Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So some of you may have read my past posts about the visions I keep seeing. And now, there is no middle ground. Whenever I Blink, and I'm on the main page here on CF, there's this alert. Kind of like when you get a reply or someone quotes your post, anyway, no matter what I do, I keep seeing it, hold on...I'm getting a new vision now.

I'm using my mouse in the vision and clicking on it...then It's a Conversation!!!!

It's weird....It says it's from God. The vision is happening real-time too...

I see paragraphs upon paragraphs written....this is weird....okay. I'm going to try and rewrite what is written. I'll write it in the reply to this thread. This is really strange and kinda cool.

Don't know what to do!

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are in fact more conversations now! This is cool! Okay here I go. There from a user named person, "Jesus Christ" there are a whole lot! 5 no 6....the conversations just keep coming!!!! I don't think I'll be able to write them all! This is the weirdest vision ever.

It's like every time I think about it, more keep coming.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Okay, apparently when I thought about "Stop Time" it instantly went from 1 to 36 and then to 40 something and keeps increasing!!! And then reversed back to 46. Now it's 96 and constantly increasing and decreasing! What does it all mean!?

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps some screenshots would make it clearer as to what you are seeing.

That's what makes it weird though! It's a vision and not real at all but It's driving crazy. Something God gave me, though I see it plain as day, unfortunately I cannot screenshot it because it's not physically there, just a vision that will never have an ending apparently.

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
That's what makes it weird though! It's a vision and not real at all but It's driving crazy. Something God gave me, though I see it plain as day, unfortunately I cannot screenshot it because it's not physically there, just a vision that will never have an ending apparently.
How do you know it’s from God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So some of you may have read my past posts about the visions I keep seeing. And now, there is no middle ground. Whenever I Blink, and I'm on the main page here on CF, there's this alert. Kind of like when you get a reply or someone quotes your post, anyway, no matter what I do, I keep seeing it, hold on...I'm getting a new vision now.

I'm using my mouse in the vision and clicking on it...then It's a Conversation!!!!

It's weird....It says it's from God. The vision is happening real-time too...

I see paragraphs upon paragraphs written....this is weird....okay. I'm going to try and rewrite what is written. I'll write it in the reply to this thread. This is really strange and kinda cool.

Don't know what to do!
I SEE IT TOO! is the font a bit different from normal CF font? And kind of glowy?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I know that when God has spoken to me it has been definite and I have never had to wonder about it. When He made himself real to me (not any type of sensory experience but a very strong, life-changing witness in my spirit), I asked Him about dreams, voices, and visions. He said that I didn't need them because I am having direct fellowship with Him in the Spirit and He will give me all the teaching and guidance I need from His written Word.

Jesus never said that we will be taught all we need to know through dreams and visions. He said that the Anointing (the Holy Spirit) within us will guide us into all truth. I have found this to be quite true, and when I have needed guidance or correction, the Holy Spirit has directed me to the place in the written Word where the answer is found.

The Psalmist said that the Word of God is a light to our path and a lamp to our feet, not visions and dreams.

Sorry to be a wet blanket to those who believe and trust in visions and dreams for guidance, as for me, I don't need them because I have direct fellowship with the Father and His Son Jesus Christ through the indwelling Holy Spirit, and that fellowship has held me in good stead since April 1969.

We walk by faith in God's Word, not by sight. Seeking guidance through visions and dreams is a form of trying to walk by sight - seeking some type of visual form of guidance, contrary to the Bible which says that the just shall live by faith. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Any revelation from God wont go against what he has already written, so study the word to be an approved workman that rightly divides the word of truth. The visions recorded in scripture tended to be simple scenes. And if it was in greater detail, like Paul caught up to the 3rd heaven, those were meant to remain private between him and God.

2 Corinthians 12 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Vision of Paradise
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5 Of such a one I will boast; yet of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities. 6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am on medication for my mania. It's just that I think I didn't expect it to be like it was.

No glow for me, the font is bigger and the pages are wider.

Also hamster, I tested the spirits and it came from God.

I guess I just was surprised by the way it happened in the middle of my going to post something else entirely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reborn1977

Devoted to Jesus - Less of me MORE of HIM
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that when God has spoken to me it has been definite and I have never had to wonder about it.

Any revelation from God wont go against what he has already written

God has graciously chosen to grant me His prophetic spiritual gifts, of which I am 20 years seasoned in using. I can say with all faith and confidence that the two above quotes provide accurate information. Furthermore, when God speaks to His people through any form the vessel (person) He uses to deliver the message is not confused, disoriented, lacking understanding, the message is not some riddle or unintelligible, etc. God does not work that way.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How do you know it’s from God?

Because it does not contradict the bible. And I've tested to see if it was from a demonic spirit or God. Using the knowledge found in these scriptures:

1st John 4:1-6

I commanded to know whether the spirit that gave me this confesses that Jesus walks in the flesh, because if the answer was yes, then it is from God.

It is from God.

Fun fact if it says No, then it is a demonic spirit, and should be rebuked and cast away immediately.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Upvote 0