Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Like anyone believes you any more.

Please dad, you are the one who has lost all of his credibility. Where is your evidence of a past state?

Without evidence you lose.

This is not really a place to pulpit pound.

In this manner you are the master of all hypocrites. Why do you continually site a book of fiction? I see that you could not answer my post. Another dad failure.

Who wrote them, the ghost in your toaster?

No, at best followers of the various people the gospels refer to by name. Seriously, don't you ever read up on the garbage that you believe in?

Great, maybe he wore shoes too?? Satan is a creationist. Whoopee do. Only fools are not.

Wrong. As you so aptly illustrate only fools are creationists.

Prove it.

The "proof" is that no one has ever been observed to be possessed. You made the first claim of possession, it is up to you to prove that it is true. You always keep forgetting who has to prove their claims.

I can find quote after quote of Obama claiming to be Christian...so??

So now you slander the President. How low can you go?I don't really care about Obama. All of the evidence supports that Hitler was a Christian, even if it was a "dad" form of Christianity.

You think anti creation books will exist in the forever rule of Christ? Bring the marshmallows....

More empty threats. I am sure that is against the rules here.

So? By his actions, he was possessed and probably occult.

You have to show evidence for possession first. I am still waiting.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In this manner you are the master of all hypocrites. Why do you continually site a book of fiction?
Not sure why you feel quoting the bible is some evil thing. But I respect it. You are overruled.
The "proof" is that no one has ever been observed to be possessed.
No idea what you are talking about I see.
So now you slander the President. How low can you go?I don't really care about Obama. All of the evidence supports that Hitler was a Christian, even if it was a "dad" form of Christianity.
Finding quotes that Obama claims to be Christian is simple research. Do you doubt it?? Many people make such claims for many reasons. Obviously the actions of Obama are antichrist to a very large degree. One cannot dispute that.

More empty threats. I am sure that is against the rules here.
It is no empty threat that the knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth one day. That is basic Christian belief actually. And no, we the rulers will not then allow Satanic garbage to be taught. Hallelujah!!!!! I can't wait.

You have to show evidence for possession first. I am still waiting.
Jesus cast out demons. To doubt they exist requires you overruling Jesus. Gong. I have seen possessed people also. It isn't pretty.

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die...
Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
There seem to be links on each item actually. You just seem biased and hateful.

I know, I read some of them. They link to more sites, more than a few of them run by people just as notorious for lying or as nebulous as Barton.

Because, you know, when you want real journalism and respected, objective soruces, you don't turn to guys like Cronkite or Brian Williams - no, no, CHUCK NORRIS, that's the guy you turn to for a source.

Chuck Norris.:doh:

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know, I read some of them. They link to more sites, more than a few of them run by people just as notorious for lying or as nebulous as Barton.
Let's look at one then. I'll pick a random one.

"April 2013 – The United States Agency for Internal Development (USAID), an official foreign policy agency of the U.S. government, begins a program to train homosexual activists in various countries around the world to overturn traditional marriage and anti-sodomy laws, targeting first those countries with strong Catholic influences, including Ecuador, Honduras, and Guatemala. [60]"

That links to here...

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Despite sequestration, Obama funds homosexual groups in other countries

A simple quote mining search leads to places like this..

USAID Announces New Partnership to Promote LGBT Human Rights Abroad | U.S. Agency for International Development

We can also easily cross check the policy

Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day

Stop the denial.

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
Okay, dad. Let's play. I'll pick a random one, too.

May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. [88]

This is a lie, or, at best a clever untruth - there has NEVER been any official event at the White House during the National Day of Prayer. No, a President can host something, but he's not required to or expected to. George Bush only did it once during his four years, for instance. And he hardly ignored the day - he issued a proclamation for it.

In fact, Obama has actually defended the National Day of Prayer, in court, from the Freedom From Religion Foundation. You know. Atheists.

President Barack Obama, who is charged with enforcing the statute by issuing a proclamation each year, and his press secretary, Robert Gibbs, contend that the statute is simply an "acknowledgment of the role of religion in American life" and is indistinguishable from government practices that courts have upheld in the past.

