Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Warning. The following post contains descriptions of cannibalism, child predators, serial killers.

I had an interesting online talk with a person who says they love Jesus Christ and the Lord. Since this was a real time chat on the Internet, I have exact messages that I can copy paste. I will not include any personal details or information, only generic information. I believe in using these evangelism moments as a learning opportunity. Because, if I answer only one person, only one person learns. But if I then spread that answer, it is both personal and can now be learned by many people.

“…” shows that I cut out part of the conversation, either for privacy purposes or to avoid filler words like “Hello?” “Oh sorry, had to go to the washroom” since this was a live chat. If there’s any typos, just know that some of them were done on purpose to avoid the chat system from censoring it. These questions were asked quite fast, so I couldn’t go into too much depth.

First, they asked about people who do different activities. So, if activity was “X”, I would say “X will go to Heaven by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone”. More positive at the start.

Of course, they started asking more darker questions, which I’m fine with answering. They asked “If someone commits suicide will they go to Hell?” I responded with “If they believe in Jesus Christ through faith alone before they die, they will be saved. If they do not, then they will go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. Yes. Sheol is just blackness, darkness. There's nothing there. "Hell torment" is taken from the Greek Mythology idea of "Hades" ”

They reply “I’ve heard of Greek Mythology many times.” I say “Yes, the Roman Empire where Christianity started took a lot of ideas from Greek. Like how a lot of Roman gods are really just renamed greek ones lol”

I say “tentmaker.org … I started with the Bible, but a lot of believers gather on the discussion forums of that site, is what I mean. It's like a social media”

They ask “Who is.. Jehovah?” I reply “Jehovah is the latin version of God's name in Hebrew. Many different languages have different names for Him. Adonai. Elohim. Holy Ghost. Yeshua etc. Different names, same God”

They ask “Who is Saul and Jonathan? And Who is David?” “Saul was the original name for Paul. Da vid. fought goliath. there's a star for him. … Johnathan was the son of Saul.”

They ask “Who is Eva and Adam? Adam means Man in Hebrew. He was the first human. Eve means "living" as she came from Adam's side. Mankind = Descendants of Man = Descendants of Adam”

They say “I’ve heard Eva could do anything she wanted in the world but not eat the apple god told her” I say “Yes, the serpent (satan) tempted her to eat the forbidden fruit” They say “Yes! She convinced her” I say “Then she gave it to adam and thus original sin that's in our genes”

They say “Indeed, so we have bad luck im assuming? I don’t know how to explain it” I say “Well, if anyone were in the Garden of Eden, they would have sinned too. That's why we're all born with sin. Adam lived almost 1 000 years but sin slowly degraded the lifespan of people. That's why Christ came to wash away all sin, so everyone can live forever. Scientifically, it's exponential decay”

Here’s where it gets darker. They say “If you turn out to become a cannibal or Predator. It means harassing a child and doing very unexplainable things to the child. Are you still acceptable to Christ? For becoming those horrible things?” I say “When you sin, you suffer the natural consequence for sin. If you play in traffic, you get hit by a car. Anyone who sins will suffer the natural consequence. However, Christ washes away all sins. So, if you believe in Christ, all your sins are considered washed away before God. And once you are saved, you will never lose your salvation. Eventually though, everyone will have their sins washed away, no matter how evil they are. … But even committing just one sin guarantees death.”

They say “I’ll say random killers. I want you to say if they are acceptable. Jeffery. He would lure the victim to him and start to hit them and chop them up.” I say “When he dies, if he did not have faith in Christ, then he will be in Sheol (realm of the dead).” They say “He’s already dead”. I say “•Oh ok, so then in Sheol. Mentally, his concious will feel absolutely horrible for what he did.” They say “He was in prison and got beaten to death by a prisoner” I say “An example of the natural consequence of sin” I say “But in Sheol, he will feel mental anguish for his crimes. For how long? Who knows. Only God. But eventually, he will realize. the errors in his way and have faith alone in christ.”

They say “He killed seventeen boys. He said he wasn’t mad at them. He said it was addictive. He wanted more flesh he said” I say “Ah, so like a compulsion?” They say “Yes!” I say “Only God knows whether these people were guilty out of free will or out of uncontrollable insanity”. They say “He said it was a humongous obsession” I say “Thus, the mental anguish they experience in Sheol will be representative of that”

They say “I have another killer. Zodiac Killer” I say “Ooo, the guy who left messages. I've heard of him” They say “Mhm. I am still doing research about the maniac. Do you have information ? Zodiac Killer Is way worse Jeffery. Or not? I’m not sure. Ted bundy he is a menace. He was a cannibal as well.” I say “Hmmm, I think only the Lord can say who is worse” They say “ Yeah. Ted bundy expect. He would knock the person out. Do unexplainable things to the person.” I say “That's horribly evil” They say “Rip out there lungs. Cut their Head. Cook it and eat it. Ted is like Jeffery but would do worse things to the body” I say “• The reason they do these evil things is because a small sin eventually extrapolates into big sins like these. Exponentially growth curve. That's why God hates even one sin. Because God can see the future. So when He sees someone do one sin, He can see the potential end result to the extreme.”

