Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
ernest_theweedwhackerguy said:
....Three words.....Your a dork. If evolutionists don't lie, then how do you know that creationists lie? One of them does...The people who use faulty data(evolutionists) to prove points, or the people who use the Truth to prove points?
Or to rephrase: I've lost on the point I tried to make completely and utterly but don't want to admit it. No Ernest, you're really answering other peoples posts here (yes, this last sentence was sarcastic).

Upvote 0

ernest_theweedwhackerguy

Hello, I'm Ernest P. Worrell
Jun 1, 2004
New York
✟16,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ondoher said:
So, you agree with natural selection. Which of the other parts are wrong? How do you know they are wrong? Where was this published?
All you have to do is look around and see survival of the fittest and variation. Variation comes from mutation, and survival of the fittest is plain as day. Look at Bill Gates.

Upvote 0
J

Jet Black

No.....I'd have to say that i didn't.

I'd have to say that you did. Your three words were "your a dork"

Well "a" is fine, as is "dork", the problem is with "your". "your" is the posessive form of you, and is used as a modifier before nouns, i.e. your pen, your watch, your computer. It is not a crontraction of "you are" - the contraction is you're. So the correction of your sentence should read:

"you're a dork."

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟28,817.00
Faith
Taoist
No, it's spelling. Your is not correct if made You'r, it is only correct if made You're, or Youre without the ' mark, thus spelling.

Getting slightly on topic, maybe you can answer peoples questions, what part of the current theory of evolution do you think is wrong?

I should also point out that natural selection and survival of the fittest are basically the same thing, although survival of the fittest is not a completly accurate description of natural selection.

Upvote 0

armed2010

Jul 13, 2003
California
✟4,182.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
....Three words.....Your a dork. If evolutionists don't lie, then how do you know that creationists lie? One of them does...The people who use faulty data(evolutionists) to prove points, or the people who use the Truth to prove points?
I love how you use Hovind as an example of someone who speaks truth :p

Upvote 0

Dirtydeak

Sep 11, 2004
✟1,419.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got some questions, just debate with me here. I have some questions I think are intresting. What are the origins of the laws of physics? If man came from apes were dose that leave us now? I mean we live in a time with both, are we yet evolving? If so, into what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.