Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sorry my friend. Yahshua isn't quoting the Decalogue.

Here is a sampling of what he's quoting. See verse 17.

Parashah 18: Mishpatim (Rulings) 21:1–24:18
21 “These are the rulings you are to present to them:

2 “If you purchase a Hebrew slave, he is to work six years; but in the seventh, he is to be given his freedom without having to pay anything. 3 If he came single, he is to leave single; if he was married when he came, his wife is to go with him when he leaves. 4 But if his master gave him a wife, and she bore him sons or daughters, then the wife and her children will belong to her master, and he will leave by himself. 5 Nevertheless, if the slave declares, ‘I love my master, my wife and my children, so I don’t want to go free,’ 6 then his master is to bring him before God; and there at the door or doorpost, his master is to pierce his ear with an awl; and the man will be his slave for life.

7 “If a man sells his daughter as a slave, she is not to go free like the men-slaves. 8 If her master married her but decides she no longer pleases him, then he is to allow her to be redeemed. He is not allowed to sell her to a foreign people, because he has treated her unfairly. 9 If he has her marry his son, then he is to treat her like a daughter. 10 If he marries another wife, he is not to reduce her food, clothing or marital rights. 11 If he fails to provide her with these three things, she is to be given her freedom without having to pay anything.

12 “Whoever attacks a person and causes his death must be put to death. 13 If it was not premeditated but an act of God, then I will designate for you a place to which he can flee. 14 But if someone willfully kills another after deliberate planning, you are to take him even from my altar and put him to death.

15 “Whoever attacks his father or mother must be put to death.

16 “Whoever kidnaps someone must be put to death, regardless of whether he has already sold him or the person is found still in his possession.

17 “Whoever curses his father or mother must be put to death.

18 “If two people fight, and one hits the other with a stone or with his fist, and the injured party doesn’t die but is confined to his bed; 19 then, if he recovers enough to be able to walk around outside, even if with a cane, the attacker will be free of liability, except to compensate him for his loss of time and take responsibility for his care until his recovery is complete.

(ii) 20 “If a person beats his male or female slave with a stick so severely that he dies, he is to be punished; 21 except that if the slave lives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his property.

22 “If people are fighting with each other and happen to hurt a pregnant woman so badly that her unborn child dies, then, even if no other harm follows, he must be fined. He must pay the amount set by the woman’s husband and confirmed by judges. 23 But if any harm follows, then you are to give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound and bruise for bruise.

26 “If a person hits his male or female slave’s eye and destroys it, he must let him go free in compensation for his eye. 27 If he knocks out his male or female slave’s tooth, he must let him go free in compensation for his tooth.

28 “If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, the ox is to be stoned and its flesh not eaten, but the owner of the ox will have no further liability. 29 However, if the ox was in the habit of goring in the past, and the owner was warned but did not confine it, so that it ended up killing a man or a woman; then the ox is to be stoned, and its owner too is to be put to death. 30 However, a ransom may be imposed on him; and the death penalty will be commuted if he pays the amount imposed. 31 If the ox gores a son or daughter, the same rule applies. 32 If the ox gores a male or female slave, its owner must give their master twelve ounces of silver; and the ox is to be stoned to death.

33 “If someone removes the cover from a cistern or digs one and fails to cover it, and an ox or donkey falls in, 34 the owner of the cistern must make good the loss by compensating the animal’s owner; but the dead animal will be his.

35 “If one person’s ox hurts another’s, so that it dies, they are to sell the live ox and divide the revenue from the sale; and they are also to divide the dead animal. 36 But if it is known that the ox was in the habit of goring in the past, and the owner did not confine it; he must pay ox for ox, but the dead animal will be his.

37 (22:1) “If someone steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters or sells it, he is to pay five oxen for an ox and four sheep for a sheep.

I hope this helps.

Sorry dear friend that is not true. Jesus is indeed quoting the 5th commandment of the Decalogue quoting from the 5th commandment of the 10 commandments from Exodus 20:12 Honor thy father and mother.

Matthew 15:3-9 [3], But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4], FOR GOD COMMANDED SAYING, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER {Exodus 20:12}: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death {Exodus 21:17}. [5], But you say, Whoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatever you might be profited by me; [6], And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. [7], You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, [8], This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9], BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN

The Decalogue is the 5th commandment from Exodus 20:12 not the judgement for breaking it *Exodus 21:17.

Jesus quoted both the Decalogue from the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:12 and the judgement for breaking it *Exodus 21:17. There is no "Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21 it is only written in the Decalogue to which it is referring to in context to Exodus 20:12 (Ten commandments - the Decalogue).

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
He that curses father or mother, let him die the death.

