Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
How can I be sure I don't take it? I don't want to be marked by the beast. I'm paranoid, I have had impulsive thoughts about the beast and I'm worried I'll be marked with it. I know I've asked before but my anxiety is rising again. Impulsive and quick thoughts firing off... like seeing people with the number in their liscence plates.... I was behind one on a highway and thought wouldn't it be funny to drive 66mph like a tribute to the beast? I didn't want to but then I accidentally sped and to get back to the limit I had to go through that speed. And filling a water glass I was wondering when to stop and for some reason pulled it out after five and had a similar thought while I was drinking it and I thought of the cup of wrath for those who take the mark. I poured the rest out and filled another glass to try and break the number (another evil thought) but I'm scared. Revelation is too scary. And all the speculation we're in the last days or tribulation right now.... I'm afraid I've done it.

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
How can I be sure I don't take it? I don't want to be marked by the beast. I'm paranoid, I have had impulsive thoughts about the beast and I'm worried I'll be marked with it. I know I've asked before but my anxiety is rising again. Impulsive and quick thoughts firing off... like seeing people with the number in their liscence plates.... I was behind one on a highway and thought wouldn't it be funny to drive 66mph like a tribute to the beast? I didn't want to but then I accidentally sped and to get back to the limit I had to go through that speed. And filling a water glass I was wondering when to stop and for some reason pulled it out after five and had a similar thought while I was drinking it and I thought of the cup of wrath for those who take the mark. I poured the rest out and filled another glass to try and break the number (another evil thought) but I'm scared.

Revelation is too scary. And all the speculation we're in the last days or tribulation right now.... I'm afraid I've done it.

No, You haven't taken the mark.

Just take a quick scan of Revelation 13. The 666 mark of the beast dosn't come until all the way down to the bottom of the chapter.

The mark doesn't hit until AFTER the second beast rises from the earth.

Think about it like this. Before we have to worry about the mark, the Antichrist is going to cause fire to fall from heaven in the sight of men.

And that hasn't happened yet.

And I have a hunch that YOU will never take the mark. Otherwise you wouldn't be on a Christian forum worried about it.

:)

Upvote 0

John Richards

Sep 5, 2016
Venezuela
✟16,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you believe in Jesus, you can't take the mark of the beast. Believers will refuse the mark of the beast... so its not something we are to worry about.

Believers are saved.

Exactly!!

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
If you believe in Jesus, you can't take the mark of the beast. Believers will refuse the mark of the beast... so its not something we are to worry about.

Believers are saved.

But how do you know if the mark can be put on us? Once it's here.... How will you know? I'm scared that the tribulation will kill me.... I don't mean physically....

Upvote 0

Thomas Woods

Nov 1, 2016
Greensboro, North Carolina
✟15,386.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If you are a believer you have nothing to fear. I worked with a man who came from where people believe in voodoo. He said believers cannot be influenced by black majic. So my advice to you is get baptized start believing and quit worrying about meaningless squences of numbers.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No, You haven't taken the mark.

Just take a quick scan of Revelation 13. The 666 mark of the beast dosn't come until all the way down to the bottom of the chapter.

The mark doesn't hit until AFTER the second beast rises from the earth.

Think about it like this. Before we have to worry about the mark, the Antichrist is going to cause fire to fall from heaven in the sight of men.

And that hasn't happened yet.

And I have a hunch that YOU will never take the mark. Otherwise you wouldn't be on a Christian forum worried about it.

How will we recognize the beasts and the mark? I'm very paranoid about Revelation.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
But how do you know if the mark can be put on us? Once it's here.... How will you know? I'm scared that the tribulation will kill me.... I don't mean physically....
Well since God doesn't lie and He says in the Bible that those who believe in him have eternal life and are saved and are eternally his loved children, I look to that and trust Him.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
How will we recognize the beasts and the mark? I'm very paranoid about Revelation.

Yes I'm concerned too. The people in this thread that say believe in Jesus and you will have nothing to fear are smart, and are right. Nobody is going to snatch us from His righteous right Hand..

