✟84,325.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Protestants attend AI-led church service in Germany

While I find this interesting, the fact of the matter is that the AI preacher does not have a soul/spirit. In its present form, it is incapable of becoming a true believer. A preacher should at least confess to being a follower of Christ.

Ephesians 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

AIs are not judged for eternal condemnation or eternal life. They do not possess the faculty of conscience.

Last edited:

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have been wondering the same.
Because the posts were so numerous, repetitive, methodical, and not personal apparently ?

Although also remembering members of some clique-ish , clannish, or tight knit groups with agendas also have posted that way for years.... without any apparent inclination to share nor to learn, but just to propagate .. ?

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Protestants attend AI-led church service in Germany

While I find this interesting, the fact of the matter is that the AI preacher does not have a soul/spirit. In its present form, it is incapable of becoming a true believer. A preacher should at least confess to being a follower of Christ.

Ephesians 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

AIs are not judged for eternal condemnation or eternal life. They do not possess the faculty of conscience.
The whole thing is nutty. It doesn't take into consideration that a minister will pray to God and get a feeling from God what they are to share and encourage the saints with.

Reactions: tonychanyt
Upvote 0