PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

If Eden is Pangaea, then eastward in Eden would be toward China.
-_- east is kind of a subjective placement on a globe.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,953,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You have never seen Chinese. I can tell just by that statement.
Then Google it yourself and read what people who has seen Chinese have to say. :)

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indians took slave,
We have a story here that the Indians kidnapped two little white girls. Years later they were returned to their family. Only there were two girls and they had grown so much that they did not recognize who was who. Only one of the girls remembered a song that her mother sang for her when she was very young. So that was how they identified them. Not all the so called slaves wanted their so called freedom. They became to assimilated into the Indian culture. They did not really belong any where. Perhaps today they would call this the Stockholm syndrome. The known can be less scary then the unknown.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have never seen Chinese. I can tell just by that statement.
There is a joke with the Chinese. That the westerners like to get a Chinese symbol tattoo. Only the symbol turns out to be a bad word and not the uplifting symbol they thought it was going to be.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,400.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
We have a story here that the Indians kidnapped two little white girls. Years later they were returned to their family. Only there were two girls and they had grown so much that they did not recognize who was who. Only one of the girls remembered a song that her mother sang for her when she was very young. So that was how they identified them. Not all the so called slaves wanted their so called freedom. They became to assimilated into the Indian culture. They did not really belong any where. Perhaps today they would call this the Stockholm syndrome. The known can be less scary then the unknown.

Josh, I feel I should mention that when I said Indian, I meant people from the subcontinent of India, not Native Americans.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Actually, based on the rivers stated to be by Eden, yes, even the bible implies pretty darn near Africa, if not in it.

Based upon what - the course of rivers today after the flood? When mountains rose and valleys fell and rivers dried up and new ones were formed?? I'd say it's pretty well useless to use existing landmarks for what existed prior.

Psalm 104:8 The mountains rose; the valleys sank down To the place which You established for them.

Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0