Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am a Christian Universalist. Everyone will go to Heaven. Everybody will be saved by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God.

I have talked to other people in my evangelism and helped them believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. The Universal Salvation doctrine has really helped people understand the love Christ Jesus has for the whole world. So, I am thankful for those who run the Tentmaker Org site for originally teaching me Christian Universalism.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Of course, having more people saved through believing in Jesus Christ, goes against the Devil. So, I figured it would only be a matter of time before Satan sent one of his members to me.

1 John 3:8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Today, a person came to me and said “follow”. I went in the direction they pointed at, and then they showed me a crudely drawn picture of a woman with black long hair and a red dress to the knees. I think it was supposed to be a visual depiction of the “harlot of Babylon”. On the right side of this picture were various obscene words. I looked at it, and did not react. I think they were trying to offend me here. But, my mind was still, knowing that the Lord blesses those who are persecuted. I have had many people insult me for my beliefs, so I’ve become used to it.

Revelations 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

They then told me “follow” again, so I did. Then we walked. They told me that they were a satanist. Then, they later identified themselves as a “witch”. I think most witches are female, but I’m unsure of their gender, so I will continue to refer to them with “they”.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

They said to me “There might be other satanists, so don’t write God! God! God!”. I told them “The good news of Jesus Christ is happiness for everyone”. They replied, saying “You can wish people good, just do it without God”. A classic contradiction, similar to how the serpent tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden. God is good. There can be no good without God. The only good comes from God.

Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works

The satanist quoted what I said before “Lord blesses you” and then quoted another thing I said “A peaceful and happy afterlife for everyone”. They tried to persuade me into wishing everyone a peaceful and happy afterlife without the Lord’s blessings. Another contradiction. Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only way to Heaven! He guarantees our happiness.

Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

They told me they had to go, but instructed me to accept their friend request on a social media site. I went on there and accepted it. Their username was “SisterWitch” with @SparkleHorse79 below it.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I said “Hello”. Then they said “I don’t believe in God”. I replied saying “I thought you said you were a Satanist?”. Satan is part of God’s creation, so it’s yet another contradiction to not believe in God, yet somehow believe in Satan.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I replied “Oh, so you’re an atheist then.” They said “I didn’t think I would be able to explain it to you”. While I was typing, they said “I have to unfriend you now”. They could see that I was typing still, so said “I will wait for you to finish typing that”. Knowing that they would end the conversation soon, I said “I at least want to wish you a good day.” They replied “I hope you will keep in mind what we talked about”. Then we said our goodbyes, them wishing me a “fantastic day”, then added a “:)” to which I replied with “:D”.

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Afterwards, I then proceeded to go back to evangelizing people. I was able to end the conversation on a positive note. All I can hope is that, in my kindness towards them, that I somehow managed to convince even the smallest part of them, to become believers in Christ.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

I felt a sense of calmness throughout the encounter. I rarely spoke any words, and carefully thought what to say. Perhaps that was the Holy Spirit guiding me. I also felt a sense of great love towards the person, fooled and trapped by Satan. I am directly opposed to Satanism, it is absolute evil, but the prisoner, kept locked up by the Devil, I felt empathy towards them.

Ephesians 6:11 “Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil

But this was certainly a strange experience. It makes me wonder “What was this satanist trying to accomplish here?”. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, I also think “What was Satan trying to accomplish there?”.

Luke 4:13 “When the devil had finished tempting Jesus, he left him until the next opportunity came.”

Either way, the Devil’s efforts are for nothing. No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel truth, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. That Christ Jesus is the saviour of the whole world and how we will all become believers in the Lord in a peaceful and happy afterlife.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.

Reactions: Saint Steven

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand this "universalism" concept?
It is true that God sent his Son into the world in order that it might be saved.
It is true that God wishes none will perish.
It is true that many will be saved (note how the scripture does not say "all will be saved".)
If by faith, you mean people only have to believe Jesus came to die for our sins so we could all go to heaven, this is only partially true.

The other aspect to faith in the cross is to "turn away" from sin (stop living our own way according to our flesh), have a personal relationship with him through the Holy Spirit and let HIS will become our own through this relationship and the leading of the Holy Spirit.

That aside, it is correct that Satan does not want unbelievers to come to repentance and the more people know that God invites everyone, everywhere, to the cross and a personal relationship with him, the weaker Satans stronghold on the world becomes.

Kudos for getting out there and evangelising to people about the truth, just make sure you're expressing the whole truth and not cherry-picking scripture to target an easy audience.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Exactly. For me, the striking thing with fables is that they're always inconsistent. This person talks to me and says they're a satanist, then they say their a witch and later they're an atheist? Can't they make up their mind. I'm not surprised though. Satan is the father of lies, it's his evil nature.

Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32)

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

There's two types of Universalism.

Christian Universalism is what I believe in.
1) Everyone goes to Heaven TRUE
2) You must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. TRUE

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

Other Religion Universalism (which is wrong)
2) "Multiple ways to Heaven" FALSE: Faith alone in Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven!

With Christian Universalism, everyone will go become believers in Jesus Christ. Of course, the Devil doesn't want this, so that's why I assumed this satanist tried to trick me into only talking about the "peaceful and happy afterlife part" without the "Lord's blessings". Helping God directly hurts Satan evil scheme, which is good.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1) Everyone will go to Heaven = TRUE
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Reactions: YahuahSaves
Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's two types of Universalism.

Christian Universalism is what I believe in.
2) You must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. TRUE

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

Other Religion Universalism (which is wrong)
2) "Multiple ways to Heaven" FALSE: Faith alone in Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven!

With Christian Universalism, everyone will go become believers in Jesus Christ. Of course, the Devil doesn't want this, so that's why I assumed this satanist tried to trick me into only talking about the "peaceful and happy afterlife part" without the "Lord's blessings". Helping God directly hurts Satan evil scheme, which is good.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

OK... so what's your view on the rest of my post?

Easy-believism is dangerous, as referenced in the scriptures below, please tell people the entire truth when you evangelise, do not cherry-pick scripture.

Hosea 4

6My people are being destroyed

because they don’t know me.

Since you priests refuse to know me,

I refuse to recognize you as my priests.

Since you have forgotten the laws of your God,

I will forget to bless your children.

7The more priests there are,

the more they sin against me.

They have exchanged the glory of God

for the shame of idols.

Luke 13

The Narrow Door

22 Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he went, always pressing on toward Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, will only a few be saved?”

He replied, 24 “Work hard to enter the narrow door to God’s Kingdom, for many will try to enter but will fail. 25 When the master of the house has locked the door, it will be too late. You will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Lord, open the door for us!’ But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ 26 Then you will say, ‘But we ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ 27 And he will reply, ‘I tell you, I don’t know you or where you come from. Get away from me, all you who do evil.’

28 “There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, for you will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, but you will be thrown out. 29 And people will come from all over the world—from east and west, north and south—to take their places in the Kingdom of God. 30 And note this: Some who seem least important now will be the greatest then, and some who are the greatest now will be least important then.[a]”

Matthew 7:21-23

True Disciples

21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The concept of ECT Hell is from Greek Mythology, Hades. It's not biblical. The Lord's truth is that everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ, thus everyone will go to Heaven. God finishes what He starts, this is true.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? (NIV)

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The concept of ECT Hell is from Greek Mythology, Hades. It's not biblical. The Lord's truth is that everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ, thus everyone will go to Heaven. God finishes what He starts, this is true.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? (NIV)

You're still promoting easy-believism.

The work of the Cross is two-fold.

To be saved we must repent (turn away from sin) and believe that Jesus died to save and cleanse us from that sin and reconcile us to God.

But we also have to die to the flesh (our will and desire for our lives) and walk by faith by accepting and fulfilling Gods will for us and our lives. "Not by our own works", but his works in us and through us. This takes surrender to him in thought and deed. We have to participate by making the choice.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyone will go to Heaven. Everybody will be saved by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Sorry but those two statements are contradictory.
How can someone whose life is totally contrary to biblcal morality and who rejects Jesus, believe in him and be saved.

If you believe that after death such a person will have a second chance, that is not a biblical belief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The will of God will be fulfilled, there's nothing to be sorry about. That is, His desire to make everyone become believers in Christ.

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."
God will fill all things with the Holy Spirit. Thus, everyone will be saved by believing with faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."
All will be restored. All people will be given glorified bodies, thus born again after having become believers in Jesus.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.
The Lord tells us to loom and be amazed about something incredible that will happen that you would not believe, even if you were told. That is, that everyone will receive salvation through Christ Jesus. That is the true good news. So I can understand why you do not believe it. The most important thing is for each individual to believe with faith alone in Jesus Christ. Eventually, everyone will understand that Universal Salvation is true, as everyone will be in Heaven with each other and will see it for themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Hmm
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is true that many will be saved (note how the scripture does not say "all will be saved".)
Do you have a scripture in mind?
Some make that claim about the scripture below,
but overlook the word THE before many, which gives it a different meaning.
As you can see, "the many" equals ALL.
Since "the many" were made sinners, the same "the many" will be made righteous.

