Dec 17, 2010
✟7,683.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Everyone! First I want to say that I am back for those of you who might remember me. I had gone AWOL the reason for this. I have been out Serving my Country. The Lord has blessed me with the wonderful job of being a Marine. However there are some downsides. Even though I love my job the past few months I have not been around to see my wife or my daughter who is now 7 months. I would like some prayers that I can keep my stress level down. Also I have not gotten much sleep lately due to alot of traveling. As of now I am Jet-Lagged from flying from Washington DC back to my home in California. Also Please pray for my wife as being a Marine wife is a job in it's self and pray for my daughter as well.

Thank you for your time it's nice to be back
God Bless

Semper Fi
-Eric Cpl USMC

Last edited:

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Almighty Father, You are the true Semper Fi, who is always faithful. Your command is over all and Your love never fails. Make this soldier, his wife, and their daughter aware of Your presence and obedient to Your will. Keep them true to each other, guarding them against all their ways of obedience to You. Help this Marine to rest. Help him to not be anxious. Help him live so that he can face his fellow Marines, his loved ones, and You without shame or fear. Protect him and his family.

Give this soldier the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept his share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant him the courage to be proficient in his daily performance. Make him a success to which You receive all the glory. Keep him loyal and faithful to his superiors and to the duties his Country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to him. Help him to wear his uniform with dignity, and let it remind him daily of the traditions which he must uphold.

If he is inclined to doubt, steady his faith; if he is tempted, make him strong to resist; if he should miss the mark, give him courage to try again.

Guide him with the light of truth and grant him wisdom by which he may understand the answer to his prayer. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

kericson

Servant
Oct 9, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
✟20,972.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much for the sacrifices you've made for us! God bless you and your family.

Dear Heavenly Father I lift up Eric to You. Thank You for bringing him home safe. I pray You will restore this family from any awkwardness. Please bless the little girl and let her and Dad have a wonderful, long and strong relationship. Protect them from harm. Shelter them under Your wings of love and bless this reunion.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for YOU and Your Loving Family...:prayer::angel:

That Our Sweet Heavenly Father God, will arrange for YOU to see your loving family very soon...:angel:

And to heal YOU of all stress...
:angel:

My Sweet Daddy Father God...:prayer:

I offer up all these special intentions to thee...:prayer:

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father...:prayer:

Please Bless These Intentions...
crossrc.gif

And Cover Them All With Your Loving Blanket of Peace...:prayer:

Sweet Heavenly Father...:prayer:

ALL is in YOUR Care...:prayer:

Thank you for Blessing and Showering this Loving Family With Your Fatherly Graces...:prayer:

:clap: 'Praise to YOU, My Sweetest, Loving Father God!' :clap:

My Eternal, Precious Father God...:prayer:

May Your Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...:prayer:

And I claim all of these very special intentions...:prayer:

:clap: 'In The Loving Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap:

AMEN!
amen.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello Everyone! First I want to say that I am back for those of you who might remember me. I had gone AWOL the reason for this. I have been out Serving my Country. The Lord has blessed me with the wonderful job of being a Marine. However there are some downsides. Even though I love my job the past few months I have not been around to see my wife or my daughter who is now 7 months. I would like some prayers that I can keep my stress level down. Also I have not gotten much sleep lately due to alot of traveling. As of now I am Jet-Lagged from flying from Washington DC back to my home in California. Also Please pray for my wife as being a Marine wife is a job in it's self and pray for my daughter as well.

Thank you for your time it's nice to be back
God Bless

Semper Fi
-Eric Cpl USMC

Welcome back, warrior of the Most High God. Lifting you, your wife, and your daughter to our Abba. KNOW that He has it.....no matter what, He has it, praise His glorious name. He is a good Sheherd. He orders the steps of the one He loves. Father may it be so. Bless each of these dear ones, in the name of Jesus the christ, the only begotten son of You, the living God, the God of the living, and the One Who rejoices over us with singing, amen.

"The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." ~Psalm 37:23

Upvote 0