Account Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasha

one of Daddy's DayWalkers ....Bleeding out !
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
On solid rock, on a mountaintop !
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Just wanted to post this up in regards to some of the account issues that have been popping up. If you're finding that your current username is not there, it is not lost. That is probably why some of you are seeing avatars from some of your other accounts. The Techs are aware of this, and they will know more today in regards to this issue.

We appreciate your patience during all this! :)
My username was changed to someone else's username. I am NOT pneumaPhilos, I am Yasha. Please return my name to my own.
Thank you.

pneumaPhilos used my email for awhile, because she didn't have a computer. She is a relative. But she is not me. The posts and info showing are ALL MINE. Just the name is wrong. I am YASHA. It was right a few days ago.

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,400,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
My username was changed to someone else's username. I am NOT pneumaPhilos, I am Yasha. Please return my name to my own.
Thank you.

pneumaPhilos used my email for awhile, because she didn't have a computer. She is a relative. But she is not me. The posts and info showing are ALL MINE. Just the name is wrong. I am YASHA. It was right a few days ago.
The reason you have this username is because the other account also used the same email. Accounts that had the same email address were merged into one account. Please be patient as the Techs go through this.

Upvote 0

Yasha

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
'pneumaPhilos' is not anywhere that I can find
I am sorry to learn that this inquiry was misunderstood. I am Yasha, and asked this on behalf of a relative. She is pneumaPhilos. My account name was changed to her's. Please change it back to Yasha. If you can't find her account, it doesn't help to turn me into her.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Yasha

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The reason you have this username is because the other account also used the same email. Accounts that had the same email address were merged into one account. Please be patient as the Techs go through this.
Thank you.
Yes, HAMMSTER told me that this morning. As long as I know this will be addressed, I will be patient. Thanks for your response, my other post about it went unanswered from this morning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yasha

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Thank you.
Yes, HAMMSTER told me that this morning. As long as I know this will be addressed, I will be patient. Thanks for your response, my other post about it went unanswered from this morning.
THANK YOU !!!!

Very much gratitude for the fix. I know that you all are a little overwhelmed with the work from the change.
Bless your hearts for your service to us all, and to Him.

Reactions: Brent W
Upvote 0

zelosravioli

Believer
Site Supporter
Mar 15, 2014
Northern California
✟148,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By the way all my old posts that had words either colored (or underlined?) seem to now express the underline as simply &# 8220, 8221, 8216, 8217. Seems these codes did not compute in the changeover.

This does provoke me to increase my CF support, as i know these things take time and effort. Seems you are busy fixing bugs. Thank you for your hard work! Thanks, I really really need these posts. Zelos

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
our friend, LLOJ (LittleLambofJesus) cannot log on at all. I also cannot find his page or his account. I don't know how to do a search......or i can't find the feature that allows a search.

Can we locate our friend?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.