NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so this girl name G, I met at church used to be my brother in Christ J's girlfriend. Everytime I write to brother in christ about her and I seen his messages being read on fb messenger and i thought maybe he read it. so after I sent him a message about that she told me to stop texting her on kakaotalk and next thing I know, she wrote to me on kakao about the reason why she told me to stop texting her. I messaged J and told him to stop telling G what I said about her and the message was being and got deleted.

So the next few months, I was thinking about the message that G sent me on kakao and I found out that she been on J's phone on messenger or on his facebook reading all of our messages between me and J. She proplably got his password or hacked his facebook. Maybe J left his phone with her or knew his pass code on his phone, idk.

I messaged her on my friend's snapchat account and I said " I wish you didn't read my messages to J. I wish you would stop reading our messages. Stay off of J's phone!"

G is a eavesdropping creep. I guess she thinks I'm stupid that I'm thinking it's Jason reading it instead of her. I thought that was J reading the messages about her and then I found out that she been reading our messages about her. creepy.

everytime I feel something suspicious going on, It takes a very long time or awhile for me to find out without someone telling me something than finding out something in 5 seconds, few hours, a week, serveral weeks or in a month.

I wish I wrote to J in another language that G doesn't know the language. If I want to talk negatively about Person B to Person A, I would write to Person A in another language they're fluent or just know some phrases that Person B don't understand so Person B can stop eavesdropping and stop reading our messages about Person B.

I would think Person B is a eavesdropping creep sneaking up on us and reading the messages
between me and Person A on fb messenger or other social media accounts

Last edited:

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Why are you privately messaging a man who is in a relationship...and in particular, why are you saying bad things about his girlfriend to him.

A Christian male / female friendship should be such that it can be open and public so that there is no risk of ungodly behavior. And he obviously feels close enough to this person to have given her access to his private emails and texts.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I believe that you are in the wrong. If you have something to say to him that needs to be said, do it in person and outloud. I suggest that you do it in a public place to prevent the appearances of having a secret relationship with him.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
However, if she was asking me about this, I'd have a different answer for her because her problem isn't so much with the girl contacting her BF, but rather she needs to let her man get these private texts/PM (they are his, not hers to read or delete) and if he doesn't shut them down with his female friend and draw boundaries, the problem lies with him.

No woman should waster her time dating a man she doesn't trust. If he can't be trusted now, why would you expect it to change if you get married. You don't decide his trustworthiness by snooping in his personal business all the time. That is babysitting and it only is proof that he hasn't been caught ... yet.

Reactions: Lanae
Upvote 0