Wien
✟9,040.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Interesting I receive all emails even from this site, try insider.home@yahoo.com again, please. I like to witness about Christ as we all do and found this method to be very productive, in addition, you actually speak about God and Jesus not just Bible archeology or Kalam argument, think that's the way and I found quite supporting Bible verses.
Then Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and demonstrating that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus whom I preach to you is the Christ.” And some of them were persuaded; and a great multitude of the devout Greeks, and not a few of the leading women, joined Paul and Silas.
Acts 17:2‭-‬4

Then the brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. When they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. Therefore many of them believed, and also not a few of the Greeks, prominent women as well as men.
Acts 17:10‭-‬12

We see how Christians used scripture to convince Greeks too namely jews.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Consider the bombadier beetle ... impossible to have evolved!
Amen.
This could be said of every creature likewise, according to the Creator Yahuweh and Jesus. (especially also counting their own definition anyone seems to use for "evolved"). Everything made(created) to reproduce after its own kind, and so they did/do.

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Amen.
This could be said of every creature likewise, according to the Creator Yahuweh and Jesus. (especially also counting their own definition anyone seems to use for "evolved"). Everything made(created) to reproduce after its own kind, and so they did/do.
Anyone interested should google "bombadier beetle" and see just how UNIQUE it is.

Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:)Hi all you sweet people of all colors across the world!
In Genesis 10:11, the city of Nineveh is mentioned. Later in history it became the greatest city in the world, capital of the world's ancient superpower, Assyria and where God sent Jonah.
Scientific archeology discovered the ruins of this amazing city and proved its existence and grandeur. It lay across the river from today's Mosul, Iraq.

It is amazing that even details in Genesis are true!
You can see the ancient stone carvings from walls of the palace of King Sennacherib from Nineveh called the Lachish relief that prove Isaiah 36:2, at this site:
https://www.windowintothebible.com/
photos are free to share!

-check out my post #13 for a link to a free article by Dr.Mykytiuk that proves over 50 people in the Bible were historical. Usually these articles are $50 so print and share. All the people I've spoken to , including Christians, did not know we can be certain of the existence of many characters in the Bible.
God bless! :)

Upvote 0