This isn't the Decalogue:

Exodus 21:17
English: American Standard Version

17 And he that curseth his father or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

How does that fit into your argument?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This isn't the Decalogue:

Exodus 21:17
English: American Standard Version

17 And he that curseth his father or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

How does that fit into your argument?

HARK! What are you talking about here? I never said Exodus 21:17 is the Decalogue. Exodus 20:12 is the Decalogue that was quoted and the judgement for breaking it was quoted from Exodus 21:17. That is Jesus quoted both the commandment and the judgement for breaking it.

Jesus quoted both the Decalogue from the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:12 and the judgement for breaking it *Exodus 21:17. There is no "Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21 it is only written in the Decalogue to which it is referring to in context to Exodus 20:12 (Ten commandments - the Decalogue).

Jesus is indeed quoting the 5th commandment of the Decalogue quoting from the 5th commandment of the 10 commandments from Exodus 20:12 Honor thy father and mother.

Matthew 15:3-9 [3], But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4], FOR GOD COMMANDED SAYING, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER {Exodus 20:12}: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death {Exodus 21:17}.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
How does Exodus 21:17 fit into your argument?
Quite easily. Did you read what I posted the first time showing through the scriptures that Jesus quoted both the Decalogue from the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:12 and the judgement for breaking it *Exodus 21:17? There is no "Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21 it is only written in the Decalogue to which it is referring to in context to Exodus 20:12 (Ten commandments - the Decalogue).

Matthew 15:3-9 [3], But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4], FOR GOD COMMANDED SAYING, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER {Exodus 20:12 Decalogue}: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death {Exodus 21:17 Judgement for breaking it}.

So no dear friend as posted the first time JESUS did indeed quote from the Decalogue

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I posted early showing through the scriptures that Jesus quoted both the Decalogue from the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:12 and the judgement for breaking it *Exodus 21:17. There is no "Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21 it is only written in the Decalogue to which is it referring to in context to Exodus 20:12 (Ten commandments - the Decalogue).

Matthew 15:3-9 [3], But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4], FOR GOD COMMANDED SAYING, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER {Exodus 20:12 Decalogue}: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death {Exodus 21:17 Judgement for breaking it}. [5], But you say, Whoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatever you might be profited by me; [6], And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. [7], You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, [8], This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9], BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN

If you don't want to answer how Exodus 21:17 fits into your argument; that's OK.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If you don't want to answer how Exodus 21:17 fits into your argument; that's OK.
What do you think the post above yours says so I can understand your reasoning? Where does it say Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21? Did you read what was posted to you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What do you think the post above yours says so I can understand your reasoning? Where does it say Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21? Did you read what was posted to you did you?

Are you following the conversation?

Here is what I'm ultimately responding to:

Jesus says in Matthew 15:3-9 if we knowingly follow the teachings and traditions of men that lead us to break the God's 10 commandments

Yahshua is not talking specifically talking about the Decalogue.

Do you understand? He said precepts; then he quoted Exodus 21. You quoted him, quoting Exodus 21; then you seemed to make it all about the Decalogue. I asked you how what you quoted, Exodus 21, fits into your argument.

Obviously what Yahshua said is not all about the Decalogue; as you would seem to make it out to be.

Again, if you don't have an answer to my question; I understand. We can just let it go.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Are you following the conversation?
Here is what I'm ultimately responding to:

Yahshua is not talking specifically talking about the Decalogue.

Do you understand? He said precepts; then he quoted Exodus 21. You quoted him, quoting Exodus 21; then you seemed to make it all about the Decalogue. I asked you how what you quoted, Exodus 21, fits into your argument.

Obviously what Yahshua said is not all about the Decalogue; as you would seem to make it out to be.

Again, if you don't have an answer to my question; I understand. We can just let it go.

I am indeed following the conversation. I asked you what do you think my post says in post # 205? For some reason your talking about things I am not and I am still waiting for your answer.

As posted earlier..

There is no "Honor your father and mother in Exodus 21 it is only written in the Decalogue to which it is referring to in context to Exodus 20:12 (Ten commandments - the Decalogue).

Matthew 15:3-9 [3], But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4], FOR GOD COMMANDED SAYING, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER {Exodus 20:12 Decalogue}: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death {Exodus 21:17 Judgement for breaking it}.

So no dear friend as posted the first time JESUS did indeed quote from the Decalogue

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am indeed following the conversation. I asked you what do you think my post says in post # 205? For some reason your talking about things I am not.

Exodus 21 is not in the Decalogue.

I hope this helps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Exodus 21 is not in the Decalogue.

I hope this helps.

No one said it was. Exodus 20:12 is in the Decalogue though and Jesus was quoting it in Matthew 15:4. Where is Exodus 20:12 that is being quoted by Jesus from the Decalogue in Matthew 15:4 written in Exodus 21? - Yep it isn't. Jesus is quoting both the Decalogue from Exodus 20:12 and the punishment for breaking it *Exodus 21:17.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No one said it was. Exodus 20:12 is though

Hope this helps.

