West Virginia
✟58,374.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would you believe it if I told you? I have found a home with a congregation of Spirit-filled believers. 10+ years ago I was an Orthodox inquirer and you were trying to help me understand. I suppose it's all in the Lord's timing. You might call me a "holy roller" now. I got my fire baptism, all these years later. I figured this would be a report that would be well-received.

In His will and perfect timing,

Blake

Reactions: Ajax 777

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BLESS AND PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL!

HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!! Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Blake, the Lord is so beautiful in you, young man. Keep looking into the perfect Law of Liberty, let our faithful and Good Shepherd guide you in all your paths and direct all your steps, and remember always to run the race set before you with patience. Dearest brother, always keep your heart guarded. Remember the times when Lord Jesus withdrew from the crowds and even His disciples in order to commune with the Father. Keep this same jealous guard over your heart for Him, and He will be your constant companion, and by your obedience you will show yourself His friend. Love not the things of the world, even if you must strive with all your might.

I look forward to seeing you in Heaven, true brother. :hug:

Upvote 0