Aug 25, 2016
St. Louis, Missouri
✟145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello.
I'm new to this forum. I'm 68 years old. Retired and a hobby artist. And a faithful follower of Christ. A veteran "Christian" of 42 years; and just recently came to the understanding of what it is to be a follower of Christ. "May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened", Paul's prayer, Ephesians 1:18, never mind the Gospel of John.

Also, I have recently discovered that my husband of many years is "gay". Who knew?...I didn't. And I hope to be able to share how this has affected my life, my faith, my love for others. It's been interesting.

bookofjade

Aug 7, 2016
Old Melbourne
✟7,922.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Hello.
I'm new to this forum. I'm 68 years old. Retired and a hobby artist. And a faithful follower of Christ. A veteran "Christian" of 42 years; and just recently came to the understanding of what it is to be a follower of Christ. "May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened", Paul's prayer, Ephesians 1:18, never mind the Gospel of John.

Also, I have recently discovered that my husband of many years is "gay". Who knew?...I didn't. And I hope to be able to share how this has affected my life, my faith, my love for others. It's been interesting.
I bet!

Upvote 0

The Scapegoat

Aug 25, 2016
St. Louis, Missouri
✟145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Excuse me?
That's rather condescending.
Those who profess they are "christians", go to church, hang out with everyone else, look like everyone else, but hide under the facade of "Christianity". You have no idea what's going on in a person's mind, sitting right next to you in church, do you?

"Christianity" is a good place to hide, isn't it?
And your sarcasm denotes that exactly.
No love, no understanding.
It came right out of your mouth, from your heart.

What are you doing on this site?
Encouraging others?

I am pleading to have my account removed because of others just like you.
This is not "christianity".
It's mockery.

Upvote 0

bookofjade

Aug 7, 2016
Old Melbourne
✟7,922.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Excuse me?
Those who profess they are "christians", go to church, hang out with everyone else, look like everyone else, but hide under the facade of "Christianity". You have no idea what's going on in a person's mind, sitting right next to you in church, do you?

Encouraging others?

It's mockery.
Then do it.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Excuse me?

Encouraging others?

It's mockery.
Two words set you into this projection onto others what you condemn of them from your perspective.

What are you doing to bring peace with you as a first impression to those in this community.

zwdu37.jpg

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Upvote 0