A High School Teacher Is Being Investigated For Allegedly Accusing An "Ethnic" Of Stealing

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Title: A High School Teacher Is Being Investigated For Allegedly Accusing An "Ethnic" Of Stealing A Computer Mouse

A High School Teacher Is Being Investigated For Allegedly Accusing An "Ethnic" Of Stealing A Computer Mouse

"To the moronic, self-obsessed ethnic who stole the mouse from the back computer: the fact that you do not know both your parents, and that the so called adults that are caring for you can not afford a five dollar part because they are too busy buying drugs and coring cigars at the Shop-Rite does not change the fact that you are nothing more than a two bit thief and a waste of carbon and oxygen."

maybe this guy needs a gun to protecc da mices. /sarcasm

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok...but what about the mouse?

Are they investigating the petty theft? Used to be, something like that was a little higher on the priority scale than offending an, "ethnic".

Noticing a common trend where some folks find more wrong with speaking out about crime honestly, even the victims of such crime; than the crimes themselves, the fact that they're happening, or that it is generally certain groups committing a vastly disproportionate level of crime in relation to their percentage of the population.

• Haha
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Ok...but what about the mouse?

Are they investigating the petty theft? Used to be, something like that was a little higher on the priority scale than offending an, "ethnic".

Noticing a common trend where some folks find more wrong with speaking out about crime honestly, even the victims of such crime; than the crimes themselves, the fact that they're happening, or that it is generally certain groups committing a vastly disproportionate level of crime in relation to their percentage of the population.

Some of us are of the crazy notion that human dignity is more valuable than ten dollars worth of plastic.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"An ethnic" is one of the more hilariously "PC"-sounding ways to be racist I think I've seen.

-CryptoLutheran

Refer to blacks as "Coloured People" - Racist
Refer to blacks as "People of Color" - Current Year Intersectional Ally

When they fix CERN in 8 months, maybe they can Mandela Effect us into a sane dimension...

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some of us are of the crazy notion that human dignity is more valuable than ten dollars worth of plastic.

-CryptoLutheran

Explain how his statements affect anyone's dignity, please.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Explain how his statements affect anyone's dignity, please.

Explain the relevance of not being white is to this incident.
Further, explain how reducing another person to nothing more than "not being white" isn't an attack on that person's human dignity.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Further, explain how reducing another person to nothing more than "not being white" isn't an attack on that person's human dignity.

-CryptoLutheran

I imagine he was trying to narrow it down.

We reduce people down to words every time we talk about people. Would you prefer he had written a soliloquy about his ethnicity before calling him a thieving juvenile delinquent?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I imagine he was trying to narrow it down.

We reduce people down to words every time we talk about people. Would you prefer he had written a soliloquy about his ethnicity before calling him a thieving juvenile delinquent?

Right, which is why I would never say, "the clerk at the gas station" but "the white devil at the gas station" I mean it's not a totally irrelevant piece of information said to intentionally demean the person on the basis of their skin color or not being of a particular skin color.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right, which is why I would never say, "the clerk at the gas station" but "the white devil at the gas station" I mean it's not a totally irrelevant piece of information said to intentionally demean the person on the basis of their skin color or not being of a particular skin color.

-CryptoLutheran

Think there was only one kid in the computer class? Why call anyone out, call the cops.

Multiple clerks. Different ethnicities. Now distinguish them for a stranger knowing virtually nothing about them.

And remember, there are comedy skits with this as the setup.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Think there was only one kid in the computer class? Why call anyone out, call the cops.

If a student had stolen something from a classroom, and the teacher was aware of the situation back when I was in school, the teacher would have very likely mentioned the fact that they knew one of the students took something in the hopes that they might return it. If they knew the identity of that individual, they would have gone to the principle and got the parents involved.

I can't think of a scenario in which the statement made by the teacher as presented in the OP would be remotely an appropriate way of handling the situation.

Perhaps things are different where you come from. But here on planet sanity, there are good ways of handling a situation and bad ways to handle a situation. And the teacher under discussion here handled the situation quite poorly. Which is why we are talking about what the teacher said, instead of what the student did.

If you aren't capable of understanding why this is a mishandling of the situation, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know if it's because you're trolling, are truly this socially unaware, or simply lack a basic human conscience. Perhaps some combination of the three, or another factor.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If a student had stolen something from a classroom, and the teacher was aware of the situation back when I was in school, the teacher would have very likely mentioned the fact that they knew one of the students took something in the hopes that they might return it. If they knew the identity of that individual, they would have gone to the principle and got the parents involved.

I can't think of a scenario in which the statement made by the teacher as presented in the OP would be remotely an appropriate way of handling the situation.

Perhaps things are different where you come from. But here on planet sanity, there are good ways of handling a situation and bad ways to handle a situation. And the teacher under discussion here handled the situation quite poorly. Which is why we are talking about what the teacher said, instead of what the student did.

If you aren't capable of understanding why this is a mishandling of the situation, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know if it's because you're trolling, are truly this socially unaware, or simply lack a basic human conscience. Perhaps some combination of the three, or another factor.

-CryptoLutheran

Totally mishandled. No argument there. But this dude is probably going to get fired. That's planet SJW, not planet sanity.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Title: A High School Teacher Is Being Investigated For Allegedly Accusing An "Ethnic" Of Stealing A Computer Mouse

A High School Teacher Is Being Investigated For Allegedly Accusing An "Ethnic" Of Stealing A Computer Mouse

maybe this guy needs a gun to protecc da mices. /sarcasm

Seems pretty funny to me, considering he didn't know who stole it... Everyone is an "ethnic" something anyways -so he's right about that.

...Also, calling the parent's of the mystery child a drug addict is actually meaningless, considering he has no clue who they are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"An ethnic" is one of the more hilariously "PC"-sounding ways to be racist I think I've seen.

-CryptoLutheran

LOL, no it isn't. Nobody says that, I think he made it up.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

-CryptoLutheran

How do you know the person who stole it wasn't "white"?

Upvote 0

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Totally mishandled. No argument there. But this dude is probably going to get fired. That's planet SJW, not planet sanity.
Is planet sanity a dogwhistle for planet racist now or? It's hard to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status