They say “Oh dear. One last killer. The rest are too.. Terrifying. He is called Jack The Ripper. He would.. Find a person in a dark alleyway. Lure them to him I think. He would have a weapon. And stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. He would rip out every part of the human anatomy. I say “That's brutal. Completely horrible in every sense of the word.” They say “The policemen failed to find him. He was quick as Flash. Silent as a mouse. He died. He was 74. He died by Coronavirus. If they did find him. They would have sentenced him a very very very very brutal death. He killed many many many many innocent people.” I say “Then, what he did is definitely evil. 1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called” They say “He was obviously a cannibal too. If he found a child.. You don’t wanna know what he would do to the child” I say “• I can already imagine the horrible things. People like these existing shows the state of this cursed world. It shows how much more we need Christ to save all through faith alone. To finally put an end to all suffering. Revelation 21:4 <br>He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying. So, I look forward to the day when we're all in Heaven together with no more evil.” They say “Yeah, I just can’t believe why people would do such horrible, terrible, terrifying things like this.. Their mind definitely isn’t in the right place. I say “Sometimes they can be possessed by demons, or a whole group, like legion. Mark 5:1” They say “Oh! I’ve heard of a legion. But not the meaning” I say “It's just means a group of demons. So like a military group of humans is called a garrison. So, in the end, only The Lord can understand the true extent of their evil” They say “Jeffery had a reason for why he did those things but the rest just had the urge and feeling to do it” I say “•Oh, I see. If it's an urge, it may be demonic possession. But it may also be free will. Or mental illness. Only God knows.

They say “Like what I said before, obsession. God knows EVERYTHING” “Exactly. In fact, God knew that Man would sin before the world was created. The book of Genesis has the gospel in it.
Hebrew English Adam Man Seth Appointed Enosh Mortal Kenan Sorrow Mahalale The Blessed God Jared Shall come down Enoch Teaching Methuselah His death shall bring Lamech The Despairing Noah Rest, or comfort. Ok, that did not copy paste well lol. But the original names of the first descendants spell out the Gospel From Hebrew to English. Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest. The despairing meaning everyone, every single person that will be saved by faith alone in Christ” Shoutouts to Tentmaker.org for that one. The hidden Gospel in Genesis

They say “Thank you so much for answering these questions btw. I needed answers lol.” I say “• No worries XD I'm willing to answer literally anything. They say “My mom has a Bible so I check through it sometimes just to make sure. Thank you :D What is your name? Or nickname?”

Well, I’ll end it there. Of course, you all know me on this forum as HSong, aka Harold Samsong.

I say “Hope you have a good day/night! I pray the Lord gives you many blessings :D
They say “Ahh! Thank you so much! Same thing to you! :D

I hope this chat log was beneficial to anyone in some capacity. These sort of questions, I imagine, are ones that anyone can have, especially with regards to Christian Universal Salvation.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Warning: This post talks about child abuse.

When evangelizing people about Universal Salvation, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ, a person sent me their Discord account name and asked me to friend them so we can talk. Here are parts of our conversation. (Not all will be mentioned to protect their privacy).

They say “hey is something at the bible that says its wrong if two kid having sex ? ?? like 12 and 12 having sex its hell ?”

I say “The Bible is against the sexual abuse of all children. Mark 10:14. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Faith alone in Jesus Christ is what sends a person to Heaven. When they believe, the Holy Spirit transforms their body and they are guaranteed a happy afterlife. Everyone will become believers in Christ in this way.”

They say “is it abuse if its two kids”

I say “Child abuse is always wrong Biblically, no matter how many children. It is sin.”

They say “so a 12 year old have sex a 12 year old, its child abuse? :c and its sin and have to repent or somehting ?”

I say “Hebrews 13:4 ESV Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. As it risks giving birth to a child where the parents cannot properly take care of them, causing suffering To wash away all sins, one only has to have faith in Christ. As soon as one does that, they are permanently saved.” And, of course, all people will become permanently saved.

They say “what denomination u ?”

