California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. I am in a very bad work situation. My boss has always been rude, unprofessional and very crude to people( cursing at others, cursing about other employees, spreading rumors, sharing confidental information, not doing discplinary actions for those who use drugs/have sex on our property) but now her attacks have turned against me because I told another manager the air conditioner needed to be fixed. She has been very rude, sarcastic and almost harassing like in her nature towards me. I am going to talk to hr about how I can report my concerns annonmously because since reporting about our facility air needing fixing she seems to have it out for me. I pray this woman gets transferred out of our facility honestly. She is causing so much hardship for so many people. Now that she has a grudge against me she might not transfer me to night shift which I need for school in the fall...if I dont get transferred I will lose my spot in nursing school. This woman is so evil the way she treats all of us ..I plead the blood of Christ against her...the enemy is really using her..I rebuke her and her attacks and ill intentions for us in Jesus name. I pray God would move her out of her management position where she can no longer control nor dictate things in an ill manner against others in Jesus name. amen.

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there, I pray that your visit with HR is one that is most profitable, and they help you sort out what's fair and equitable. Hopefully, dates and times of the infractions you describe have been documented. I pray also that you get that night-shift position, so you can further your nursing studies. I realize there are two sides to the story... I pray that the Lord will bring all Truth to the forefront and resolution will take place. God bless you!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me. I am in a very bad work situation. My boss has always been rude, unprofessional and very crude to people( cursing at others, cursing about other employees, spreading rumors, sharing confidental information, not doing discplinary actions for those who use drugs/have sex on our property) but now her attacks have turned against me because I told another manager the air conditioner needed to be fixed. She has been very rude, sarcastic and almost harassing like in her nature towards me. I am going to talk to hr about how I can report my concerns annonmously because since reporting about our facility air needing fixing she seems to have it out for me. I pray this woman gets transferred out of our facility honestly. She is causing so much hardship for so many people. Now that she has a grudge against me she might not transfer me to night shift which I need for school in the fall...if I dont get transferred I will lose my spot in nursing school. This woman is so evil the way she treats all of us ..I plead the blood of Christ against her...the enemy is really using her..I rebuke her and her attacks and ill intentions for us in Jesus name. I pray God would move her out of her management position where she can no longer control nor dictate things in an ill manner against others in Jesus name. amen.
Praying for wisdom and protection for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.