Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Through most of my walk I had been a liberal christian, including my first 5 years as an SDA.
What happened?
First we moved to Tennessee.
My wife got a job at the local bakery.
One year later I got a job at the bakery after some 20 years of being disabled.
When I realized that without reading books by EGW, I would never become conversant with the end time doctrine, I read the great controversy and knew that I didn't want to be lost.
I then read desire of ages, patriarchs and prophets and kings, acts of the apostles and finally, prophets and kings.
I am now conscious of how God has been leading me toward changing my mindset and becoming aware of a very conservative God when it comes to his word.
We have been blessed over the last two years since moving to Tennessee, and as of late are being challenged on the need to distribute literature and going door to door.
We trust that God will continue to bless and use us in our community.

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟428,307.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Through most of my walk I had been a liberal christian, including my first 5 years as an SDA.
What happened?
First we moved to Tennessee.
My wife got a job at the local bakery.
One year later I got a job at the bakery after some 20 years of being disabled.
When I realized that without reading books by EGW, I would never become conversant with the end time doctrine, I read the great controversy and knew that I didn't want to be lost.
I then read desire of ages, patriarchs and prophets and kings, acts of the apostles and finally, prophets and kings.
I am now conscious of how God has been leading me toward changing my mindset and becoming aware of a very conservative God when it comes to his word.
We have been blessed over the last two years since moving to Tennessee, and as of late are being challenged on the need to distribute literature and going door to door.
We trust that God will continue to bless and use us in our community.
Amen my brother, there is much work to be done as SOP shows us that many will be coming in at the end..
"The broken ranks will be filled up by those represented by Christ as coming in at the eleventh hour. There are many with whom the Spirit of God is striving. The time of God's destructive judgments is the time of mercy for those who [now] have no opportunity to learn what is truth. Tenderly will the Lord look upon them. His heart of mercy is touched, His hand is still stretched out to save, while the door is closed to those who would not enter. Large numbers will be admitted who in these last days hear the truth for the first time.—Letter 103, 1903. "

Upvote 0