U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb says her order does not block any prayer day until after appeals in the case are exhausted.

White House spokesman Matt Lehrich said that the ruling therefore doesn't prevent Obama from issuing a Day of Prayer proclamation in May and that the president will do so.

Stop the denial.

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
Oh, and those iftar dinners? George W. Bush started that, and Obama continued it. Oddly, Barton neglected to mention that. I mean, you'd think that would be an important detail, something to include if you wanted your reader to get the full picture, but instead it's just left out, giving the distinct impression that doing the dinners wasn't something that had been happening for four years straight before he even came into office.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
And while I'm up here, this caught my eye under the 'Biblical Values' section.

July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778. [65]

Please, point out the scripture that precludes homosexuals from serving in the military. I would really, really like to see that verse, but I'm fairly certain that there's nothing in the Bible that says gay people aren't allowed to serve openly in the military. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

And Obama didn't reverse any policy by George Washington, because Washington never made any such policy. That's not to say he was pro-gay - he wasn't, to be sure, but he never issued any policy banning gays in the military, and Obama certainly didn't overturn any such policy. That's just a lie.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Not sure why you feel quoting the bible is some evil thing. But I respect it. You are overruled.

I did not say the Bible was evil. Of course someone who used it incorrectly would be. The Bible is a mixed book of myth and a little history. It is not a reliable source. That has been shown to you many times. Remember Tyre which in Zeke 26: 21 said:

HTML:
21 I will make thee a terror, and thou shalt be no more: though thou be sought for, yet shalt thou never be found again, saith the Lord God.

Here it is:

Tyre Map - Lebanon - Mapcarta

You can zoom in on it if you would like.

No idea what you are talking about I see.

Wrong, you just confirmed that I was correct. You could not bring up a case of possession.

Remember dad, without evidence you lose.

Finding quotes that Obama claims to be Christian is simple research. Do you doubt it?? Many people make such claims for many reasons. Obviously the actions of Obama are antichrist to a very large degree. One cannot dispute that.

Please don't be a fool. Of course one can deny those claims. In fact here we go: I deny those claims. There done, and dad, not at all surprisingly, is shown to be wrong again.

It is no empty threat that the knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth one day. That is basic Christian belief actually. And no, we the rulers will not then allow Satanic garbage to be taught. Hallelujah!!!!! I can't wait.

Actually it is quite an empty threat and a rather sick one at that. Seriously you do need help if that is your attitude.

Jesus cast out demons. To doubt they exist requires you overruling Jesus. Gong. I have seen possessed people also. It isn't pretty.

No. it does not. Logic fail on your part again. You keep putting all of your faith in your raggedy old book. It has failed far too often to be of any use as a source of evidence. Now Jesus may have been a real person. He may have been fairly wise. But most of the Jesus stories are just stories.

And you may have seen mentally ill people, so have I. That is not a pretty picture at times. They are not "possessed". The Exorcist was a work of fiction. Pretty good fiction for the time, but fiction nonetheless.

I am still waiting for the least bit of evidence that supports your claims. Wait, you did give one weak Wiki article. You can get the hang of supporting your bizarre claims. And one more time:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dad seems to be so used to quote mining that he does not realize when he isn't breaking the Ninth Commandment^_^^_^^_^^_^
To find sites where a quote exits one can simply copy the quote, and google it. That is not in any way evil.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And while I'm up here, this caught my eye under the 'Biblical Values' section.

Please, point out the scripture that precludes homosexuals from serving in the military. I would really, really like to see that verse, but I'm fairly certain that there's nothing in the Bible that says gay people aren't allowed to serve openly in the military. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Firstly, I do not believe God wants anyone to serve in the US military! It is too evil for that and dangerous and many military forces of nations are. These days civilians seem to be the main casualties.

Now if one somehow thought that his country was on God's side, and that they were a Christian nation (good luck with that) then obviously they would seek to apply godly standards.

And Obama didn't reverse any policy by George Washington, because Washington never made any such policy.

