United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The bottom of this read always gets me--

I was in the back main isle at the electronics department by the smartphones at Walmart where this happened three years ago. Easter candy was a popular item this time of the year. I had my head down and I felt a shadow approaching; I asked aloud, "Are you, John Henry Tholms?", the man replied, "Are you, Samson Todd Bessus?". As I reach for the camera in my pocket, a gunshot rang out of nowhere. As the woman in the checkout counter tazzes some strange man in a dark colored suit, I turned around and realized who the guy bleeding on the floor is, and desperately called for help. He whispered in my ear, "Anyone who attempts to save their life will lose it." And the young man died that next moment in my arms

Suddenly a brighter flash of light burns through the soft florescent lamps on the ceiling; as I looked up a stranger shouted to me in a loud voice, "REACH FOR ME QUICKLY BEFORE THE INSTANCE EXPIRES!"; I reached up and felt what appeared to be the foot of a giant bird-of-prey. As I tried to investigate the light, the flash evaporated.

Where did all these turkeys come from?

As I stood up a crowd was watching me; "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?", "Where did that strange noise come from"?

As I try to explain my disposition, a man in a strange white garment walks around the corner of the art's and craft's department. As a low flying jet hums over the store; he lowered the hood of his bright white hoody; "Wait, are you--", I decided to drop my question, I was instantly compelled to give this man a hug.

Suddenly a middle eastern man in a red skullcap, placed a large metal object on my head. As I looked closer, I noticed a small tattoo of an eagle on his forehead. I soon realized what the object he placed on my head was.

I tell him "Thankyou brother for saving me.", he replied "No friend, He is the one that saved you". When I realized who the man I held before was; I turned to look at him and looked around to find everyone on the floor, watching him...