North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I pray that the Lord will end your suffering and raise you up to where He wants you to be. I pray that the Lord will strengthen your faith so that you can stay the course. May God bless you greatly in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that my season of suffering and evil afflictions come to an end. Like Job, I've been through a lot of hell and there seems to be no end in sight. Please pray that God will heal me and deliver me from my misfortunes.
Jesus loves you and God is always with you.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that the Lord will end your suffering and raise you up to where He wants you to be. I pray that the Lord will strengthen your faith so that you can stay the course. May God bless you greatly in Jesus Christ. Amen.
God bless you and Jesus is Lord forever.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that my season of suffering and evil afflictions come to an end. Like Job, I've been through a lot of hell and there seems to be no end in sight. Please pray that God will heal me and deliver me from my misfortunes.

I will pray for you ...

Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I lift up my brother, @HeatRamosHidden , and ask that you grant him favor, that you heal him of his afflictions, guide his footsteps Lord, and pour out your unending love upon him, give him peace and understanding, if it be your will, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Matt 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me

Matt 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matt 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Its not easy to follow Jesus, we all suffer, we fight against our flesh and desire and dignity.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The victory is already won. Life often brings trials and tribulations. Take up your cross and walk with Christ!

I am praying for you. I know how hard life can be. Stay in the fight my friend, our victory is certain!

Lord, have mercy. :crossrc:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The victory is already won. Life often brings trials and tribulations. Take up your cross and walk with Christ!

I am praying for you. I know how hard life can be. Stay in the fight my friend, our victory is certain!

Lord, have mercy. :crossrc:
Very true, Jesus is our Lord and savior. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus, You know what physical suffering is. Omniscient God, You know what all kinds of suffering are. I pray for this one that blessing will come out of the suffering, far greater than the suffering, but that it will be over soon. I pray other blessings upon him, and that he will be rich in You. Amen.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Sometimes the Lord allows us to suffer because he wants us to make a lifestyle change.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sunshine21

Jan 26, 2018
United States
✟21,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am praying for you and completely understand what you are going through. I feel similar. Some of us suffer longer than others. I know there are many reasons why and some things we just won't fully understand until we get to heaven but maybe He is preparing you for something or someone so that you can speak from experience and comfort them. I hope your suffering is just about through and mine as well. Thank God Job is in the Bible or everyone would always assume the worst.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your situation, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to draw you close to Himself and reveal His loving presence in a special way, filling you with His peace and strength during this challenging time. Hang in there, okay?

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I appreciate you sharing with us about what you’re going through. I’m praying for our Heavenly Father’s protection, assistance, and guidance for you during this time. I’ll especially pray that He may comfort, strengthen, and uphold you. May He bless you with wisdom and give you the direction you’re seeking.

Upvote 0