yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I asked to stimulate an intelligent discussion between members of this forum. That proved to be successful in almost all cases.
methinks then, you want concensus partners, but not really want what God says, says, and says again, in multiple places, through many prophets?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
methinks then, you want concensus partners, but not really want what God says, says, and says again, in multiple places, through many prophets?
What exactly is it that you think that God has said that you think that I do not want to hear, be specific.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What exactly is it that you think that God has said that you think that I do not want to hear, be specific.
He stretched out the heavens from the center of creation between the divided waters of creation on day 2 of creation week. you ignored the Scriptures That I gave you.
He stretched them out in stories/layers. You ignored the Scriptures I gave you.

3rd heaven is where Eden is, and Paradise is in Eden. You ignored the Scriptures I gave you.
The river out of Eden is an atmospheric river. It parted into 4 streams in the atmosphere and those 4 feed the headwaters of the 4 named rivers on earth below. You ignored the Scriptures I gave you, and the science of atmospheric rivers link I gave you, and the link to and words of Josephus, who wrote the names of the 4 rivers on earth. They are still on earth.
The Ganges, Nile, Tigris and Euphrates, So wrote Josephus 2,000 years ago.
You ignored it all.
Just starting with Genesis 1,2,3 shows that you believe only traditions of men and not the facts as the Word of God shows to anyone who really studies it, but you want concensus of men to believe; so, to me, you are not a scholar of the Word.

Upvote 0