Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How was she supposed to know that?

Mohammad was sleeping with her.

Sorry it wasn't hadith but better then hadtih that was collected some 200 years after Mohammad died, this information is from ibn Ishaq a contemporary of Mohammad. Ayesha said "The Prophet's body remained where it was. Allah removed his spirit at night."

The funniest part of all this - there was no building at the time and place Mohammad took his supposed flight.

We know that Mohammad was often bewitched so that he thought he had done things he never did:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400
Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

013.027 The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "Truly Allah leaveth, to stray, whom He will; But He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence,-

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Mohammad was sleeping with her.

Really? In the year 621... and under the stars in front of the Ka'bah. Interesting.

Sorry it wasn't hadith but better then hadtih that was collected some 200 years after Mohammad died, this information is from ibn Ishaq a contemporary of Mohammad. Ayesha said "The Prophet's body remained where it was. Allah removed his spirit at night."

Aside from the fact that Ibn Ishaq was born over 70 years after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death and his book doesn't always have chains of narrators for the stories, I'd like to see the quote from his book, because that just seems odd.

The funniest part of all this - there was no building at the time and place Mohammad took his supposed flight.

Masjid means place of prostration... building or no building. It's a holy location.

We know that Mohammad was often bewitched so that he thought he had done things he never did:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400
Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

That happened in Madinah.. way later.

013.027 The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "Truly Allah leaveth, to stray, whom He will; But He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence,-
They wanted signs on demand.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really? In the year 621... and under the stars in front of the Ka'bah. Interesting.

Aside from the fact that Ibn Ishaq was born over 70 years after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death and his book doesn't always have chains of narrators for the stories, I'd like to see the quote from his book, because that just seems odd.

Masjid means place of prostration... building or no building. It's a holy location.

That happened in Madinah.. way later.

They wanted signs on demand.

The very year of the supposed flight/dream is unknown. Mohammad married Aisha bint Abu Bakr [b. 612 - d. 678] after the death of Khadija bint Khuwaylid [b. 555 - d. 619]. Considering the age Aisha was married to Mohammad yes this is possible and most likely.

We know Mohammad had trouble with bewitchings - who is to say this was also not one of those times?

The biggest problem Muslims have with this is not whether someone saw him in bed - making it a dream. Dreams can be from GOD. It is if there is a witness of Mohammad taking this flight or someone else having this dream, making this all self-proclaimed and/or a Temporal Lobe Seizure.

Mohammad is very lacking in the witness area in everything concerning GOD.

If you want to trust that ok. Ttrust something written 200 years after the fact then something that is just one generation removed? It is like a game of telephone - the further from the source the more potential for corruption of the message. It is easy to make a list supposedly supporting oral tradition, it doesn't really mena anything.

Literally, traditionally it refers to the place built for performing prayer.

No they wanted signs to prove he was more then just a self-proclaimed prophet and Mohammad could not produce.

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I seriously don't understand how you could think he had consummated his marriage with Aisha at that time if you've been studying Islam for 12 years. I'm thinking you've been studying anti-Islamic propaganda for 12 years.. and not very well.

There were things experienced and witnessed by those around Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). You haven't come across any in 12 year research?

At least we know who our telephone players were.

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad ascended peace be upon him to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not Mount Eakhar?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but never honored nor kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of God

From the Kalam of Allah, the Prophet also understood that a good deed would be written for the person who intends to do a good deed, even if he did not do it. Also, the good deed performed would be registered for he who performs it as at least ten good deeds--up to 700 good deeds. For some people, Allah would multiply the reward of their deeds more than that. Additionally, if one performs a bad deed, it is registered for him as one bad deed; yet for he who inclines towards committing a bad deed and then refrains from committing it, a good deed would be registered for him. Here one should note the difference between two matters. If a thought crossed a person's mind about doing something sinful, and this person wavered in this thinking, i.e., considered whether he should do it or not, then he refrained from doing this for the sake of Allah, this is written as a good deed. However, if a person has the firm intention in his heart that he wants to commit a sin, it would be written for him as a sin, even if he does not do it.

I know
You want to know the cut-off point to the fact of the matter

Continued with me
God willing,
Will ensure that the physical evidence of the sincerity of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

‫أحمد ديدات - متى وُلد المسيح !؟ مفاجأة‬‎ - YouTube

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I seriously don't understand how you could think he had consummated his marriage with Aisha at that time if you've been studying Islam for 12 years. I'm thinking you've been studying anti-Islamic propaganda for 12 years.. and not very well.

There were things experienced and witnessed by those around Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). You haven't come across any in 12 year research?

At least we know who our telephone players were.

How long have you been a Muslim? Have you not studied all this?

In 621 Aisha was 9 years old.

If you are going to take any hadith as trusted then you must also take the bad and ugly ones too:

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140; see also Number 139
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'"

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309; see also 3310
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116
Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
… When Hadrat Aisha passed nine years of marriage life, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) fell in mortal sickness… ‘A’isha was eighteen years of age at the time when the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) passed away and she remained a widow for forty-eight years till she died at the age of sixty-seven. She saw the rules of four Caliphs in her lifetime. She died on Ramadan 58 A.H. during the Caliphate of Hadrat Amir Mu‘awiya… (Sunan Nasa'i: English translation with Arabic Text, compiled by Imam Abu Abd-ur-Rahman Ahmad Nasa'i, rendered into English by Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqui [Kazi Publication, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore, Pakistan; first edition, 1994], Volume 1, p. 108)

SUNAN IBN-I-MAJAH
1876. ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) is reported to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) contracted marriage with me while I was (yet) a six years [sic] old girl. Then we arrived at Medina and stayed with Banu Harith b. Khazraj. I fell victim to fever; then my hair (of the head fell off (and became scattered). Then they became plenty and hanged down upto [sic] the earlobes. My mother ‘Umm Ruman came to me while I was (playing) in a swing alongwith [sic] my play-mates. She (the mother) called me loudly. I went to her and I did not know what he [sic] wanted. She seized my hand and stopped me at the door of the house and I was hearing [sic] violently until the agitation of my heart was over. Then she took some water and wiped it over my face and head. Then she admitted me to the house when some woman [sic] of Ansar were present in the house. They said, "You have entered with blessings and good fortune." Then she (the mother) entrusted me to them. So they embellished me and nothing frightened me but Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (when he came there) in the morning and they (the women) entrusted me to him. On that day, I was a nine years [sic] old girl."
1877. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) is reported to have said, "The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) married ‘A’isha while she was a seven years [sic] old girl and took him [sic] to his house as a bride when she was nine years old and he parted with her (after his demise) when she was eighteen years old."
According to Al-Zawa‘id its isnad is sahih in accordance with the condition prescribed by Bukhari, but munqata because Abu ‘Ubaida did not hear from his father. Shu‘ba Abu Hatim and Ibn Hibban mentioned him amongst the authentic and reliable authorities. Tirmidhi in al-Jami’ and al-Mazzi in al-Atraf (has expressed the same opinion). Nasa‘i has transmitted this hadith in al-Sughra from the hadith ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her). (Sunan Ibn-I-Majah, Imam Abdullah Muhammad B. Yazid Ibn-I-Maja Al-Qazwini, English version by Muhammad Tufail Ansari [Kazi Publications, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore Pakistan, first edition, 1995], volume III, pp. 133-134)

IBN HISHAM
He married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of seven and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad), translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, tenth impression 1995], p. 792)

AL-TABARI
In this year also the Messenger of God consummated his marriage with ‘A’ishah. This was in Dhu al-Qa‘dah (May-June 623) eight months after his arrival in Medina according to some accounts, or in Shawwal (April-May 623) seven months after his arrival according to others. He had married her in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadijah. At that time she was six or, according to other accounts, seven years old.
According to ‘Ab al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari- Muhammad b. Yazid- Isma‘il (that is, Ibn Abi Khalid)- ‘Abd al-Rahman b. Abi al-Dahhak- a man from Quraysh- ‘Abd al-Rahman b. Muhammad: ‘Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to ‘A’ishah, and ‘A’ishah said (to the latter), "O so-and-so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, O Mother of the Faithful." ‘Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. ‘Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions." "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him; inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket; I was one of the dearest people to him, a verse of the Qur’an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed; I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him; and he was taken (that is, died) in his house when there was nobody with him but the angel and myself."

