• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Afraid of losing my son

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
think im gonna finally get on medication.

Medications might help order your mind and lift the depression somewhat.

You are going through a hell of a time. My heart cries for you and i know God's does as well. Please consider making God's love your truth. Take Him by the hand and let Him lead you through life's valleys.

With God we still face the hard times but somehow Jesus makes something good come out of it all in the end. Its is for us to learn to patiently endure and keep our heart open for God to plant the good seed in.

Please take your inner agony to the Lord. He might not always do as we like but He sure does give us good things in return when we learn to trust Him.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The blood and cancer center called twice on a Sunday so I know its not good--I tried to call back but got the answering machine. Monday I'm sure will confirm what I already know. My dad isn't making things better he keeps insulting me--It's like he's doing the best he can to break my soul. I just feel alone in this. I pray and get nothing--I feel I've always had this dark night of the soul silence crap since I've been saved and now due to the severity of my situation it intensifies.

I feel if they call back with the news I think--it'll kill me. I just can't do it. I'm surprised my 2nd child (currently pregnant) Is still here bc I've been so stressed but I think this news will do me in for sure.

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best is to give all your stress to Jesus and take on all His promises to protect yourself with His love. It is going to be the hardest time in your life so faith in Jesus is essential to get you through in one piece.

i pray His peace will rule your heart.

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0