Advice when you struggling to trust God and love of God.

PrincessofGod18

Apr 8, 2018
London
✟20,036.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey all

I need some christian advice, I am christian, but I have some struggles for sometime now of trusting in God and loving God and how much He love me.

The loving God part is that i know he loves me and i need to remind myself of it, but i also struggle with remember bible verses.

Trusting God part is that i sometimes doubt in situation, which even writing that sounds bad.
Is there anyways of what i can do to help me grow in God more in these areas. I feel i have come someway in my walk with God and things don't just happen over night. But i still need to work on these things.

Has anyone christian on here had similar situations and struggles in this area and can give me some advice and ideas on what to do.

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey all

I need some christian advice, I am christian, but I have some struggles for sometime now of trusting in God and loving God and how much He love me.

The loving God part is that i know he loves me and i need to remind myself of it, but i also struggle with remember bible verses.

Trusting God part is that i sometimes doubt in situation, which even writing that sounds bad.
Is there anyways of what i can do to help me grow in God more in these areas. I feel i have come someway in my walk with God and things don't just happen over night. But i still need to work on these things.

Has anyone christian on here had similar situations and struggles in this area and can give me some advice and ideas on what to do.
I also struggle but Jesus died for us and that's a lot of love. God bless you and Jesus is Lord

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey all

"but i also struggle with remember bible verses." I have a problem with this is well ... I can remember bits and pieces, phrases - enough to look verses up but beyond that .... so .... here's a resource for you where you can run some searches on various topics and you can choose, copy, paste and print them and put them on your fridge or something.

It's a good way to start your day!

What Does the Bible Say About Trusting God?

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Two things I have found that have helped me.

One, if its a theological question that's causing me doubt I make sure I go to reputable apologetics source and search until all of my questions are satisfied.

Two, I've found that no mater the struggle I'm going through to hold onto faith and when you're on the other side of the situation you'll notice your faith has grown more mature.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Two small things that helped me that you may be able to implement into your life pretty easy.

The first thing is to think small in random acts of kindness. I try to smile at 10 people, say please and thank you, and show a few people some appreciation each day. Going out of your way by doing that little extra.

I don’t know if it makes a difference to people who don’t know Im a Christian but I think it helps my testimony to people that do.

The other thing is prayer. I use to think I needed to have something good to talk about with God or use special wording like the pastor or people that pray a lot publicly do, but then I realized it is the quality tine spent in prayer and sometimes I just tell God what is on my heart or talk through a problem with Him. Prayer most of the tine is not that formal.

God bless.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think there are some things we can do every day including thanking God, praising God, asking God for things, praying for others, blessing others, forgiving others, smiling, encouraging others, being polite, keeping our homes neat and tidy, being responsible with our finances, being diligent in our work and some others but these are just what come off of the top of my head. I think most of the above can be done every single day and should help to build you up. I write a blog on these things if you're interested in checking it out: Prayers, Prayer Resources And Spiritual Practices | Christian Forums.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0