Not open for further replies.

sjastro

May 14, 2014
✟277,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will look into that as well, but, they were being fed by mana in the wilderness though, and there is no indication that they had anything else to eat (no meat, etc) except for when they got the quail, etc.

God Bless.
One of the ways archaeologists are able to identify sites for nomadic societies is the prevalence of animal remains.
The question still remains where is this evidence if Exodus is true.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel inclined to look into it more now, etc, but it could take a few days, etc.

Get their permission first.

They might just be getting tired of scientists traipsing all over their property looking for stuff.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One of the ways archaeologists are able to identify sites for nomadic societies is the prevalence of animal remains.

I found a dead rabbit in our yard once.

I wasn't inclined to leave it there, either.

I'll tell you what.

Get about ten people, dress up as Klansmen, and head on over to the nearest Black Panther rally.

Just traipse through like you own the place and tell them to take a hike if they get in the way.

Then have your next of kin see if they can find your bones.

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm just starting to research, starting with the Bible, but it seems that they came out with animals when they first left Egypt, but right after the Red Sea, very shorty after that were complaining of not having meat or bread anymore, like they did in Egypt, and were complaining that they were going to die of starvation very, very shortly after that, and that's when God started giving them mana from heaven. So I don't yet know what happened to the animals between there and then, but just that they didn't seem to have them anymore pretty shortly after the Red Sea, etc.

I'll come back with more later.

But I'm not going to try to do it all today, so it might be a few days, ok.

I do also have a life, and other things to do and take care of you know.

But I will get back to you when I can, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,244.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
... If Exodus is a historical account, it is extraordinary that up to 2 million individuals roaming the Sinai for forty years left no trace of their existence in the upper archaeological layers, while considerably older Neolithic and Palaeolithic sites found in lower layers and therefore harder to find are quite abundant.
Here's a question for an archaeologically-leaning mathematician:

Did the number of/unit of 'a million' even exist in the timeframe described?
Could anyone have even been able to count that high in that timeframe?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.