Well clearly Yahshua was talking about more than the Decalogue being broken:

Jesus says in Matthew 15:3-9 if we knowingly follow the teachings and traditions of men that lead us to break the God's 10 commandments we are not worshiping God according to the scriptures.

So that's really not what Yahshua said; is it?

Let's take a look!

(CLV) Mt 15:3
Now He, answering, said to them, "Wherefore are you also transgressing the precept of God because of your tradition?

He asked "them" if "they" were transgressing the Decalogue YHWH's precept, because of "their" tradition.

Then he went on to name a couple of them, including one from Exodus 21.

The word of YHWH doesn't stop with the Decalogue.

Glad you're paying attention.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well clearly Yahshua was talking about more than the Decalogue being broken:

So that's really not what Yahshua said; is it?

Let's take a look!

(CLV) Mt 15:3
Now He, answering, said to them, "Wherefore are you also transgressing the precept of God because of your tradition?

He asked "them" if "they" were transgressing the Decalogue YHWH's precept, because of "their" tradition.

Then he went on to name a couple of them, including one from Exodus 21.

The word of YHWH doesn't stop with the Decalogue.

Glad you're paying attention.

I see. So your changing your argument now to something I have never said or talked about in order to build a strawman? You can have that argument all to yourself as I have had no part in it so it is not my argument and not worth my time to argue something I have never said. What you really mean here is that you now agree that Jesus was talking about the Decalogue by quoting Exodus 20:12 in Matthew 15:4, yes?

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I see. So your changing your argument now to something I have never said? You can have that argument all to yourself as I have had no part in it so it is not my argument and not worth my time. So you agree that Jesus was talking about the Decalogue by quoting Exodus 20:12 in Matthew 15:4, yes?

Thankyou.

I agree that Yahshua was talking about far more than the Decalogue. I would hope that you could see that. I won't waste anymore of your time.

You're welcome.

Upvote 0

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
It's already been presented, my friend. Several times.

If you didn't know that, I can understand why you might think I should lay out all the details so that the predictable rejoinder can be thrown back at me and nothing be settled by the process.

Although I have heard the reasons from others I would prefer not to assume that you have the same reasoning and so I would still love for you to answer the questions:

"What is the,"Lord's Day"?And where in scripture is this authorized?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
Actually no you didn't. All you said was that you disagreed with the scriptures shared with you, that is why I provided the scriptures showing that 3 days and 3 nights does not have to be a literal 72 hours in the Hebrew scriptures. A literal 72 hours is disagrees with the bible and the prophetic timings of the feast days and also does not agree with Jesus himself in that he will rise “on the third day” to describe the time of His resurrection after His crucifixion in Matthew 16:21; 17:23; 20:19; 26:61. A literal 72 hour view disagrees with the scriptures and is reading into the scripture what the scripture does not say or teach and is not biblical. Of course you are free to believe as you wish. I have only shared with you what I believe from the scriptures and why and how they link to the feast days.

You seem to believe that,since you say Jesus' statement and that reported on in Esther is the same and since some Jewish custom allows for part of a day to be viewed as a day then,this is proof from the scriptures?

You have attempted to conflate,"three days and nights", with,"three days and three nights".This is not correct,especially as I have shown Jesus was aware of the concept of twelve hours in the day.So you have no scriptural proof of anything only your opinion.

You have also ignored the fact that there is no scripture which shows a Sunday resurrection and also ignore the nature of the Sabbaths which occur during the crucifixion and resurrection period.

With all this in mind we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Upvote 0

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
It's right there in the New Testament. This was the day the Lord rose from the grave, marking the triumph of life over death. Why wouldn't that be a cause for praise and worship to our God?

The following which was presented previously should help disabuse you of that belief.
A Partial List of 7th Day Assemblies

Upvote 0

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry my friend. Yahshua isn't quoting the Decalogue.

Here is a sampling of what he's quoting. See verse 17.

Parashah 18: Mishpatim (Rulings) 21:1–24:18
21 “These are the rulings you are to present to them:

2 “If you purchase a Hebrew slave, he is to work six years; but in the seventh, he is to be given his freedom without having to pay anything. 3 If he came single, he is to leave single; if he was married when he came, his wife is to go with him when he leaves. 4 But if his master gave him a wife, and she bore him sons or daughters, then the wife and her children will belong to her master, and he will leave by himself. 5 Nevertheless, if the slave declares, ‘I love my master, my wife and my children, so I don’t want to go free,’ 6 then his master is to bring him before God; and there at the door or doorpost, his master is to pierce his ear with an awl; and the man will be his slave for life.

