East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is our anniversary. What advice during holidays, anniversaries do widowed people have. I am just going through the motions. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you. Kent
I pray for you to experience the peace of the Lord which passes all understanding to fill the emptiness. The love of the Lord never fails. May the Lord bless you richly. God is with you.
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is our anniversary. What advice during holidays, anniversaries do widowed people have. I am just going through the motions. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you. Kent
My suggestion is that you arrange to have flowers put on her grave on those dates that you think are appropriate. Understanding that she is no longer here but she is with God

• Winner
Reactions: Rom10:9
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks again. Put flowers on her grave and thanked God for bringing her into my life. Prayed that her death would not be in vain.
Good, it gets easier but it never goes away.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I bring the good memories to mind on these occasions.

I know I will one day again see my beloved ... so I focus on that and thank the Lord for the time He gave us together.

Upvote 0