KristyLang87

Dec 28, 2010
✟15,115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
I finally got to talk to my dad about his inappropriate content addictions and addressed my concerns. Thankfully, he has never raided a child inappropriate contentography website but he did visit a website a while back that had a combination of legal adult videos and photos and what looked suspiciously like child inappropriate contentography. I asked him if he has ever looked at CP and he said no; I believe him because deep down I know he is a law abiding citizen who has never had pedophile tendencies or the will to hurt innocent children. However, I am very worried that the law enforcements who track suspicious sites would automatically assume that my dad is up to no good and come knocking on our door one day. I am scared that he would be arrested for just being on there even if all he looked at were legal adult videos. To make matters worse, because I wanted to report that site for abuse, I revisited that same site a few days later to make sure that it's the same one and I wish I hadn't done that. I was so STUPID that in my attempt to report that site (which I did anyway), I might have brought unwanted attention from law enforcements who track these sites. Now I'm even more worried than I was and I couldn't sleep or eat. All I could think about is that any minute now, the FBI would come and arrest my dad and me. I am <staff edit> scared! I tried to read the Bible for the Word, but I couldn't silence my mind enough to hear God. My worries, my fears, and my anxiety cloud my attempts at a conversation with God. Please pray for my dad and me, and pray that we don't get in trouble for a crime we didn't commit. We have NEVER looked at child inappropriate contentography, and I did report that site. My family and I would great appreciate it. And I just want to say thanks to those who prayed for my dad to break free from his inappropriate content addictions; God has started to work through him. May God bless and be there for you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
God help you all, I was thinking to ask my family for a family praying before we go to beds and I was thinking it would be a good chance to gather together and with the Lord, if we can do that I believe we can stop a lot of problems and change our hearts to the better.
As it's written in Matthew Chapter 18 , verse 20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.&#8221;

Upvote 0