timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,775.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I had this dream last night about an old church. It was a Catholic Church I think. I'm not Catholic, yet, I wanted to get inside but the monks didn't want me inside.

I was allowed to stay in the church grounds though which is basically a garden, a real nice garden. So I started visiting the Church grounds frequently. Just want to hang out there and the monks didn't seem to mind.

But something horrible happened. Not sure if it's an earthquake or an explosion but the church collapsed. It seems the monks got out in time. Nobody died. But something was set loose within the church. For out of the ruins, came forth a black liquid that looked like tar but not tar. Yet, the tar-looking liquid did entrapped people and eventually killed them like tar would.

The liquid also looked alive for it was able to scale buildings upward. There seemed like waves on its surface it moved in a very strange fashion

The liquid just came out pouring like without ending, engulfing houses, buildings, and many people. Eventually, a Western Coalition made of NATO and its allies came to try to figure out what's going on. It didn't take long for them to find out there's nothing they can do at least at that time. It was totally unprecedented and dealing with the event was completely beyond their capabilities.

So the Western coalition was in a hurry to evacuate and save themselves. They left a message that we need to evacuate as many people as we can offshore. But even they were quickly overrun by the black liquid.

But one unbelievable thing happened. The liquid did not overcome me. Instead, I was able to run over it. It made me much stronger that I was able to run on it at bullet train speeds. The NATO commander saw what happened and arranged to meet with me to tell me what to do. He wanted me to go someplace. It seems he thought I'm the key to solving the crisis. But it was too late for the liquid got to him before he was able to tell me which place to go.

It was like a flood coming forth from the Earth but it was alive.

Reactions: GTW27

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

The Church collapses
And once it does
Sin is let loose upon the world

The liquid did not overcome me. Instead, I was able to run over it. It made me much stronger that I was able to run on it at bullet train speeds.

Kind of like Christ walking on the water, it does not overcome you
You walk above it

• Useful
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I had this dream last night about an old church. It was a Catholic Church I think. I'm not Catholic, yet, I wanted to get inside but the monks didn't want me inside.

I was allowed to stay in the church grounds though which is basically a garden, a real nice garden. So I started visiting the Church grounds frequently. Just want to hang out there and the monks didn't seem to mind.

But something horrible happened. Not sure if it's an earthquake or an explosion but the church collapsed. It seems the monks got out in time. Nobody died. But something was set loose within the church. For out of the ruins, came forth a black liquid that looked like tar but not tar. Yet, the tar-looking liquid did entrapped people and eventually killed them like tar would.

The liquid also looked alive for it was able to scale buildings upward. There seemed like waves on its surface it moved in a very strange fashion

The liquid just came out pouring like without ending, engulfing houses, buildings, and many people. Eventually, a Western Coalition made of NATO and its allies came to try to figure out what's going on. It didn't take long for them to find out there's nothing they can do at least at that time. It was totally unprecedented and dealing with the event was completely beyond their capabilities.

So the Western coalition was in a hurry to evacuate and save themselves. They left a message that we need to evacuate as many people as we can offshore. But even they were quickly overrun by the black liquid.

But one unbelievable thing happened. The liquid did not overcome me. Instead, I was able to run over it. It made me much stronger that I was able to run on it at bullet train speeds. The NATO commander saw what happened and arranged to meet with me to tell me what to do. He wanted me to go someplace. It seems he thought I'm the key to solving the crisis. But it was too late for the liquid got to him before he was able to tell me which place to go.

I doubt sin would become that tangible.

Upvote 0