Northern Colorado
✟22,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not all of it--it's pretty old stuff. EGW was not the only one that received messages from God.

You must be kidding. 'EGW' attributed the Gospel to satan, you parroted her claim on the GC thread, and now you expect others to believe this came from God. It didn't.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Well, you sure do like to wander off on tangents.

You call this old. It's from the 1980s. I bet you were alive when it went to air :)

Then you try the usual SDA diversionary tactic and claim that in olden times folk did embarrassing things ... like Jesus failing to mention sources for saying (not writing, just saying) lines from a psalm while on the cross, just before dying. Goodness me!

Anyway, I guess the inspired utterances of the authors she borrowed from makes those authors SDA prophets, right? ;)

Yah, I'm pretty sure I was alive in the 80's--I was 30 and it would be at least another 5 years before I would come back to church, so I wasn't paying attention to this stuff then--I was busy making myself miserable with the wild side of life. That was the old days--over 30 years ago--I'm lucky if I can remember what I did yesterday.
Wander off on tangents--well, maybe, but I'm female and to me, it's just my normal brain trying to follow your train of thought--You asked if I'd seen that video and I asked if you saw a couple of movies--didn't seem like I was wandering.
And don't be silly--how was Christ supposed to mention the source while being crucified--He could barely utter the words He did.
Diversionary tactics--good grief, I didn't think I was clever enough to have those and I can't see where I said anything about "embarrasing things."
And as for the things she used by others--how could they be SDA's when they didn't even have that name till about 1865, and I have no idea what faith they were, maybe they were Catholic!--I don't even know who they were. The Holy Spirit speaks to whom He will---doesn't ask for church denomination. Why He's been known to speak to atheists, and they've become believers--not to mention He spoke to the man who helped to stone Stephen and changed him all around. And He spoke to gentiles, like Cornelius, and like the Ethiopian eunuch as well as Jews.---The Holy Spirit can be whispering to someone for years before the lights finally go on--Am I wandering again??--Sorry.

Upvote 0

VictorC

Jesus - that's my final answer
Mar 25, 2008
Northern Colorado
✟22,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please state the source of this statement--I've never read where she attributed the gospels to Satan, and while you're at it--please state where I said they are from Satan--I must have taken too many Trammadol if I ever said that!!--What drugs are you on???

This was discussed at length on the Great Controversy thread, including where you parroted the unBiblical claim made by Ellen White. If your memory has failed you then review the thread for yourself, rather than blaming others for intoxication.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This was discussed at length on the Great Controversy thread, including where you parroted the unBiblical claim made by Ellen White. If your memory has failed you then review the thread for yourself, rather than blaming others for intoxication.

I've not blamed anyone of intoxication--I asked what drugs you're on. And yes, my memory is faulty for there is no statement made by EGW or parroted by me, that the Gospels are attributed to Satan. That's entirely in you're own mind. Your definition, certainly not ours. And you really should be ashamed of yourself for stating such an evil thing.

Upvote 0

VictorC

Jesus - that's my final answer
Mar 25, 2008
Northern Colorado
✟22,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've not blamed anyone of intoxication--I asked what drugs you're on.

Asking me what drugs I'm on = stating that I'm intoxicated on drugs.
An obvious personal attack violating the rules, I might add.

And yes, my memory is faulty for there is no statement made by EGW or parroted by me, that the Gospels are attributed to Satan. That's entirely in you're own mind. Your definition, certainly not ours.

Then you have no grounds to attribute your memory loss to others. I reviewed the GC thread and found the trip down memory lane entertaining.

From Ellen: Satan, the fallen angel, had declared that no man could keep the law of God after the disobedience of Adam.

And from you:
Of course Satan says we can not keep the laws of God

This still remains an unsubstantiated claim foreign to Scripture.

You parroted Ellen's attribution of God's conclusion found in Romans 11:32 to satan. His conclusion forms the basis of the Gospel reaching us: For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Satan made no such accusation as Ellen claims, which remains contrary to the Law's record. It turns out this alleged 'accusation' is God's conclusion regarding all the law's recipients.

And you really should be ashamed of yourself for stating such an evil thing.

Exposing the evil is part of the Gospel.

2 Corinthians 11
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Upvote 0