Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I guess you're still worried about this. I guess I am too, but not about taking it by accident. And I'm sorry that my notes in this thread weren't much help. I looked at them again and they didn't look like they'd be too much help to me either.

I think that the two beast system gets 42 months of authority, but the mark of the second beast is not going to be for that whole duration. Something big has to be the precipitating factor in causing a church/state Babylon style power to coerce us into obeying what they say to do. And during this time of emergency like we've never seen since there was a nation, 144,000 sealed servants of God will show up and point right at it. They'll tell us what to do. These guys are going to be the superheros of the tribulation. While the composite beast is telling us, threatening us to do one thing, the 144,000 will be telling us to do what God wants us to do.

So the point that I'm trying to make here is that a lot will be going on. The mark of Revelation 13 is not going to be something that can be slipped in while we're looking the other way. Otherwise it wouldn't be much of a test, during the time of trial that will come like a snare on the whole world. People are going to have to make a serious decision. Like either you take this mark, or you can't buy food. Either you take this mark, or you loose you house and bank accounts. Either you take this mark, or we put you in jail. Either you take this mark, or we do something else.

And everyone is going to be stressed out thinking that the world is ending. Men's hearts will fail them for fear and all that. And I can be wrong here, but I think this is going to happen within less than the last half a year of the tribulation. I don't think this is going to be for the whole 42 months of the composite beast's authority.

But I and every man is a liar.

So Cave at emptor D.G.

The comment about the calling down fire in the presence of men before that comes helps me some.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The comment about the calling down fire in the presence of men before that comes helps me some.

Well, I didn't mean for the comment to be more scary than the original issue. It's just to be used as an indicator for the order of events. Right now we know that the mark of the beast hasn't happened yet because no one has caused fire to fall from heaven. But if fire does fall from heaven sometime in the future, then we can all be on red alert for the mark of the beast.

So until that time comes, don't worry about it until it happens.

Plus think about what all the reprobate minded people are doing right now. Do you think they're worried about the mark of the beast? They don't even believe in the Bible, it's like foolishness to them. They are weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the cares of this life, and that day is going to come upon them suddenly like a trap. Luke says to stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and it sounds to me like that's exactly what you are doing.

Try to focus on the positive side of the issue, whatever that may be.

Take Care

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How can I be sure I don't take it? I don't want to be marked by the beast. I'm paranoid, I have had impulsive thoughts about the beast and I'm worried I'll be marked with it. I know I've asked before but my anxiety is rising again. Impulsive and quick thoughts firing off... like seeing people with the number in their liscence plates.... I was behind one on a highway and thought wouldn't it be funny to drive 66mph like a tribute to the beast? I didn't want to but then I accidentally sped and to get back to the limit I had to go through that speed. And filling a water glass I was wondering when to stop and for some reason pulled it out after five and had a similar thought while I was drinking it and I thought of the cup of wrath for those who take the mark. I poured the rest out and filled another glass to try and break the number (another evil thought) but I'm scared. Revelation is too scary. And all the speculation we're in the last days or tribulation right now.... I'm afraid I've done it.

Don't miss the Rapture and you won't have to worry about it to start with.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well, I didn't mean for the comment to be more scary than the original issue. It's just to be used as an indicator for the order of events. Right now we know that the mark of the beast hasn't happened yet because no one has caused fire to fall from heaven. But if fire does fall from heaven sometime in the future, then we can all be on red alert for the mark of the beast.

So until that time comes, don't worry about it until it happens.

Plus think about what all the reprobate minded people are doing right now. Do you think they're worried about the mark of the beast? They don't even believe in the Bible, it's like foolishness to them. They are weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the cares of this life, and that day is going to come upon them suddenly like a trap. Luke says to stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and it sounds to me like that's exactly what you are doing.

Try to focus on the positive side of the issue, whatever that may be.

Take Care

No I mean, that hasn't happened yet. It's kind of reassuring. Your encouragement is good, thank you. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The thing you need to remember is that Jesus said "you won't spread the gospel through all the cities of Israel, before I return".

What this means is that when Asyuhe comes, he will be dealing with a largely unbelieving Israel.

When they see what the Holy Spirit does in response to Israel's rebellion, they will be afraid.

Upvote 0