God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If all that believe in God are for the truth and finding the truth and all is made for God, then all that believe in God are already way beyond science, and have been observant of all, long before the term science existed.

Wow, cool! I guess that means I can drop out of college then, as I already have the equivalent of every possibly Ph.D., right?

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He only has half the problem you have -- do you expect him to learn from you?

As have all of us, including you.

Continuing to be an expert in knowing about the Spiritual Realm, mate, when you still haven't passed the starting point?

Again, knowledge without Wisdom is bad stuff.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
.You have lived "separated" from the Higher Life in our midst. That is not possible, though you and other "natural realm only and its inherent properties and materials" (Naturalists) have attempted arrogantly.

An English priest, living in America, spoke the truth when he said that America was both the most religious country in the western world, and the most religiously illiterate country in the western world.

As I have just said, most of the nonsense Bible Belt-ers come out with would make even conservative theologians wince.

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a Calvinist icon at the top of this post.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow, cool! I guess that means I can drop out of college then, as I already have the equivalent of every possibly Ph.D., right?

Lack of apprehension causing confusion, mate? You cannot, again, you cannot separate true Science from the God who created it.

Is Scientism your religion?

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
An English priest, living in America, spoke the truth when he said that America was both the most religious country in the western world, and the most religiously illiterate country in the western world.

As I have just said, most of the nonsense Bible Belt-ers come out with would make even conservative theologians wince.

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a Calvinist icon at the top of this post.

Are you aware of the Kingdom of God in our midst or are you theological in knowledge?

Upvote 0

Old Ned

Oct 23, 2013
Canada... Originally England.
Visit site
✟8,418.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
If all that believe in God are for the truth and finding the truth and all is made for God, then all that believe in God are already way beyond science, and have been observant of all, long before the term science existed.

What a ridiculous thing to say.
No one has ever or will ever be observant of all. To claim that you are is pure narcissism. Especially while dissing science by way of computer, electricity, keyboard, mouse, lasers, communications, internet etc etc... the list is endless of the things you should be thanking science for.... things that had nothing to do with god.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Are you aware of the Kingdom of God in our midst or are you theological in knowledge?

I believe in God's governance of the world. In fact Calvinists believe he preordains all things.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Continuing to be an expert in knowing about the Spiritual Realm, mate, when you still haven't passed the starting point?

It doesn't take an expert to recognize someone who isn't.

Who are you trying to convince besides yourself?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lack of apprehension causing confusion, mate? You cannot, again, you cannot separate true Science from the God who created it.

Is Scientism your religion?

Do you even read posts before responding to them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Care to explain or do the Science on wife abuse, child abuse, unfaithfulness, and lust for inappropriate content from those who learn how to build nuclear reactors to generate electricity?

Science is for those who seek Truth, and want to live it. In sectarianism the Spiritual is separated from the Physical, and Truth becomes materialistic, Science becomes materialistic, and Science becomes separated and falsely independent. Naturalists tend to do that, since all they know is the physical. All truth fits into the physical, has only a physical explanation. They act like the Spiritual World Dynamics are not around. It is currently beyond there apprehension.

The truth about spiritualism is very interesting.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And they're certainly not interested in finding the truth; they're interested in convincing other people that they have already found it.

I hope this doesn't offend any, but I'm a little bothered by claiming to be for God and against the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.