Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Abject nonsense. The point being made is that all dates would be the same. Not variable over tens of of thousands of years. But identical because everything died at the same time.

Are you seriously suggesting that the earth's magnetic field changed so much over a period of a few days that one sample would age around two thousand years and another at a few million?
I'm merely suggesting possible reasons why C14 dates might not show line up like you think they should in a flood scenario, or why flood-deaths wouldn't date near the same time as near post-flood deaths. There is evidence that something changed in our climate (rainbows) and lifespans of humans from texts that have shown themselves to be historically accurate in other ways (where thay can be and have been verified). Why not believe them in the ways we haven't yet been able to verify? At least to the point of considering what they say, even if you're not ready to fully believe.

I have better things that to do with my time than to respond to such blatant nonsense. Pester someone else with this scientifically illiterate fantasy.
Nor does it seem you want to deal with anything that goes against your mythology. I presented evidence that you asked for, showing that dinosaur fossils do indeed date to the same range of time as mammoth fossils, and you walk away in a huff.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,136.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm merely suggesting possible reasons why C14 dates might not show line up like you think they should in a flood scenario, or why flood-deaths wouldn't date near the same time as near post-flood deaths. There is evidence that something changed in our climate (rainbows)...
Your evidence is rainbows?

We're done. Don't expect any further responses to this nonsense.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your evidence is rainbows?

We're done. Don't expect any further responses to this nonsense.
Unless you're willing to consider all sources of evidence, how can you even begin to think scientifically?

Upvote 0