Visit site
✟5,331.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I live in a tiny but overwhelmingly beautiful community in semi-remote British Columbia by the name of Egmont. The cash crop here is marijuana and alcoholism is prevalent. It is very new agey. It is a very dark place but God's light cracked through the dome of darkness in September of 2002, four months before I arrived. Surely, (and slowly, by humanstandards;) ) God has moved people into place for His plan.

Yesterday, on Resurrection Sunday, Egmont had it's first church service in over 40 years. There was palatable hope and tangible joy in the community hall where we held the service, and I FELT those wicked spirits QUAKE with fear and rage that the ALmighty had taken His ground back.

We will now be holding services once a month here. Our pastor has been praying for this for six years. People want to come but their fear is strong. They are afraid of being made fun of, afraid to be the first to come. WE NEED PRAYER. PLEASE PRAY FOR US. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS VILLAGE. PLEASE ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO PRAY FOR US. PLEASE ASK YOUR PASTOR TO PRAY FOR US.

God bless you brothers and sisters!!! Rejoice!!! For He has risen!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!

starry emzy

On Fire For God!!!!!
Apr 12, 2004
Australia
✟15,421.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Mate this is awesome news! stay strong in your faith stay stong in God and believe him him never stop believing ask and it will be given to u seek and u will find knock and the door will be open to u! so never ever stop believe in our almighty creator and great things will come to pass!

forever rely on God!

Dear Lord,

I pray for the strength of the pastors i pray for the strength of the ppl in this down. do not let the devil tempt them into doing wrong but give them the strength to provail. My the glory for ever be given to you now and forever amen.

luv em

Upvote 0

wrtbooks

Jan 16, 2003
Visit site
✟179.00
Faith
Christian
Yesterday, on Resurrection Sunday, Egmont had it's first church service in over 40 years. There was palatable hope and tangible joy in the community hall where we held the service, and I FELT those wicked spirits QUAKE with fear and rage that the ALmighty had taken His ground back.
WOW!!! :prayer: im praying Jesus be with him.

Upvote 0