHING to "stay saved".
I can promise you that its more "harsh" to be THE person who is on a Christian Forum, arguing against Grace, by trying to add to it or replace it with SELF EFFORT,....this is more "harsh" then it will ever be for a real believer to be pointing out to self savers, that they are doing this, here.

Upvote 0