"March 11, 1778 – Lieutenant Gotthold Frederick Enslin becomes the first documented service member to be dismissed from the U.S. military for homosexuality. Under an order from General George Washington which states "abhorrence and detestation of such infamous crimes," Lt. Enslin is drummed out of the Continental Army after being found guilty of sodomy."

Key Dates in US Policy on Gay Men and Women in Military Service | U.S. Naval Institute
That's not to say he was pro-gay - he wasn't, to be sure, but he never issued any policy banning gays in the military,

Guess sites like the military naval institute are not as informed as you.

and Obama certainly didn't overturn any such policy. That's just a lie.

He did end the don't ask don't tell policy. That had very much to do with the issue actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/us/23military.html?_r=2

How's them apples?

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
"March 11, 1778 – Lieutenant Gotthold Frederick Enslin becomes the first documented service member to be dismissed from the U.S. military for homosexuality. Under an order from General George Washington which states "abhorrence and detestation of such infamous crimes," Lt. Enslin is drummed out of the Continental Army after being found guilty of sodomy."

I was aware of that, yes. As I said, Washington was not pro-gay by any definition. However, you'll note that it says nothing of George Washington instituting a policy on this matter. Ergo, Obama could not and did not overturn...because it never existed in the first place. And even if it did - which it didn't - the Continental Army doesn't even exist anymore.

So when Barton claims Obama overturned Washington's policy, he is lying. Plain and simple. There was nothing to overturn.

Guess sites like the military naval institute are not as informed as you.

Policies are written down and codified. Please, show where Washington ever created any such policy. Then explain what a policy in the Continental Army - which, again, no longer exists and hasn't since, oh, 1783 - has to do with the Navy.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Now if one somehow thought that his country was on God's side, and that they were a Christian nation (good luck with that) then obviously they would seek to apply godly standards.
But what if the general population was being deceived by the untruths that scientists propagate?

For example:

1. deep time
  2. various sins are attributed to genes
  3. "fetal tissue" instead of "babe in the womb"
  4. s_x education is good
  5. Israel isn't the Promised Land
  6. planets, moons, and stars "formed"
  7. multiple Pangaeas
  8. uniform past
  9. displaying Christian icons or the Ten Commandments is proselytizing
  10. Saturnalia should take precedence over Christmas
  11. abortion on demand
  12. man can be moral apart from God
  13. etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
But what if the general population was being deceived by the untruths that scientists propagate?

For example:

1. deep time
  4. s_x education is good
  7. multiple Pangaeas
  8. uniform past
  11. abortion on demand
  13. etc.

Gosh, what a muddled, confused list.

I'm sure you will be put right on many of the points on your list by other people, but one point on the list I was curious abut: why would you think sex education is not a good thing?

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
He did end the don't ask don't tell policy. That had very much to do with the issue actually.

Also, on a final note, the repeal of DADT simply allowed homosexual men and women to serve in the military.

Enslin was kicked out for sodomy.

Even if we take that incident with Washington as him creating an official policy - which we shouldn't, because he wrote no such policy - committing sodomy and simply being gay aren't the same thing, anymore than having heterosexual sex and being straight are.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

For example:

1. deep time
  4. s_x education is good
  7. multiple Pangaeas
  8. uniform past
  11. abortion on demand
  13. etc.
Well, if a Christian population allowed themselves to be deceived we would have to do what God did to Eve..blame them.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Also, on a final note, the repeal of DADT simply allowed homosexual men and women to serve in the military.

Enslin was kicked out for sodomy.
Yeah yeah. Sodomsexuality has many outlets and outcroppings.

Even if we take that incident with Washington as him creating an official policy - which we shouldn't, because he wrote no such policy - committing sodomy and simply being gay aren't the same thing, anymore than having heterosexual sex and being straight are.
I am not interested in debating Sodomsexuality. God is against it, Obama is gung ho fanatically for it.

Upvote 0

Black Akuma

Dec 8, 2013
✟16,344.00
Faith
Seeker
Yeah yeah. Sodomsexuality has many outlets and outcroppings.

I am not interested in debating Sodomsexuality. God is against it, Obama is gung ho fanatically for it.

Sorry if I made you feel icky.

Regardless, the point still stands. David Barton is a liar.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.