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
You just pulled out ahadith (Bukhari's and Muslim's I consider authentic right off the bat... the Abu Dawud ones I'd have to look up) that show the timing and prove my objection to Aisha supposedly saying he didn't leave his bed. This event occurred a couple years before the marriage was consummated. It also occurred while he was sleeping in front of the Ka'bah.

I've been Muslim for 37 years.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You just pulled out ahadith (Bukhari's and Muslim's I consider authentic right off the bat... the Abu Dawud ones I'd have to look up) that show the timing and prove my objection to Aisha supposedly saying he didn't leave his bed. This event occurred a couple years before the marriage was consummated. It also occurred while he was sleeping in front of the Ka'bah.

I've been Muslim for 37 years.

Didn't you claim the night flight took place in 621? Aisha birth year 612 + 9 when marriage was consummated = 621. Aishs was in bed with Mohammad.

Also considering that Mohammad used to perform thighing on Aisha She was in bed with Mohammad much earlier.

I don't know which Dawud ones you are reading - all support age 9.

As for either night flight - Mohahammad has no witnesses that it actually occurred.

I am truly sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Just a few things that occur to me..

Not all Muslims emphasize that the Night Journey as literal physical..some see the spirtual implications as more important.

and two, not all Muslims accept the age of Aisha as nine years when marriage was consummated.

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Didn't you claim the night flight took place in 621? Aisha birth year 612 + 9 when marriage was consummated = 621. Aishs was in bed with Mohammad.

Also considering that Mohammad used to perform thighing on Aisha She was in bed with Mohammad much earlier.

I don't know which Dawud ones you are reading - all support age 9.

As for either night flight - Mohahammad has no witnesses that it actually occurred.

I am truly sorry.

I'm not arguing that there were no witnesses.

If you are at all familiar with the Seerah, it's very clear that this event happened while Aisha was still in her parents' home. This event took place well before the Hijrah. Furthermore, the reports say it happened when he was sleeping outside in front of the Ka'bah.

Aisha was a top scholar of Islamic law. After the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), she used to teach people things about the personal life of the Messenger (information others didn't have access to) so that they would know more about what sorts of behaviors were and which were not acceptable... how a person should behave at home, etc. During a wife's menstruation, men and women are not allowed to have sexual intercourse. People would question what all is not allowed, especially considering that traditional Jewish law was much stricter in this regard. Aisha explained that all forms of intimacy except the actual intercourse were allowed during that time. You are taking texts and putting everything in a gross and weird way.

I'm just trying to point out that you are attacking things very emphatically without proper knowledge of them. That behavior is not very Christian (or Islamic... or any religion), and I just would like to see people exhibit more justice.

May God guide us all to what is best.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not arguing that there were no witnesses.

If you are at all familiar with the Seerah, it's very clear that this event happened while Aisha was still in her parents' home. This event took place well before the Hijrah. Furthermore, the reports say it happened when he was sleeping outside in front of the Ka'bah.

Aisha was a top scholar of Islamic law. After the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), she used to teach people things about the personal life of the Messenger (information others didn't have access to) so that they would know more about what sorts of behaviors were and which were not acceptable... how a person should behave at home, etc. During a wife's menstruation, men and women are not allowed to have sexual intercourse. People would question what all is not allowed, especially considering that traditional Jewish law was much stricter in this regard. Aisha explained that all forms of intimacy except the actual intercourse were allowed during that time. You are taking texts and putting everything in a gross and weird way.