I could waste time speculating on the two beasts from Revelation 13 and end up giving my own self nightmares. Just remember the the second beast causes fire to fall down from heaven in the SIGHT of men.

Until you see something that looks like that, you don't have to worry about the mark of the beast yet.

If I notice it before you do, I'll boost this post back up and you'll get a notification.

So there, go back to your regularly scheduled program.

And Fugedaboudit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Basically it's used to buy and sell things meaning that it'll be responsible for financial transactions like a debit card. If you use the King James Version of the Bible, it will go IN the right hand or forehead.

After seeing this video along with all the promotion of transhumanism, I'm convinced that it's going to be a chip implant.

Elon Musk: Humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant in AI age
Cyborgs at work: Swedish company offers employees microchip implants

If there's going to be some kind of mark on your right hand or forehead that allows financial transactions, reject it. The worst they can do is kill you and quicken your destination to Heaven.
What if they force it into you? And that appears to be the left hand. Doesn't that mess it up.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there's going to be some kind of mark on your right hand or forehead that allows financial transactions, reject it. The worst they can do is kill you and quicken your destination to Heaven.
they simply put the microchip inside your debit card into your head/hand.
daa8aabd9e5bb17ebea30b2792e75747_purchase-stock-photos-images-credit-card-swipe-clipart_400-368.jpeg

so they will scan your head
images-2.jpg

A christian was told by Jesus that the rfid microchip contains satanic code and curses that people who implant it cannot think about God anymore. therefore they become like animals.
the part of the brain that think about God will be chemically destroyed.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

VARZR

Apr 16, 2017
Virginia
✟20,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast will likely coincide with a denouncing of Jesus. Don't denounce your faith.

I would also shy away from any sort of electronic transhuman technology. If the iphone 15 gets implanted in your brain it would be wise to pass on that.

Also pass on any sort of nanobot medical treatment or DNA editing such as crispr cas9.

I personally don't think the mark of the beast will come into effect until after the rapture. I am not saying that the Church doesn't face tribulation but I don't think the mark is until post rapture.

Lastly Matt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
About all the speculation, I forgot to ask what you thought about it?

Do YOU think we're in the last days or tribulation right now....?

I hope not. I have always taken Revelation as completely literal. If it's not oooooooohhhh I am going to have a hard time with this. :(

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Me too.

Well, we know that everything will work out in the end.

A happy ending. :)

But if it's not literal.... then how do we identify all of it? What if I have the Mark and don't even know?? It's so much.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

I guess you're still worried about this. I guess I am too, but not about taking it by accident. And I'm sorry that my notes in this thread weren't much help. I looked at them again and they didn't look like they'd be too much help to me either.

I think that the two beast system gets 42 months of authority, but the mark of the second beast is not going to be for that whole duration. Something big has to be the precipitating factor in causing a church/state Babylon style power to coerce us into obeying what they say to do. And during this time of emergency like we've never seen since there was a nation, 144,000 sealed servants of God will show up and point right at it. They'll tell us what to do. These guys are going to be the superheros of the tribulation. While the composite beast is telling us, threatening us to do one thing, the 144,000 will be telling us to do what God wants us to do.

So the point that I'm trying to make here is that a lot will be going on. The mark of Revelation 13 is not going to be something that can be slipped in while we're looking the other way. Otherwise it wouldn't be much of a test, during the time of trial that will come like a snare on the whole world. People are going to have to make a serious decision. Like either you take this mark, or you can't buy food. Either you take this mark, or you loose you house and bank accounts. Either you take this mark, or we put you in jail. Either you take this mark, or we do something else.

And everyone is going to be stressed out thinking that the world is ending. Men's hearts will fail them for fear and all that. And I can be wrong here, but I think this is going to happen within less than the last half a year of the tribulation. I don't think this is going to be for the whole 42 months of the composite beast's authority.

But I and every man is a liar.

So Cave at emptor D.G.

• Friendly
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0