Romans 5:18-19 NIV
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people,
so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,
so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Reactions: FineLinen
YahuahSaves
YahuahSaves
“And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that will be saved; 28for the Lord will execute His word upon the earth, thoroughly and quickly,” (Rom. 9:27).
Upvote 0
YahuahSaves
YahuahSaves
Luke 8:12
12 The seeds that fell on the footpath represent those who hear the message, only to have the devil come and take it away from their hearts and prevent them from believing and being saved.
Upvote 0
YahuahSaves
YahuahSaves
I think scripture makes it clear... God wants none to perish, but it is our choice to repent and believe.
not all will.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is one way to understand it.
Don't miss the definition at the bottom of the reply. Thanks.

Anyone who has knees to bow and a tongue to speak, in heaven and on earth and under the earth (in the realm of the dead), will whole-heartedly, and without reservation, acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord. No one can say that “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” you will be saved. Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. (the reason for the bodily resurrection) Scriptural support below.

Philippians 2:10-11
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 14:9
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that
he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Note on "acknowledge" in Philippians 2:11 from Strong's Concordance
S1843 eksomologéō (from 1537 /ek, "wholly out from," intensifying 3670 /homologéō, "say the same thing about") – properly, fully agree and to acknowledge that agreement openly (whole-heartedly); hence, to confess ("openly declare"), without reservation (no holding back).

Further reading: (Isaiah 45:23, Romans 14:11, Philippians 2:10, Revelation 15:4)

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was a cheap shot.
Just because someone else's doctrine is different than your own doesn't mean it isn't SOUND doctrine.
That saw cuts both ways.

Reactions: HSong
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're still promoting easy-believism.

The work of the Cross is two-fold.

To be saved we must repent (turn away from sin) and believe that Jesus died to save and cleanse us from that sin and reconcile us to God.

But we also have to die to the flesh (our will and desire for our lives) and walk by faith by accepting and fulfilling Gods will for us and our lives. "Not by our own works", but his works in us and through us. This takes surrender to him in thought and deed. We have to participate by making the choice.
You appear to be promoting salvation by works. Was that your intention?

Is salvation hard work? (you object to what you call "easy-believism")
How difficult is it supposed to be? And how are such things measured?
Did you do enough to be saved? Did you dot your "i"s and cross your "t"s?

YahuahSaves
YahuahSaves
Ephesians 2
8God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. 10For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Upvote 0
YahuahSaves
YahuahSaves
Walking by faith and trusting/obeying God when he speaks is what I was talking about.

We are to participate in his plan for our lives. It's a choice.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you believe that after death such a person will have a second chance, that is not a biblical belief.
On what basis? Chapter and verse, please. Thanks.

And... it's not a second chance, if it is your first chance. In fact it's not left to chance at all. - LOL

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As you can see, "the many" equals ALL.

Yes, I agree. When God refers to the many people, all the nations, all the people, this means all.

Jesus is the saviour of all mankind. Adam in Hebrew means Man in English. We are all descendants of man, thus a the kind of man, the kind of Adam. Jesus is therefore the saviour of all the descendants of Adam, which is everyone.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone. Today, just a few hours ago, I had a miraculous evangelism experience. Yesterday, I was talking to a satanist online. Now, it seems another memorable event has happened.

This was inevitable, but a non-Christian Universalist approached me in this real time chat. I say this because I don’t know if they were an ECT or Annihilationist, just that they did not believe that God will save everyone.

Them: “If everyone is saved, what’s the point of repentance? Repent or perish!”

Me: “Everyone is saved through Jesus Christ by faith alone.” Jesus is the only way to Heaven, that’s the point. And God’s point is to save all of humanity, that’s why He sent His son to be the saviour of the world. The wages of sin is death, but everyone will become believers in Christ, so they will all have eternal life.

I showed many verses to them. Here’s a few of them.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

However, after this, another obstacle appeared. Someone who was not religious at all. Apparently, this person had noticed all of the Bible verses that I was citing when I was debating a non-Christian Universalist.

So, they said “Stop pushing your religion on other people!”

Which is a bit ironic, since I was talking to another Christian, but I imagine other people were getting impacted by those Bible verses too. Which was my primary evangelistic intention, to indeed convert people to Christianity through Christian Universalism.

They mentioned about their being kids there, so I replied “All children will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ”. When the disciples were debating amongst each other, Jesus pointed to a child and said that the child is the greatest.

Luke 9:47-48 Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him. Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

Another person spoke and said “I’m a Christian. They’re just talking about their beliefs”. The non-Christian then said to that person to really think about what I was saying.

I said “I’m sorry, maybe I appeared to be too confrontational”. I then mentioned about how it’s each person’s personal choice to come to Christ. Back when I used to believe in ECT, I saw other ECTers get too confrontational with people and oftentimes intimidate them. So, I made sure to play it nice here.

1 Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."

I said “People are free to choose their own personal beliefs. I’m only showing them an option they have. So if anyone wants to become a Christian, then here are the Bible verses that they can look at for support”.

And then suddenly, and I’m still having a difficult time processing this, they started profusely apologizing to me? “Oh, I’m sorry!” they said. I was so confused, so I said “No no, I should be the one who is apologizing”. They replied “No no it was totally on me! I would like to apologize.”

“Again I’m very sorry” they said before leaving, I replied “Again, no troubles at all” with a smile. We wished each other a great day and then they left.

As soon as that was over, another person, a new person, came and exclaimed about them seeing another Christian. This person too must have seen the conversation I was having with this non-Christian. Though they did not comment against my beliefs of Universal Salvation.

I said “I’m glad to see other Christians here too”.

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

Christian “I know right! I have been waiting for years to find a person that’s a Christian!”

Honestly, I don’t know if the “years” part is an exaggeration or not. I mean, has it really been that long since they found another Christian? Maybe they mean it in the sense of, a Christian evangelizing, spreading the good news of Jesus Christ saving everyone through faith alone?

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

So this is a circumstance where, even a single conversation can benefit a) Christians who don’t share your beliefs b) Those who are not Christian and c) Christians who share your beliefs.

What may surprise you is that I’ve met many Christian Universalists too. However, a lot of them don’t know about the term “Christian Universalist”, they would be surprised when I show them the Tentmaker.org site. “Your teachings remind me of my sister” a child said to me. I was surprised by this comment, I mean, whenever I imagine a teacher, especially in a Biblical sense, I think of someone really great. Me? I’m just some random person, an ordinary guy telling people the truth of Jesus Christ. There’s nothing special about what I’m doing, anyone can do, as long as they know about Christian Universalism.

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

“My dad is really crazy about his religious beliefs and it scares me” was another thing a child said to me.

Hearing stories like that sends a shiver down my spine. I would oftentimes cry about ECT when I was younger, even when I was saved, scared for other people I cared for, friends and family members, begging God “Why do you save me, but not them?”. That inspired me to do evangelism in the beginning, however, as an ECTer, I wouldn’t talk about Hell, because the idea terrified me. After years of research, I became convinced that Christian Universal Salvation is true and became a Christian Universalist. So I hope, that by spreading this true good news, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ, that I can spare children from the horrible feelings that I endured when I was younger because of ECT.

Also, what I notice is that most children seem to believe in Universal Salvation. That makes sense. It’s a simple truth. Jesus Christ died for everyone’s sins. Everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven. I just realized I typed way more than what I expected to. This was only supposed to be about my evangelism experience today, but I ended up talking about a lot of other ones too. I hope that’s fine. I just really wanted to let off some of my excitement. For me, it’s personally incredible to see the positive impact

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

And honestly, a lot of people think of evangelism as this thing you do physically, out on the streets and what not. But, most of my evangelism so far has been done online through the Internet.

Sure, I would talk to people face-to-face and experience them shouting back at me in live-action lol. I’d go to Bible study groups and talk about faith alone salvation, even when sometimes they’d believe in works salvation. But, most of the time, it’s through the web. The great

Matthew 4:18 While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed him.

I go out to random forums and post about Universal Salvation, even ones that are unrelated to Christianity. I talk to people in real time chats. I would even draw out pictures of what I was talking about. There’s a lot of creative ways you can spread the good news of universal salvation, so I hope my stories can help inspire others to do the same.

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I agree. When God refers to the many people, all the nations, all the people, this means all.

Jesus is the saviour of all mankind. Adam in Hebrew means Man in English. We are all descendants of man, thus a the kind of man, the kind of Adam. Jesus is therefore the saviour of all the descendants of Adam, which is everyone.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

When I said you were preaching easy-believism, it's because you're not taking into consideration the full meaning of the Cross.

"Saved by grace through faith" is not just about repenting, being forgiven and going to heaven when we die.

It's a continual sacrifice of the flesh (our human will) for Gods will in our day-to-day lives.

Isaiah 30:21

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

Romans 4

13 Clearly, God’s promise to give the whole earth to Abraham and his descendants was based not on his obedience to God’s law, but on a right relationship with God that comes by faith.

Hebrews 11:8

8 It was by faith that Abraham obeyed when God called him to leave home and go to another land that God would give him as his inheritance. He went without knowing where he was going.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That was a cheap shot.
Just because someone else's doctrine is different than your own doesn't mean it isn't SOUND doctrine.
That saw cuts both ways.
"For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness." 1 Corinthians 3:19

Upvote 0