I'm just trying to point out that you are attacking things very emphatically without proper knowledge of them. That behavior is not very Christian (or Islamic... or any religion), and I just would like to see people exhibit more justice.

May God guide us all to what is best.
OK.

Now you are claiming that the night flight took place before 618 instead of 620-621?

We know from Aisha left her mother home at age 6. 612 + 6 = 618.:
Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.

The migration of Mohammad and his followers from Mecca to Medina is dated to 622.There were no mosques in Jerusalem when Mohammad had his supposed night flight or in 632CE when he died.

Yes, Mohammad's sexual antics were very gross [thighing an underage child] - I consider sexual abuse. And that is why I said sorry.

How do you know what is very Christian? Have you everead te Gospel, studied Christianity? We are to rebuke evil.

Proverbs 17
15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.

Proverbs 28
23 He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.

Leviticus 19
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

Ephesians 5
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

James 5
19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

Proverbs 27
5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.

Proverbs 28
23 He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue

Jeremiah 23
17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

Jeremiah 23
22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

Yes I understand - I have noticed very little justice in Islam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Rebuking evil is fine... go for it... but rebuking something without proper knowledge of it is not fair, and I'm pretty sure Christianity stands for justice.

You seem unfamiliar with Middle Eastern customs. When Aisha was 6, a marriage contract was drawn. She did not leave her parents' home at that time. She moved in with the Messenger in Madina at age 9, according to the narrations you yourself kindly provided, so I wouldn't have to look them up. The Night Journey took place in Makkah. All of the estimated dates aside.. if the narrations are clear about events, their locations, and their relative timing to the Hijrah.. then it's very clear what happened when and where. You are making a lot of false assumptions.

Just curious... as a Christian, which parts of the Hebrew Bible do you feel you should still follow and which not? How do you decide?

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=&quot]You mean marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Prophet speeches before puberty and married her after puberty

So can not marry a young girl before she

Mental because the feelings and even the girl made up after puberty

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/1‬‎ - YouTube

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/2‬‎ - YouTube

[/FONT]Witnesses 1

[FONT=&quot]After all these matters took place with the Prophet, he returned to the city of Makkah. Some scholars said the Prophet's journey took about one-third of the night, i.e., his journey from Makkah to Jerusalem, then to the heavens and what is above them, and then back to Makkah The next day the Prophet told the people what happened to him the previous night. The blasphemers belied the Prophet and mocked him, saying, "We need a month to get there and back, and you are claiming to have done all this in one night?" They said to Abu Bakr, "Look at what your companion is saying. He says he went to Jerusalem and came back in one night." Abu Bakr told them, "If he said that, then he is truthful. I believe him concerning the news of the heavens--that an angel descends to him from the heavens. How could I not believe he went to Jerusalem and came back in a short period of time--when these are on earth?" At that, the Companion, Abu Bakr, was called "as-Siddiq"--because of how strongly he believed all what the Prophet said.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You mean marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha

Prophet speeches before puberty and married her after puberty

So can not marry a young girl before she

Mental because the feelings and even the girl made up after puberty

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::Ø[bless and do not curse]قائق وإØ[bless and do not curse]صائيات::مترجم عربي::3/1‬‎ - YouTube

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::Ø[bless and do not curse]قائق وإØ[bless and do not curse]صائيات::مترجم عربي::3/2‬‎ - YouTube

Witnesses 1

After all these matters took place with the Prophet, he returned to the city of Makkah. Some scholars said the Prophet's journey took about one-third of the night, i.e., his journey from Makkah to Jerusalem, then to the heavens and what is above them, and then back to Makkah The next day the Prophet told the people what happened to him the previous night. The blasphemers belied the Prophet and mocked him, saying, "We need a month to get there and back, and you are claiming to have done all this in one night?" They said to Abu Bakr, "Look at what your companion is saying. He says he went to Jerusalem and came back in one night." Abu Bakr told them, "If he said that, then he is truthful. I believe him concerning the news of the heavens--that an angel descends to him from the heavens. How could I not believe he went to Jerusalem and came back in a short period of time--when these are on earth?" At that, the Companion, Abu Bakr, was called "as-Siddiq"--because of how strongly he believed all what the Prophet said.​

Even though your Quran allows prepubescent sex it must be stopped because of the physical and menta damage that can occur.