I say “Denomination doesn't matter. But people call me a Christian Universalist. The website "Tentmaker.org" shares my beliefs. As long as someone has faith in Christ, doesn't matter what denomination they are. Christian = Christian”

They say “but still matter a bit.” They then call Catholics an insulting name.

I say “ … But I have met people who call themselves "catholic" who believe that everyone will be saved through faith alone in Christ. A lot of it's just titles. It's hard to sum up someone's beliefs with just one word.”

They say “what age is considered child ? at the bible”

I say “The Bible says 20 years old and above are able to serve in the army. Thus, as children cannot be sent in the army, anything under 20 years old is a child biblically.

Numbers 1:2-3 “Take a census of the whole Israelite community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one. 3 You and Aaron are to count according to their divisions all the men in Israel who are twenty years old or more and able to serve in the army.”

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was approached by another satanist online today. At first, I didn’t recognize them as a satanist. They said they were a “levayan”. Then I searched it up and it seems to refer to “LeVayan Satanism”. I showed them the gospel, the everyone will go to Heaven through Jesus Christ alongside some Bible verses showing the Lord will save the whole world.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

Since they did not accept it, I wished them a pleasant evening in order to end the conversation on a positive not. They were polite the entire time too, ending the conversation with “Thank you! I have never met a Christian that wasn’t nuts about my religion (heart icon). You have a nice rest of your day!” So, it’s important to always be courteous when evangelizing. Especially when someone is being rude to you. We must always do our best to present the truth with care.

Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

As well today, I was approached by a person who said something along the lines of “I have a neurological condition, why was I born with this?”. So, I replied approximately “Adam ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. Him and all of his descendants thus became cursed with the original sin. Humans were meant to be alive permanently, but Adam only lived up to 1 000 years. As more sin infected us, our lifespans shortened, causing more illnesses. So, God came to cure everyone of all sin, so have faith in Jesus Christ, and you will be cured of all your sin, everyone will be cured.” Scientifically, the lifespans show an exponential decay curve as sin negatively affects our genetics.

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

With both these meetings, all I can do is hope that they were affected by the good news in a positive way.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On what basis? Chapter and verse, please. Thanks.

And... it's not a second chance, if it is your first chance. In fact it's not left to chance at all. - LOL

Do read all I write.
I'm not advocating a second chance,I'm asking the poster to prove his belief.
As Hebrews 9:27 we die once and then face judgement.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A satanist comes to me and says “Hail Satan <3” I tell to her the gospel truth, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Christ Jesus. Yes, that means that even satanists will become believers in Christ and be given glorified bodies free of sin.

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

She asks “Saved from what? My beliefs?” I reply “Saved from original sin, when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, in your genetics”. Belief in Christ washes away all sins committed afterwards too by a person. She then insults my family, so I say, “Then I pray the Lord blesses you friend”.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

She asks something along the lines of “Do people who perform X Activity be saved?”. These questions are quite frequent, especially from younger people. I post the Gospel and they ask questions like “Will black lives go to Heaven?”.

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world."

The only thing that saves someone is faith alone in Jesus Christ. It doesn’t matter what race you are, belief in Jesus Christ is enough to save anyone. Jesus was born Jewish, but His salvation is for the Gentiles too, for every other race as well.

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to all people."

Whether a person does this particular evil deed, or that specific wrongdoing, or any random activity in general, all will be saved by their faith alone in Christ.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Satan may try to divide people by what activities they support or don’t support, or what culture they belong to, but Christ unifies everyone. No matter what, everyone will become a believer in Christ.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do read all I write.
I'm not advocating a second chance,I'm asking the poster to prove his belief.
As Hebrews 9:27 we die once and then face judgement.
I knew you would come back with that.
Why would you claim that judgment means no "second chance", as you say?
Mercy is always an option in judgement. Might God do such a thing?
Would you be disappointed if he did?

Saint Steven said:
On what basis? Chapter and verse, please. Thanks.

And... it's not a second chance, if it is your first chance. In fact it's not left to chance at all. - LOL

Reactions: HSong
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mercy is always an option in judgement. Might God do such a thing?
Would you be disappointed if he did?

God is just in All his ways and if he offered the dead a second chance I would have no problem with that.
The problem is that the bible does not teach that there is a second chance.

Today is the day of salvation.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, God has predestined everyone to become believers in Christ. It is His Plan since before the foundation of the Earth to have everyone be in Heaven with Him with glorified bodies.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There I was spreading the Gospel. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Everyone will be saved, thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus. The whole world will receive His salvation and go to Heaven. And a person came and asked “Does that include gay people?” And I pointed back to the Gospel and replied “All 2 Spirit, Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans will go to Heaven”. That is, Jesus Christ saves all types of people. The holy blood of Christ Jesus washes away all sins for those who believe, which will be everyone, thus every body’s sins will eventually be washed away.