7 “If a man sells his daughter as a slave, she is not to go free like the men-slaves. 8 If her master married her but decides she no longer pleases him, then he is to allow her to be redeemed. He is not allowed to sell her to a foreign people, because he has treated her unfairly. 9 If he has her marry his son, then he is to treat her like a daughter. 10 If he marries another wife, he is not to reduce her food, clothing or marital rights. 11 If he fails to provide her with these three things, she is to be given her freedom without having to pay anything.

12 “Whoever attacks a person and causes his death must be put to death. 13 If it was not premeditated but an act of God, then I will designate for you a place to which he can flee. 14 But if someone willfully kills another after deliberate planning, you are to take him even from my altar and put him to death.

15 “Whoever attacks his father or mother must be put to death.

16 “Whoever kidnaps someone must be put to death, regardless of whether he has already sold him or the person is found still in his possession.

17 “Whoever curses his father or mother must be put to death.

18 “If two people fight, and one hits the other with a stone or with his fist, and the injured party doesn’t die but is confined to his bed; 19 then, if he recovers enough to be able to walk around outside, even if with a cane, the attacker will be free of liability, except to compensate him for his loss of time and take responsibility for his care until his recovery is complete.

(ii) 20 “If a person beats his male or female slave with a stick so severely that he dies, he is to be punished; 21 except that if the slave lives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his property.

22 “If people are fighting with each other and happen to hurt a pregnant woman so badly that her unborn child dies, then, even if no other harm follows, he must be fined. He must pay the amount set by the woman’s husband and confirmed by judges. 23 But if any harm follows, then you are to give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound and bruise for bruise.

26 “If a person hits his male or female slave’s eye and destroys it, he must let him go free in compensation for his eye. 27 If he knocks out his male or female slave’s tooth, he must let him go free in compensation for his tooth.

28 “If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, the ox is to be stoned and its flesh not eaten, but the owner of the ox will have no further liability. 29 However, if the ox was in the habit of goring in the past, and the owner was warned but did not confine it, so that it ended up killing a man or a woman; then the ox is to be stoned, and its owner too is to be put to death. 30 However, a ransom may be imposed on him; and the death penalty will be commuted if he pays the amount imposed. 31 If the ox gores a son or daughter, the same rule applies. 32 If the ox gores a male or female slave, its owner must give their master twelve ounces of silver; and the ox is to be stoned to death.

33 “If someone removes the cover from a cistern or digs one and fails to cover it, and an ox or donkey falls in, 34 the owner of the cistern must make good the loss by compensating the animal’s owner; but the dead animal will be his.

35 “If one person’s ox hurts another’s, so that it dies, they are to sell the live ox and divide the revenue from the sale; and they are also to divide the dead animal. 36 But if it is known that the ox was in the habit of goring in the past, and the owner did not confine it; he must pay ox for ox, but the dead animal will be his.

37 (22:1) “If someone steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters or sells it, he is to pay five oxen for an ox and four sheep for a sheep.

I hope this helps.

This is what Jesus said in the passage under consideration:

Matthew 15:
3But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

The commandment being referred to here as being made of none effect is that which was found in the ten commandments.It is that which says,"Honour thy father and mother".This was the focus of Jesus' rebuke not the fact that death was the punishment for the failure to obey the commandment.Note that,"he shall be free",was added by the translators and this was not the focus of the Lord.Another translation says:

Mattthew 15:
4for God did command, saying, Honour thy father and mother; and, He who is speaking evil of father or mother--let him die the death;
5but ye say, Whoever may say to father or mother, An offering is whatever thou mayest be profited by me; --
6and he may not honour his father or his mother, and ye did set aside the command of God because of your tradition.

The tradition which is usurping the command of God is not the lack of punishment but the diverting of that which should be for the parent to an offering.

Another place where the ten commandments are exalted above other laws is found in the following:

Mat 19:
16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Why do you believe the person asked,"which?".Did Jesus' answer give all the commands which are applicable or did He give the type?Note what Paul said about said commands in Romans 13:9.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Although I have heard the reasons from others I would prefer not to assume that you have the same reasoning and so I would still love for you to answer the questions:

"What is the,"Lord's Day"? And where in scripture is this authorized?"
Very well. The key verse is Acts 20:7 (On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight). We'd need a careful explanation of all the references there, but that is the main verse. Sunday worship itself was the norm from the first century onward in Christian history.

I could have just posted it in the first place, but my hope was to avoid being run through the routine that many Sabbatarians on discussion boards like this one are primed to do--act coy at first as though they do not already know about Acts 20:7, then insist that there is no reason to worship on Sunday, or else pretend that the Sabbath has been moved or eliminated, etc.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0