065.004 Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp...hNo=4&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2
And [as for] those of your women who (read allā’ī or allā’i in both instances) no longer expect to menstruate, if you have any doubts, about their waiting period, their prescribed [waiting] period shall be three months, and [also for] those who have not yet menstruated, because of their young age, their period shall [also] be three months — both cases apply to other than those whose spouses have died; for these [latter] their period is prescribed in the verse: they shall wait by themselves for four months and ten [days] [Q. 2:234]. And those who are pregnant, their term, the conclusion of their prescribed [waiting] period if divorced or if their spouses be dead, shall be when they deliver. And whoever fears God, He will make matters ease for him, in this world and in the Hereafter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rebuking evil is fine... go for it... but rebuking something without proper knowledge of it is not fair, and I'm pretty sure Christianity stands for justice.

You seem unfamiliar with Middle Eastern customs. When Aisha was 6, a marriage contract was drawn. She did not leave her parents' home at that time. She moved in with the Messenger in Madina at age 9, according to the narrations you yourself kindly provided, so I wouldn't have to look them up. The Night Journey took place in Makkah. All of the estimated dates aside.. if the narrations are clear about events, their locations, and their relative timing to the Hijrah.. then it's very clear what happened when and where. You are making a lot of false assumptions.

Just curious... as a Christian, which parts of the Hebrew Bible do you feel you should still follow and which not? How do you decide?

When do you believe the night journey occured?

Do you agree Aisha was born in 612?

Do you agree the Khadja died 619?

Do you believe that Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58,Number 234
Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. ?

Do you believe the marriage was consumated in 621 according to above hadith...my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.?

What building did Mohammad see that actually existed at that time?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what Gregorian year Aisha (r) was born in. I see Wikipedia says 612. What I do know is that no one moved to Madinah until approximately 2 years after the Night Journey. The Makkans fleeing persecution, like Aisha's family, had no homes in Madina when they got there. The hadith says who their hosts in Madinah were. The estimated date I see floating around for Khadija (r) dying is 619... the Night Journey around 621... and the migration to Madinah 623. The consummation of the marriage happened after everyone moved to Madinah.

I haven't been discussing buildings or lack thereof. We can do that later. I'm talking about the whole claim that Aisha said he was missing from bed thing.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know what Gregorian year Aisha (r) was born in. I see Wikipedia says 612. What I do know is that no one moved to Madinah until approximately 2 years after the Night Journey. The Makkans fleeing persecution, like Aisha's family, had no homes in Madina when they got there. The hadith says who their hosts in Madinah were. The estimated date I see floating around for Khadija (r) dying is 619... the Night Journey around 621... and the migration to Madinah 623. The consummation of the marriage happened after everyone moved to Madinah.

I haven't been discussing buildings or lack thereof. We can do that later. I'm talking about the whole claim that Aisha said he was missing from bed thing.

Do you have references to that information?

The claim is Mohammad was not missing from the bed.

Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Do you have references to that information?

You're the one who was nice enough to save me the trouble of looking it all up and provided them. Did you read the ahadith you quoted?

Or do you mean dates? Wiki seems to be matching up with the Arabic sources, so:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(Islam)

Hijrah (Islam) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

So... it looks like the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his best friend (Aisha's dad) made it to Madinah in early October of 622. Then, the Prophet stayed at Abu Ayyub's house for some time until the mosque and some rooms on the side (as his living quarters) were built.

There are no narrations that mention Aisha's birth date. What is done is that they take the year of the Hijrah and subtract 9 or 10 from it based on the narrations that she was that age when the marriage was consummated and the knowledge that it occurred in Madinah.

Upvote 0