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

I surprisingly get asked that questions a lot “Will gay people go to Heaven?”. Look, at the end of the day, gay people are people too. Jesus Christ came to save all people and that includes homosexuals. If a homosexual were to believe with faith alone in Jesus Christ, then they will be saved, same as if a heterosexual were to believe too. No good works are needed to be saved; it is grace by faith. Simply believing in His sacrifice is enough.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

And they then asked “Will all furries be saved?” So I again, pointed back to the Gospel and said “All furries will go to Heaven”. That is, all furries will become believers in Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

They then asked “Will all satanists be saved?” So once again, I pointed back to the Gospel and said “All Satanists will become believers in Christ and then go to Heaven.” Some may ask “What about Satan?” To which I say “Everyone means everyone, no exceptions”.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

I then added them as a friend and we talked more in chat. It is good that I was polite to them because later I discovered that they identified themselves as a gay furry. During our chat, they mentioned about reading the Bible, which is good. If I was rude, they would not have engaged in further conversation with me, but because I treated them with kindness, they opened up to Christianity and God’s love for all of humanity, despite our sins.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

I hope that, I set them along the road to have faith in Christ. I wish that for all people, regardless of who they are or what they did or do or will do.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is just in All his ways and if he offered the dead a second chance I would have no problem with that.
The problem is that the bible does not teach that there is a second chance.

Today is the day of salvation.
What is this "second chance" business? Assumptive on so many levels.

Do you think everyone has had a "first chance"? Do you think God is NOT a God of second chances? Does God damn people on technicalities?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No he condemns them on the evidence and facts of there lives.
On that basis it sounds like we're all in big trouble. Is that what this life is all about?
Is that the best we can hope for? A life of misery and divine judgment in the end?
God must really hate his creation... (sigh) What a depressing view. Can't do better?

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟991,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On that basis it sounds like we're all in big trouble. Is that what this life is all about?
Is that the best we can hope for? A life of misery and divine judgment in the end?
God must really hate his creation... (sigh) What a depressing view. Can't do better?
Matthew 11:28-30
(28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
(29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
(30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.​
Just look around. You can't turn on a TV without seeing mobs robbing stores. They don't come unto Jesus, they don't get rest.
Mark 8:38
(38) Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.​

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 8:29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torment us before the appointed time?”

The presence of Jesus Christ is pure holiness and light. Because demons are so evil, just being in His presence hurts them. Notice how they shouted these words before the Son of God commanded them to go into the pigs. Christ hadn’t done anything to them yet, He just approached them.

Matthew 8:28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.

So this shows that Sheol will be temporary mental anguish. The fire is the one people feel in their heart when they feel guilt for their sins. And realizing you’re a sinner is always the first step before understanding the need for a saviour. As some people have asked me “What am I saved from”. Sin, which causes death, as in, going to Sheol, the realm of the dead.

Psalm 119:130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

I’ve noticed when evangelizing, sometimes people have a painful reaction to the Gospel. Mentally, they experience anguish when seeing Bible verses, because they believe in something different or because their ways differ from the Lord’s.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

It’s like that feeling when, you’ve been in a dark room for a long time and suddenly someone turns on the lights. Some may cover their eyes in pain because of how intensely bright it is. That light is God. And the Word of God is God.

Eventually, those demons will be exposed to that light. All evil people will be exposed to that light. The cross will light up all areas of the universe. Thus, everyone will have faith in Christ and be saved.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hell in Hebrew OT is Sheol in and Greek NT Hades. Both refer to realm of the dead. If someone dies without believing (unwashed sins), they go there, where they feel temporary mental anguish. A guilt that convinces them to believe in Christ and be saved. So eventually, everyone will be saved. But the sooner the better, it’s less painful.

• Informative
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟991,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
* * * Hell in Hebrew OT is Sheol in and Greek NT Hades. Both refer to realm of the dead. If someone dies without believing (unwashed sins), they go there, where they feel temporary mental anguish. A guilt that convinces them to believe in Christ and be saved. So eventually, everyone will be saved. But the sooner the better, it’s less painful.
Before and during the time of Jesus there was a significant belief in a place of eternal fiery punishment which the Jews called both "Gehinnom" and "Sheol", written in the 225 BC Greek translation of the OT, the LXX and the NT, as "Gehenna" and "hades." See my post, link below, where I quote, and link to, multiple Jewish sources.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums