Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello guys, I have been in here for years, so I am surprised to find this forum again. The reason I'm here is because, I need help with this dream that I had about a week ago. I dreamed that I was in my house with my sister, and it was nighttime when I heard a thunderstorm. I kept waiting for lighting to strike and realize it was odd that it was taking so long for it to do so. Due to this, I concluded it wasn't a typical storm (Obviously not everyone thunderstorm comes with lightning in real life). Next thing I know, I am now looking outside and at this point it was daytime when I continued to hear thunderstorm. I had view of the side of my roof top when all the sudden a large gray plane flew over my house sideways. It was descending in a manner that I knew it was going to crash. Then I watch the large plane fly towards and descend on a small elevated imperfect oval shape piece of land surrounded by leveled ground that was a couple of hundred feet up. The plane landed on the elevated land with not much room to spare. Unfortunately, the small, elevated land could not handle the weight of the large plane and toppled over with the plane falling hundreds of feet unto the ground. I felt bad for the many people that could have been on that plane. Then smoke begin to rise so I pulled out my cell phone to try calling 911; since I wanted to check out the crash scene, I told my sister to call 911 instead and proceed to walk towards the plane crash. Oddly enough, firefighters were already at the scene and when I was approaching them; They were trying to put out the fire with their fire hosed. One of the firefighters who saw me approaching told me not to come closer because the toxic can give me cancer, so I stopped walking closer to the crash. I didn't see how bad the crash was as a result. The plane reminded me of a large gray military plane used to transport soldiers, but I didn't get the sense the people inside the plane were from the military, but rather civilians. Does anyone get anything from this?

FaithinHim2

Sep 5, 2020
Ontario
✟19,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello guys, I have been in here for years, so I am surprised to find this forum again. The reason I'm here is because, I need help with this dream that I had about a week ago. I dreamed that I was in my house with my sister, and it was nighttime when I heard a thunderstorm. I kept waiting for lighting to strike and realize it was odd that it was taking so long for it to do so. Due to this, I concluded it wasn't a typical storm (Obviously not everyone thunderstorm comes with lightning in real life). Next thing I know, I am now looking outside and at this point it was daytime when I continued to hear thunderstorm. I had view of the side of my roof top when all the sudden a large gray plane flew over my house sideways. It was descending in a manner that I knew it was going to crash. Then I watch the large plane fly towards and descend on a small elevated imperfect oval shape piece of land surrounded by leveled ground that was a couple of hundred feet up. The plane landed on the elevated land with not much room to spare. Unfortunately, the small, elevated land could not handle the weight of the large plane and toppled over with the plane falling hundreds of feet unto the ground. I felt bad for the many people that could have been on that plane. Then smoke begin to rise so I pulled out my cell phone to try calling 911; since I wanted to check out the crash scene, I told my sister to call 911 instead and proceed to walk towards the plane crash. Oddly enough, firefighters were already at the scene and when I was approaching them; They were trying to put out the fire with their fire hosed. One of the firefighters who saw me approaching told me not to come closer because the toxic can give me cancer, so I stopped walking closer to the crash. I didn't see how bad the crash was as a result. The plane reminded me of a large gray military plane used to transport soldiers, but I didn't get the sense the people inside the plane were from the military, but rather civilians. Does anyone get anything from this?
Hi Missyjojo88,

This is what I got from your dream -

I feel like this dream is speaking about how there's a lot we're in the dark about. We know there's something not right and we know it's taking too long to correct itself (ie waiting for lightning). News is, it's all about to be exposed (sunlight).

A large plane speaks of a large ministry/establishment/corporation - something that carries a lot of people, people that depend on them.

I think perhaps this plane might represent a pharmaceutical company or bank that is in distress and wants to rely on our imperfect government (elevated oval land) to support them and it's not possible. They're not strong or stable enough.

This crash will affect many innocent people (civilians) involved with whatever this is with the possibility of collateral damage (cancer causing toxins) to others close by.

Because you had view of the SIDE of your roof top, I believe this is actually happening now, or will come to pass shortly.

What this means for you - you are not directly affected. You will be warned how to position yourself in a way not to be harmed (fireman saying to stay back).

This dream also has you in a position of being able to pray (call 911) and getting others to pray too.

Reactions: Missyjojo88

Missyjojo88

Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Missyjojo88,

This is what I got from your dream -

I feel like this dream is speaking about how there's a lot we're in the dark about. We know there's something not right and we know it's taking too long to correct itself (ie waiting for lightning). News is, it's all about to be exposed (sunlight).

A large plane speaks of a large ministry/establishment/corporation - something that carries a lot of people, people that depend on them.

I think perhaps this plane might represent a pharmaceutical company or bank that is in distress and wants to rely on our imperfect government (elevated oval land) to support them and it's not possible. They're not strong or stable enough.

This crash will affect many innocent people (civilians) involved with whatever this is with the possibility of collateral damage (cancer causing toxins) to others close by.

Because you had view of the SIDE of your roof top, I believe this is actually happening now, or will come to pass shortly.

What this means for you - you are not directly affected. You will be warned how to position yourself in a way not to be harmed (fireman saying to stay back).

This dream also has you in a position of being able to pray (call 911) and getting others to pray too.
It's interesting you mention that it might represent a corporation because this is a possibility that came to my mind since I work at this well-known company. If indeed this is to do with this corporation, it's going to be a major shock. I also see how cancer would be connected to this company. Until God confirms if it's that particular company, I will not post the name right now. You definitely gave me some things to chew on, thanks.

Reactions: FaithinHim2
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,088.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't know but I think, it's possible, the thing most people put a lot of faith in is about to crash. Money, the system, the life most people dream of having, etc.

I've had many dreams lately of large planes crashing as well. Crashing in the city, over populated areas. All of them were passenger planes though, not gray armed forces color but passenger airliners.

Two of those dreams, I was a passenger of a crashing plane and another of a plane that's about to or would probably crash. Some of the dreams involved many passenger planes crashing.

I felt strongly the planes represented something that is utterly important to us. That's why I think it may represent something we put a lot of faith in. Money, family, and false teachings.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
My interpretation is that the plane carries wouldbe believers like us (on our Confirmation some of us were even called "soldiers of Christ").

It flew in a direction it wasn't designed to.

It tried to substitute for institutions of government ("influencing", materialism). This happens in the UK as well.

That didn't work out well.

There are senses in which our own monitoring the situation is brought to the fore, but staying out unless one is a "fireman" is also highlighted.

Thus we have:

- unspiritual concept of "church militant"
- watch from your own home in all the meanings of that
- be safe because the situation has become too toxic to survive
- pray for the success and safety of those who like angels try to rescue anybody and conduct genuine as opposed to false limitation to damage:

IOW supplicate for supplicators (a practice many church leaders taught us to abandon)

Daniel 9: 3-21 refers.

I might get more later.

Meantime any or all the other interpretations are fairly likely to fit within this as well. If christian leaders (pilots, and ticket sellers for the flight) can't get Old and New Testament meanings right (and some have explicitly claimed world dominionism), that is why the spiritual ambience for commerce and administration has sadly become short of unconcious bearings.

Upvote 0