Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have a friend whom I have known for over three years. Been trying to get him to church but he always had an excuse. Been praying for God to cause him to have a desire to come to church.

Finally on March 2nd, he joined me at church. He also joined me the following night on March 3rd. I now pray that he will continue and that build a relationship with God.

Lightsped

Jul 13, 2010
Georgia
✟18,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A follow up to the original post.

My friend has not returned to church. Unfortunately my work schedule is going to change, meaning I won't be going on my friend's free night. I honestly don't predict him going if I am not there.

Besides praying, not sure what else I can do.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A follow up to the original post.

My friend has not returned to church. Unfortunately my work schedule is going to change, meaning I won't be going on my friend's free night. I honestly don't predict him going if I am not there.

Besides praying, not sure what else I can do.

What your friend needs is to get convicted by the Holy Spirit. Going to church won't do a lot of change in him if he just goes there to look, though it was nice he wanted to go with you the two last times.

Keep on praying for him, and most of all to pray God will open up his eyes, making it clear to him that he needs repentance and becoming saved through Jesus Christ. That He will also trust in Him.

Upvote 0