Georgia
✟7,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys! New here.. but my wife had a very uncommon dream last night. I understand that rainbows in dreams usually relate to something awesome and glorious, and her dream was a very beautiful, peaceful one. But different.... in that, she dreamed about SIX rainbows at once, stacked upon each other. Any ideas? Comments?

• Friendly
Reactions: sunshine100

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys! New here.. but my wife had a very uncommon dream last night. I understand that rainbows in dreams usually relate to something awesome and glorious, and her dream was a very beautiful, peaceful one. But different.... in that, she dreamed about SIX rainbows at once, stacked upon each other. Any ideas? Comments?

Hi Elijah. Straight off the bat, I couldn't tell you what I think that may mean. Were there any other identifiable things or entities in the dream? :cool:

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I think occasionally the Lord might use a dream to bring something to our attention, but usually I think dreams are just dreams.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She likes gay parades? Lol :sorry:

The rainbow used by the homosexual lobby is actually to rob God of His Glory.

YHWH used the rainbow in Genesis 9:13 to establish His covenant with Noah. And we see the Glorified Christ here with the rainbow:

Revelation 4: New King James Version (NKJV)
The Throne Room of Heaven
4 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and Onesat on the throne. 3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. 4 Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads. 5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire wereburning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2019
Winston-Salem
✟17,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow- glorious! A rainbow generally represents a promise. I believe that God has 6 promises for your wife. I would invite her to pray for, and anticipate revelation as to what they are.

Upvote 0