Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi prayer warriors;

I would appreciate prayer for an online business I would like to start.
I have been meaning to do this for years but just never had adequate restfulness in myself - it has been crisis after crisis - not to mention not having stable accommodation.

I am now more settled and would like to do something for the kingdom.There are so many gospel centred causes I would like to support but it's hard when one is cash strapped.
Could you please pray that the Lord breathes on my creativity and gives me great wisdom in this matter.
Also, I have seen some of the things for sale on Etsy and feel that I could do a much better job - which is encouraging.

Please pray that I find rest in God so that I can create ....and that I enjoy the process.

Thanks in advance!

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we ask if it be your will, that you bring peace and wisdom to StarryEyedShoeGazer. Give wisdom and guidance for her new endeavor and cover her with you blessing as you see fit. We give you the glory and praise as she steps out in faith. AMEN!!

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless StarryEyedShoeGazer and this prayer request. Lord bless StarryEyedShoeGazer's thought of online business, bless to do things for your cause. Lord please bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Upvote 0

MomofaDozen

Jul 1, 2018
western North Carolina
✟22,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi prayer warriors;

I would appreciate prayer for an online business I would like to start.
I have been meaning to do this for years but just never had adequate restfulness in myself - it has been crisis after crisis - not to mention not having stable accommodation.

I am now more settled and would like to do something for the kingdom.There are so many gospel centred causes I would like to support but it's hard when one is cash strapped.
Could you please pray that the Lord breathes on my creativity and gives me great wisdom in this matter.
Also, I have seen some of the things for sale on Etsy and feel that I could do a much better job - which is encouraging.

Please pray that I find rest in God so that I can create ....and that I enjoy the process.

Thanks in advance!
Happy to pray for you! Many blessings!

Upvote 0