Dec 29, 2013
✟347,570.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Carl, what makes you think Trump has no chance of losing? There is NO WAY anybody can believe he has ever acted presidential or done his job the way a president is supposed to.
Carl is Poeing I'm about 98% sure.

Upvote 0

carl_b_me

Feb 7, 2020
New York
✟2,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
Amen! That book and the Authorized King James Holy Bible are the only two books anyone need to read these days.

I am a "freethinker" so the KJV isn't really up my alley, but since the Bible is one of Trump's favorite books I will probably get around to reading it some time. I should think that it also has some great advice about getting the best of a negotiation.

Upvote 0

carl_b_me

Feb 7, 2020
New York
✟2,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
Carl, what makes you think Trump has no chance of losing? There is NO WAY anybody can believe he has ever acted presidential or done his job the way a president is supposed to.

But that's EXACTLY IT. Look at cinema...we have tons of movies where the president stops talking all fancy and politically and he opens up and speaks from the heart. Trump's heart is on display at all times. He tells you EXACTLY what is going on behind the scenes. He's an open book.

We have built most of our wishes in these films where the President is a straight talker. How can Trump lose when he fulfills all our "wishes"?

And, as has been noted before, America has never had a better economy or been more respected across the globe in its entire history. Trump's team (under Jared Kushner's leadership) just SOLVED MIDDLE EAST PEACE as well!!! I mean really, if America doesn't just re-elect the man without opposition we clearly don't want greatness.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I am a "freethinker" so the KJV isn't really up my alley, but since the Bible is one of Trump's favorite books I will probably get around to reading it some time. I should think that it also has some great advice about getting the best of a negotiation.

Well, from what I’m told, you don’t have to read it; just having it is good enough.

Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

carl_b_me

Feb 7, 2020
New York
✟2,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
When did Trump ever read the Bible? If he likes it at all, why don't he obey it?

Trump is like King David. He's imperfect but he's the guy we need. Trump could tell you that. The Bible is one of his favorite books!

Now, mind you, I'm not a Christian anymore so I didn't vote for him because he's a bible-totin' do gooder (even though he IS), I voted for him to make America great. And great it is becoming.

Upvote 0

carl_b_me

Feb 7, 2020
New York
✟2,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
Well, from what I’m told, you don’t have to read it; just having it is good enough.

LOL. I've heard some folks talk like that. At least in Trump's case he's a highly educated guy so you know he's probably read the thing numerous times.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Trump is like King David. He's imperfect but he's the guy we need. Trump could tell you that. The Bible is one of his favorite books!

Now, mind you, I'm not a Christian anymore so I didn't vote for him because he's a Bible-toting do gooder (even though he IS), I voted for him to make America great. And great it is becoming.

Trump can tell you whatever he wants, but only his actions mean anything because most of what he says is not true.

Trump is not a Bible toter or do gooder. He makes America terrible.

Upvote 0