N. Ireland
✟9,791.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Divorced
The problem is that war is a money-making scheme for the elite.
The Ukraine war has been described as the biggest money-laundering scheme in history.
Governments have long ago stopped serving the people and serve their own class and interests.
It's nice that the American people have come around to sensible thinking but, if anyone thinks the US government will act on it any time soon, they have another think coming.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

“You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”

― Leon Trotsky

Sadly, Americans are sleeping. There will be no peace. This time is different, and most Americans refuse to understand.

Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

On 17-Dec-2021, Russian made these demands of NATO shortly before the war started in Feb-2022:

NATO out of Eastern Europe, and the US reduced to regional role only, or there will be a military-technical alternative.

What Does the Russian Ultimatum to the West Mean? | Desk Russie

And we got the military-technical alternative in Ukraine. But this was always going to end with nuclear war because the Russian demands were totally unacceptable.

Notice this remark:
[14-Mar-2024] Putin Ally Remarks on 'Inevitable' Use of Nuclear Weapons

Putin and friends are constantly threatening nuclear war but nobody takes them seriously. And that's precisely why nuclear war is going to happen. Take them seriously and respond to their threats, and nuclear war could be avoided. But that ship has sailed. Now it's too late.

The bad guys always tell you what they are going to do. It's just that you won't listen.

• Informative
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About 70 percent of Americans support peace talks
to end the war in Ukraine.

Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft
Well, it depends on what the peace talks are supposed to do.

Russia can simply leave Ukraine, if ²they really want peace. They left Afghanistan, and I don't think anybody chased them once they were out.

If there is nuclear action enough to kill everyone on the planet, then I would say there can't be an Armageddon which occurs in real history. So, if God means there will be Armageddon, He will control things from there being a nuclear holocaust.

But I suppose there could be tactical nuclear weapons used.

• Agree
Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's that 30% that believe Putin is a resurrected Hitler/Satan figure that threatens to destroy "Sacred Democracy"...

There is likely significant overlap of that 30% with Trump Derangement Syndrome, i.e. people who went all in on the Russian Collusion hoax.

I bet you would find a similar overlap with the people who were religiously pushing masks and vaccines. There was a remarkable phenomenon that occurred where many of the Covid alarmists on Twitter suddenly dropped the vaccine issue completely and switched out their bios with Ukraine Flags.. they had found a new placeholder for their holy war against the enemies of progressivism. This is the demographic that wants Russia (the supposed locus of evil in the world) destroyed and are willing to throw every last Ukrainian person into the meatgrinder of war in order to achieve that.

Not to mention, Russia is basically still a Christian nation that actually officially promotes Christianity as a social model. The mere existence of a non-liberalized/non-atomized world superpower drives the agents of progressive liberal democracy insane.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1.) NATO-USA Bases and Chemical Labs In the Ukraine

2.) the Nato-USA Threat of helping the Ukraine "taking the Crimea back", when it was originally a part of RUSSIA.

3.) + Zelensky killing Russian's in Dombass, that is inside the Ukraine.

Putin looked at all this for quite a while and decided....."im going to stop all that"..

That is "The war in the Ukraine".

The USA and NATO put both Chemical Labs and Airbases, inside the Ukraine in the last 15 yrs.

That is like Russia putting air bases and chemical labs in Canada.

So, what is happening now?

The USA and Nato are fighting with Russia, pretending its "all about protecting the Ukraine".

If Trump gets back into the White House this will stop the very first week he's in office.

If Biden gets "round 2" then Israel will suffer more and so will you, reader.

• Agree
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
About 70 percent of Americans support peace talks
to end the war in Ukraine.

Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft
Oh, I thought this was about Israel and Hamas

I say NO ceasefire--Re that situation. The so called Palestinians have been tormenting the Israelis for decades. But Israel won all their wars and they should win this last one. They will not win if they do any long term cease fire. All that will do is embolden Hamas more.

That never works out well

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I thought this was about Israel and Hamas

I say NO ceasefire--Re that situation. The so called Palestinians have been tormenting the Israelis for decades. But Israel won all their wars and they should win this last one. They will not win if they do any long term cease fire. All that will do is embolden Hamas more.

That never works out well

About 20 yrs ao, Israeli's left their homes in Gaza.. so that the Arabs (Palestinians) could have this entire area as their LAND.

= PEACE was offered as that LAND, as a HOME for the Arab Palestinians.

The Arabs (Palestinians) immediately voted for a Government.. = HAMAS Rule.

For the next 19 yrs, this area that Israel gave to these Arabs, (Palestinians) began firing rockets into Israel, kidnapped and kill Jews, and also came into Israel and killed hundreds over the next 19 yrs.

Last Oct 7 these Muslim Arabs (Palestinians) seen in about 2500 Troops and killed about 1500 Jews .
Slaughtered babies, tied entire families together with wire and burned them, and filmed it on their I-phones.
Once the Hamas Soldiers left, Gaza Palestinians then came in and went into these Jewish Villages and went into their homes while the Israeli's are lying there dead, burned, massacred, and stepped over their still warm bodies to steal whatever they could carry back to Gaza.

Currently, Biden is trying to calm down his voting base, much of whom are Pro-Palestinian, so, He's trying to force Israel to "ceasefire".

-

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
About 20 yrs ao, Israeli's left their homes in Gaza.. so that the Arabs (Palestinians) could have this entire area as their LAND.

= PEACE was offered as that LAND, as a HOME for the Arab Palestinians.

The Arabs (Palestinians) immediately voted for a Government.. = HAMAS Rule.

For the next 19 yrs, this area that Israel gave to these Arabs, (Palestinians) began firing rockets into Israel, kidnapped and kill Jews, and also came into Israel and killed hundreds over the next 19 yrs.

Last Oct 7 these Muslim Arabs (Palestinians) seen in about 2500 Troops and killed about 1500 Jews .
Slaughtered babies, tied entire families together with wire and burned them, and filmed it on their I-phones.
Once the Hamas Soldiers left, Gaza Palestinians then came in and went into these Jewish Villages and went into their homes while the Israeli's are lying there dead, burned, massacred, and stepped over their still warm bodies to steal whatever they could carry back to Gaza.

Currently, Biden is trying to calm down his voting base, much of whom are Pro-Palestinian, so, He's trying to force Israel to "ceasefire".

-

I knew all that except the extreme torture Hamas did. But I've read up on Hamas and it hardly surprises anyone.

It is not Hamas v Israel

It is evil v good
Satan v God
decency v barbarity

What are your thoughts on the World Kitchen being bombed?

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are your thoughts on the World Kitchen being bombed?

IN war, terrible things happen.

Here is what the IDF stated.

""The IDF said the findings of the investigation show that the incident “could have been prevented, and at the same time, those who approved the attack were convinced that they were attacking armed Hamas operatives and not WCK members.

Halevi ordered the removal of Col. (res.) Nochi Mendel — the chief of staff of the Nahal Infantry Brigade amid the war — and the brigade’s firepower coordination officer, who holds the rank of major, over their involvement in ordering the strike.

Additionally, Halevi reprimanded the commander of the Southern Command, Maj. Gen. Yaron Finkelman, for his “overall responsibility for the incident,” as well as the commander of the 162nd Division, Brig. Gen. Itzik Cohen, and the commander of the Nahal Brigade, Col. Yair Zukerman."""

Upvote 0