A wistful dream...

S

SonicBOOM

I had the most amazing and awesome dream lastnight. Some guy from right here on CF – I don’t know who it was supposed to be, but his name was Chris (no it wasn’t Masked_Chris), and he was dark haired and skinny and had glasses, which is usually NOT my type lol….anyway, he took me to Russia, of all places. He was some kind of CIA/FBI agent guy, and we kept driving through all these various cities, and I couldn’t believe how beautiful it all was. The buildings were all stone and brick, and everything was imposing and impressive. Suddenly, it turned into this action video-game sort of scene; we were hiding in some dark building late at night, and the “bad guys” had found us, and we were flying through this underground tunnel in some kind of vehicle, zooming around curves, trying to get away. Then we had gotten away, and it was daylight again, and we were just driving through the cities and the countryside again, and everything was so beautiful. I suddenly knew somehow that he loved me, really truly loved me, even though he’d never said it or hinted at it in any way. I leaned over and just quietly leaned against his arm, and he shifted it so I could be more comfortable. I wanted to hold his hand, but I was afraid to be too forward. Then like he was reading my mind, he moved his hand so that my hand was resting on top of it. And then I knew that he really did love me and that we’d be partners in crime forever, lol.

sounds like you might be craving some romance and adventure :)

either that or you might be spending to much time on CF and video games :p

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sounds like you might be craving some romance and adventure :)

either that or you might be spending to much time on CF and video games :p
I always crave romance and adventure. I've craved it since I was a little kid. Maybe I'll just have to wait till I'm in Heaven *sigh*.

Upvote 0