May 13, 2006
✟17,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most often I thank God for giving me Himself and His love.

I was thinking of the things God gave me and there were many. But I am remembering one incident. I was lonely and bored with everything. Everything was always the same, no excitement, no nothing. And I prayed: God, I am so bored... I did not expect an answer. But He sent me a friend shortly after and my life stopped being boring after that.

Upvote 0

Rose_bud

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father...
Apr 9, 2010
South Africa
✟32,240.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I got a new job , that I start with in January... I been asking for a while 7years... He came threw, which I knew he would.. (ok sometimes I doubted:blush:.. and had to repent)....

In the time Id hear him say not yet..., but when things get hectic in your work environment, and you become despondent an you feel you being treated unfairly... NOt yet is not the answer you wanna hear:sorry:...

I was encouraged to start trusting Him, while contemplating the story of Noah...especially, Genesis 8:1 and also the story of Rachel...And God remembered .... (not that He forgot... but that He had a plan worked out)... so I started praying... God remember me, knowing that He didn't forget, but that He had something worked out ... :clap:

So next year I will be starting the new year, with a new job, closer to home ( last job was a hour and half drive away)... I get to spend more time with my family... and Ive learnt that this AWESOME God comes through and ... yes He doesn't forget about you when you stuck in a boat somewhere, with no way out... but Ive learnt that while you on that boat... he's busy starting something new.. so that you able to start afresh:clap:

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you my Lord because Christianity is still alive without using neither violence nor earthly weapons and human allies.

This year 2010 the Churches of Egypt had been at least through 3 formal termination attempts
in the seventh of January 2010 Muslims killed 6 Copts in upper Egypt because of a call from a parliament member named El Ghoul and a Muslim brotherhood member who declared that Christians are infidels and should be annihilated
They attacked Church Virgin Mary in El-Zayton neihborhood with two car bombs in a meeting time, but Jesus glorified and no one was killed in the explosion

later El- Qada القاعدة in Iraq killed about 50 Christians in a Church in Iraq and threatened the Copts (Egypt's Christians) by much more powerful attacks and of course annihilation as usual.

And about 2 weeks ago thousands of governmental troops attacked a Church in El-Giza (licensed to be built by the governorate of El Giza) trying to turn it down, because they said we are forbidden to build a Church in this neihborhood but this time my brothers and sisters defended the Church with their lives, and the government used cruel methods to subjugate the Church, and the death toll was
(2 martyrs and 156 prisoners and many of the prisoners are hurt badly in the government attack on us and they are chained to their beds).
later in the next day the intelligent office arrested many Christians in El Giza streets as a puplic punishment to all of the Christians and to deter us from complaining or expressing our faith in puplic.

And God had saved us from other hundreds of informal violence and attacks against us.
We thank him and praise his name forever and ever, here on Earth and shortly there in Heaven.

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Life, i am glad to have been created and also for jesus so i can keep living, and a roof over my head... that is the 3 biggest things and in that order. Somtimes i get mad at him and dont appreciate the most important thing he gave, then i ask for forgiveness after he reminds me, and im very thankful for that as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
First i should say that i oppose abortion but do not judge anyone involved with it. It's a hard issue and causes much pain i think.

My mouth wants to speak but i fear that being a man may not give me a right to. Abortion, let's "assume" for a moment that abortion is murder like the "extremists" on the one side of the debate say. I think that hate is murder like the bible says. So we are all guilty of murder. We are all guilty of abortion in that sense, if abortion is murder. Also if abortion is that ugly word that we are all guilty of, then it could profit a sinner to confess this sin and gain power from it by being enabled to forgive others more easily. Forgiveness is hard to achieve, unless you are guilty yourself, then it's easier to forgive others. But i don't say that abortion is that word by which hate is also called by. Just an idea i think about, it makes it easier for me to forgive. and if i don't forgive god will not forgive me and i need forgiven badly. Hate is murder but what is abortion? Love a good word. I want to end it with love. ugly words make me uneasy, love and forgiveness like jesus forgave us. he died for us, that's Love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First i should say that i oppose abortion but do not judge anyone involved with it. It's a hard issue and causes much pain i think.

My mouth wants to speak but i fear that being a man may not give me a right to. Abortion, let's "assume" for a moment that abortion is murder like the "extremists" on the one side of the debate say. I think that hate is murder like the bible says. So we are all guilty of murder. We are all guilty of abortion in that sense, if abortion is murder. Also if abortion is that ugly word that we are all guilty of, then it could profit a sinner to confess this sin and gain power from it by being enabled to forgive others more easily. Forgiveness is hard to achieve, unless you are guilty yourself, then it's easier to forgive others. But i don't say that abortion is that word by which hate is also called by. Just an idea i think about, it makes it easier for me to forgive. and if i don't forgive god will not forgive me and i need forgiven badly. Hate is murder but what is abortion? Love a good word. I want to end it with love. ugly words make me uneasy, love and forgiveness like jesus forgave us. he died for us, that's Love.

I love you a lot brother.:hug:

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the love. It's needed, wanted and most appreciated. I wasn't trying to accuse wayfaring man, i like his quote its also true, my words were waiting to come out of my mouth for a while now, his quote brought the subject up kinda so i took advantage. I was waiting for an oppertunity to share that. I think it may be true, its what i follow. Sin can help us greatly if we embrace the truth about it. Idk, i try this is all i know. Again thanks for the love bro.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

T Man

Walking In Faith
Jul 29, 2008
Perth Wesrtern Australia
Visit site
✟8,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
There are many things I would love to thank Him for, but this would become a book not a post. So keeping it short and to the point.

It would have to be How Jesus taught me to Love His way not my way.
Some say 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 is the love chapter of the Bible. Jesus said to me John 3:16 is the real love chapter in one verse.
This scripture echos in my inner being everyday, God love me, He Loves you so much that He would send His son as a lamb to pave the way for me, for you. When I learned of this love He had for me, for you, it was life changing.

Blessings
T

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes Tman i agree, i came in here to add to the many things i am grateful for. And love is the best thing after life and salvation. He has given me love, yes love. I fail at it sometimes but his love chases me down and overtakes me, he makes me love even though i hate. What an amazing God we Serve. I cannot say this enough. God is so awesome. Praise Jesus.

Upvote 0