A Welcome and some Resources for our new Christians :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh

Legend
Feb 22, 2006
✟52,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear new Christian,

Welcome! Whether you are a long-time member of CF who has just joined the family of Christ, or whether you are a new Christian who is also new to Christianforums, we welcome you both to our board and to your new life as a member of the family of believers.

No matter what your past holds, St. Paul has a wonderful message for you:

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
- 2 Corinthians 5:17

Let your new life begin as you go forward knowing the peace, love and eternal salvation that is in Jesus Christ.

A Christian's life is not perfect, nor without challenges and problems. But the Christian has a deeper joy, knowing that through all things Jesus Christ will be our steadfast companion, ally, counselor, comforter, and Savior.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
- Isaiah 9:6

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."
- Mark 10:27

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
- John 14:27

We rejoice in your presence on this board and we rejoice in your desire to follow Jesus Christ. :prayer:

Several places on the board you might like to visit include

New Member Intros-- if you are new to CF, stop there and introduce yourself!

Ask a Chaplain-- where you can talk to our chaplains one-on-one and be anonymous to the rest of the board

Prayer Requests-- feel free to come to Prayer Requests and ask others to pray for your new relationship with Christ or any other prayer requests you might have

Christian Advice

Deeper Fellowship

Off-site resources:

BibleGateway.com where you can look up the whole Bible, certain key phrases, words, and read the Daily Verse

freebibles.net will send you a Bible if you cannot afford one

Please feel free to PM any member of CF staff if you need help or just need someone to talk to.

In Christ,
The CF Advisory Team

Status
Not open for further replies.