Verticordious

Sep 4, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
✟8,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are the liberals complaining about? They have plenty of race specific groups and organizations, often promoted by people who claim to be Reverends. Sounds like pretty much the same thing is going on here. While I don't agree with what they're doing, why should blacks be the only race allowed to have racist meetings and organizations? Being outraged only by racism done by a specific race is itself also racism.

Upvote 0
B

Bubbahotep

What are the liberals complaining about? They have plenty of race specific groups and organizations, often promoted by people who claim to be Reverends. Sounds like pretty much the same thing is going on here. While I don't agree with what they're doing, why should blacks be the only race allowed to have racist meetings and organizations? Being outraged only by racism done by a specific race is itself also racism.

Pointing this out is also racsism. so is disagreeing with me.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

craigerNY

I bring nothing to the table
Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟56,288.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I read this earlier in a diferent article, I know it might sound insensitive but I got a good laugh out of it. Things like this:

"We don't have the facilities to accommodate other races and we have nothing not one bit of animosity no racism whatsoever,"

"facilities"??? Then later in the article how he explains the cross burning. I know it shouldn't be funny.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can I have "missing the point" for 1200 Alex?

Oooooh, sorry, Terrance, that's the Daily Bankrupt. Tough break.

Don Pardo, tell Terrance what nice parting gifts he'll take home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The irony, of course, is that Jesus himself was a non-white -- being a brown skinned bearded man of Middle Eastern origin, he'd have enough difficulty getting on an airplane, let alone in the front door of this "Christian" conference.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.