Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been on unemployment recently and I know its not going to last that long and I was working as a receptionist for 15.00 an hour but got laid off.. its really hard to find the same kind of job for the same amount of pay as of lately.... I pray that I can afford to get a job that will help me pay my bills and pay for child care for my son. That is all .
I am not fancy or like to waste my money but on the things that are essential. I pray that the lord have mercy on me and provide me with a new job with what i have mentioned above. I am at his mercy and I pray with all my heart that I will get a job. In jesus' name I pray . amen:pray:

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
God please bless my sister here with a job before her unemployment runs out. Help lead her to a place that needs her and where she will make enough money to get by. Heavenly Father she is not asking a lot just for financial stability to always get yb and afford expenses. Please bless her and help her to stay focuses on your promises. Please lift up the whole family and help them during this time and answer their prayers accordingly. Thank you for providing my sister with unemployment checks until she gets another job. Thank you for the financial stability you are going to give her!

In Jesus PRecious Name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums